Owner: H Gregorian

Person in charge: Dan Camadoo (Manager)

Local Authority / Social Services: London Borough of Brent Council (click for contact details)

Type of Service: Care Home only (Residential Care) – Privately Owned , 24 residents

Weekly Charges Guide: Personal Care Single £525 – £600

Facilities & Services: Respite Care • Physiotherapy • Own GP if required • Own Furniture if required • Smoking not permitted • Close to Local shops • Near Public Transport • Minibus or other transport • Stairlift • Wheelchair access • Gardens for residents • Phone Point in own room/Mobile • Television point in own room

Latest CQC* Report on Homefield Court: click here

The user 'Review Score' (8.2 for Homefield Court) is based on 1 review. The Review Score is is calculated using a combination of the average of all ratings on user reviews submitted in the last 2 years, and the total number of user reviews submitted in relation to the number of beds at the care home. The maximum Review Score is 10. To see more about the carehome.co.uk user reviews please click here.

Please note that before 1st July 2015 carehome.co.uk only accepted Recommendations (positive only), and as of 1st July 2015 all of the Recommendations are referred to as Reviews, and along with all Reviews (positive and negative) submitted since the 1st July 2015 they are included in the calculation of the Review Score. For further information on our move from Recommendations to Reviews please click here.

Homefield Court

The Manager and all of the staff are genuinely caring and honest, nothing is too much trouble for them. I was always offered a hot drink and biscuits when I went to visit my Uncle. The home is always warm, clean, comfortable. My Uncle's room was spacious, the dining room is large, so there is plenty of room between tables. Although it is not a new looking building on the outside, the interior appears to have been updated fairly recently (I have only been on the ground floor where my Uncle's room was). It is in a quiet place, off the road, so residents are not disturbed by noisy traffic. There are two locked doors to get through at the entrance, so security is good. I would recommend Homefield Court to anyone.

Submit a Review for Homefield Court

There are currently no awards/recognitions posted yet for Homefield Court

There are no jobs posted yet for Homefield Court

There are currently no Care Home Idol entrants who have performed at Homefield Court