Homesdale, London, London

Homesdale, part of Woodford Baptist Homes, is registered for eighteen people and offers a caring and supportive environment in which residents are encouraged to maintain their independance and individuality.

Combining the benefits of both residential care and sheltered housing, Homesdale is a versatile service that can see transitions from one form of care to another with the minimum of stress.

The home is part of a faith-based charity which employs qualified exceptional staff who genuinely and sincerely care for all residents.

Owner: Woodford Baptist Homes Ltd

Person in charge: Lisa Richardson (Manager)

Local Authority / Social Services: London Borough of Redbridge Council (click for contact details)

Type of Service: Care Home only (Residential Care) – Voluntary / Not for Profit Owned , 18 residents

Specialist Care Categories: Hearing Impairment & Deafness • Parkinson's Disease • Stroke

Weekly Charges Guide: Personal Care Single £500 – £560

Facilities & Services: Day Care • Respite Care • Sheltered Housing • Own GP if required • Own Furniture if required • Pets by arrangement • Smoking not permitted • Close to Local shops • Near Public Transport • Minibus or other transport • Lift • Wheelchair access • Gardens for residents • Residents Kitchenette • Phone Point in own room/Mobile • Television point in own room

Latest CQC* Report on Homesdale: click here

No Bed Vacancies

posted 18 Apr 2015

Sorry, no vacancies just now. However, do please come and visit us and if you like what you see, hear and feel, consider putting your name on our waiting list? We look forward to meeting you.

The user 'Recommendation Score' (9.7 for Homesdale) is calculated using a combination of the average of all ratings on user Recommendations submitted in the last 2 years, and the total number of user recommendations submitted in relation to the number of beds at the care home. The maximum Recommendation Score is 10. To see more about the carehome.co.uk user recommendations please click here.

Homesdale

I am delighted with the care given to my friend. She has felt very much welcomed and supported after a prolonged period in hospital. The home has been aware of her physical, mental and spiritual needs, which have all been addressed.

How likely would you be to recommend Homesdale? Extremely likely

Homesdale

My friend is really content and happy living in Homesdale. There is a lovely cheerful atmosphere and lots going on for those who want to take part. The staff are always patient and kind and nothing is ever too much trouble. I have no hesitation in recommending Homesdale.

Homesdale

It is a great weight off my mind having Grandma in Homesdale. I always know she is safe secure and well looked after by the wonderful staff. I would highly recommend this care home to all. Grandma has found a new lease of life since moving into this fabulous care home.

Homesdale

I am happy that my mother is at Homesdale as I am confident that she is receiving very good care in a warm loving environment. All of the staff are very good and take great care of the residents, treating them like their own family members. A very good residential home. My mother also loves living at Homesdale.

Homesdale

A wonderful care home. My friend settled in very quickly due to the care and friendliness of all the staff. It is like being in one big family. All the residents are treated with dignity and understanding and all visitors are made extremely welcome at all times. It is one of the best care homes I have every visited. Always clean, bright and activities always going on.

Homesdale

I have only been connected to this care home for about 10 months and in that time I have found all the staff very helpful and the care given to the residents has been brilliant. They always find time to talk about anything I may ask about and keep us up to date with things being done in this care home.

Homesdale

When I visit my mother, I still feel as though I am visiting her in her own home, not in an 'institution'. Family and friends are made very welcome, and included in whatever is happening at the time. My mother is encouraged to join in activities (but never under pressure) and she is consulted about what activities and outings she would like to be involved with. All the staff treat her with great kindness and patience. She is very well cared for.

Homesdale

Homesdale provides a genuinely warm friendly and supportive context for both resident and visitors. Attention is paid to the individual needs of the residents, be they personal, social, spiritual or medical. In particular the responsive care of my mothers in what are latter stages of her life, has been/is outstanding,

Homesdale

I must applaud the home for the number and variety of experiences that it provides. For the fourth Christmas of my mother's residency I have attended a very enjoyable Christmas party held for the residents and their families. The music, singing and dancing made for a very happy time with positive memories. I know that there are regular outings: recently there was a trip to see the Christmas lights in London. Homesdale encourages residents to participate in activities such as cooking cakes and biscuits, which I have sampled. We continue to be very happy that our mother is cared for there.

How likely would you be to recommend Homesdale? Extremely likely

Homesdale

Today, as usual, i visited my mother to find all the residents enjoying the singing and playing of Nick- the guest musician. It was lovely to see the residents smiling, singing along and clapping. A few were dancing with carers. Good humour was evident, everything Homesdale offers, so much in a homely atmosphere with cheerful and chatty staff. We consider ourselves fortunate that our mother is cared for in such a happy environment.

Homesdale

Homesdale is a small and friendly home which succeeds in creating an almost domestic atmosphere. The managers are sensitive and approachable. They try to ensure that the residents have as good a quality of life as possible and respond well to suggestions and requests.

Homesdale

I thank god every day for finding this wonderful place for my mother. All the ticks below say it all. It is not like you are in a residential home, more like a hotel. There is nothing bad to report only good. My mother has blossomed.

Homesdale

Whilst visiting my mother-in-law on a weekly basis for the last two years, I have always been struck by the friendly, caring ethos which is evident. Staff are always cheerful and friendly and the care they provide to residents is exemplary.

Homesdale

We can't rate Homesdale enough, our mum was here for 6 years but sadly passed away in December at 101, we don't think she would have lasted so long without the care & love that she received from the staff who tirelessly cared for her especially in her last week, they understood our worries about hospital & with their help & the G.P. she passed away as we could only hope for in a loving environment, both of us feel that we are part of a special family & still are made welcome for a cup of tea,chat & above all support, thanks to all of them.

Homesdale

Since my mum moved in to Homesdale three months ago, we have been extremely impressed by the quality of care provided to her. Every member of staff has shown her and us great sensitivity, kindness, and very efficient and personal care. We find it hard to imagine any way in which this could be better. In every way she feels well cared for and she is delighted to be there.

Homesdale

I would recommend unreservedly. The care is personal, relaxed, very professional. Residents are not just treated but served in-accordance with needs and the vision of this exceeding residential home.

Submit a Recommendation for Homesdale

Please note this form is only for Recommendations (ie positive comments) & User Ratings. All submissions are verified by our team of editors, and we will contact you if further details are required.

February 2014

Top 20 Recommended Care Homes London 2014

Recipient: Homesdale

Date: Saturday 01 Feb 2014

There are no jobs posted yet for Homesdale

There are currently no Care Home Idol entrants who have performed at Homesdale