Owner: Deborah Hurrill

Person in charge: D Hurril (Manager)

Local Authority / Social Services: London Borough of Enfield Council (click for contact details)

Type of Service: Care Home only (Residential Care) – Privately Owned , 12 residents

Specialist Care Categories: Epilepsy • Hearing Impairment & Deafness • Parkinson's Disease • Speech Impairment • Visual Impairment

Languages Spoken by Staff (other than English): French, Polish

Weekly Charges Guide: Personal Care Single £480 – £600 , Personal Care Shared (per person) £400 – £480

Facilities & Services: Respite Care • Physiotherapy • Independent Living Training • Own GP if required • Own Furniture if required • Pets by arrangement • Close to Local shops • Near Public Transport • Minibus or other transport • Stairlift • Wheelchair access • Gardens for residents • Phone Point in own room/Mobile • Television point in own room

Latest CQC* Report on High Trees: click here

The user 'Review Score' (7.9 for High Trees) is calculated using a combination of the average of all ratings on user reviews submitted in the last 2 years, and the total number of user reviews submitted in relation to the number of beds at the care home. The maximum Recommendation Score is 10. To see more about the carehome.co.uk user reviews please click here.

High Trees

High Trees may not look as swish, colour coordinated and impressive as many care homes following the large "Hotel" model but and it is a big BUT the place is full of love, kindness, good quality care, nursing expertise and truly home cooked food! My mother, who sadly, has moderate dementia, mobility and sight problems (as do some of the other ladies) went to live there in 2012 at the age of 93. She is so happy and content which I believe is because of the love and care etc., she receives. I also think that she feels safe because of the positive attitude and energy of the place and staff. The staff are happy and well looked after and most have been there years which is phenomenal in London where many homes are short staffed and use a lot of inexperienced agency staff. The home is only twelve bedded and the scale is far more homely and similar, in scale, to Mum's own house. When she stayed for a respite/trial visits at some of the bigger homes, she seemed lost and confused. At High Trees she blooms. I never feel I have to "worry" about Mum. Is she happy? Is she safe? Is she being cared for properly? I know she is. My mum, sister, brother and I visited over ten homes in Enfield, Devon and Cheltenham before we eventually decided on High Trees. We could not be more happy nor could we recommend it more highly. We have "Peace of mind" priceless in the current care home market where profit, poor staffing and poor regulation and legislation undermines good quality, safe and kind care. Helen Bennett Sociol Worker and Ex Care Home Manager for Adults with Learning Disabilities

Submit a Review for High Trees