206/212 Chingford Mount Road, Chingford, London E4 8JR

Visit Official Website Send Email View Phone Number Request Brochure Recommend

Parkview House Care Home, Chingford, London, London

Tel: 020 8524 9234

Parkview House is an established, purpose-built care home offering elderly residential and dementia care. Parkview House has been furnished by our professional team to an exceptionally high standard, providing elegance and comfort.
We believe Parkview House is your home and we like you to treat it exactly like home. There are no fixed visiting hours so friends and family can come and see you at any time. You decide what you want to do and when to do it, just as you would at home and when help, support and care is needed, that’s fine too.
The homely feel at Parkview House is created their professional ability but also for their commitment to truly making a difference for the people in our care.
Our team of carers provide round-the-clock care and support for each resident according to their individual needs.
We look beyond age and see a lifetime of experience, knowledge and memories which can be cherished and shared within the community of Parkview House.

Person in charge: Ann Rogers (Manager)

Local Authority / Social Services: London Borough of Waltham Forest Council (click for contact details)

Type of Service: Care Home only (Residential Care) – Privately Owned , 53 residents

Languages Spoken (other than English): Romanian

Weekly Charges Guide: Personal Care Single £650 – £850 , Personal Care Shared (per person) £650 – £850

Facilities & Services: Respite Care • Own GP if required • Own Furniture if required • Pets by arrangement • Close to Local shops • Near Public Transport • Lift • Stairlift • Wheelchair access • Gardens for residents • Residents Kitchenette • Phone Point in own room/Mobile • Television point in own room

Latest CQC* Report on Parkview House Care Home: click here

Current Bed Vacancies Posted by Parkview House Care Home

There are no awards/recognitions posted yet for Parkview House Care Home

There is currently no 'Recommendation Score' for Parkview House Care Home.

There are currently no recommendations for Parkview House Care Home

Submit a Recommendation for Parkview House Care Home

I certify that this recommendation & rating is my genuine opinion of Parkview House Care Home and in submitting it I agree to the terms of website use (carehome.co.uk/terms), which I have read and fully understand.

There are no jobs posted yet for Parkview House Care Home

Ann

Ann Rogers

Job Title: Manager

I am the registered Home Manager with more than 18 years experience of caring for the elderly. I also have a diploma in Dementia Care I am passionate about creating a warm, caring and safe environment – a real home from home at Parkview House.
My simple philosophy is to encourage each resident to achieve whatever it is they still enjoy doing with our help. I like to build a close relationship with family and friends so that we have a good understanding of what will interest each resident. I also encourage the entire team to have daily contact with our residents, from the carers to the chef. Everyone has time for a chat! This involvement makes a big impact on life at Parkview House. Together, we have achieved the highest 3 Star Excellent Care Home accolade. Please do come along for a visit so I can welcome you in person and help to reassure you that we really do care.

There are currently no Care Home Idol entrants who have performed at Parkview House Care Home