Parkview House Care Home, London, London
Parkview House Care Home

Parkview House is an established, purpose-built care home offering elderly residential and dementia care. Parkview House has been furnished by our professional team to an exceptionally high standard, providing elegance and comfort.
We believe Parkview House is your home and we like you to treat it exactly like home. There are no fixed visiting hours so friends and family can come and see you at any time. You decide what you want to do and when to do it, just as you would at home and when help, support and care is needed, that’s fine too.
The homely feel at Parkview House is created their professional ability but also for their commitment to truly making a difference for the people in our care.
Our team of carers provide round-the-clock care and support for each resident according to their individual needs.
We look beyond age and see a lifetime of experience, knowledge and memories which can be cherished and shared within the community of Parkview House.

Person in charge: Ann Rogers (Manager)

Local Authority / Social Services: London Borough of Waltham Forest Council (click for contact details)

Type of Service: Care Home only (Residential Care) – Privately Owned , 53 residents

Languages Spoken by Staff (other than English): Romanian

Weekly Charges Guide: Personal Care Single £650 – £850 , Personal Care Shared (per person) £650 – £850

Facilities & Services: Respite Care • Own GP if required • Own Furniture if required • Pets by arrangement • Close to Local shops • Near Public Transport • Lift • Stairlift • Wheelchair access • Gardens for residents • Residents Kitchenette • Phone Point in own room/Mobile • Television point in own room

Latest CQC* Report on Parkview House Care Home: click here

posted 13 Apr 2015

residential and dementia care.

The user 'Recommendation Score' (8.6 for Parkview House Care Home) is calculated using a combination of the average of all ratings on user Recommendations submitted in the last 2 years, and the total number of user recommendations submitted in relation to the number of beds at the care home. The maximum Recommendation Score is 10. To see more about the carehome.co.uk user recommendations please click here.

Parkview House Care Home

When you go into this home for the first time, it felt like home and it was! Even after 2 years (the time Mrs berry was a resident).

Parkview House Care Home

I would always recommend Parkview. My sister is and has been happy here for a very long time. She is 93 today. I will be happy to fill in another card when she is 100. Good luck to the manager and all the lovely staff. God bless you all.

Parkview House Care Home

Always helpful, always very caring and kind, look after both mental and physical health. Absolute stars.

Parkview House Care Home

I would recommend Parkview, during the past four years my mother has been a resident, even though she is dependent on full care. Her overall health has improved because care and thought has been taken to ensure she now eats and drinks properly. My mind is at rest that she is properly cared for.

Parkview House Care Home

A very caring and comfortable residence, where nothing is too much trouble.

Parkview House Care Home

My mothers health has improved since she came to live at Parkview, putting on a little weight. Her anxiety has reduced due to the care and support she is given by the staff. My mum is content at Parkview and it is always a pleasure to visit.

Submit a Recommendation for Parkview House Care Home

Please note this form is only for Recommendations (ie positive comments) & User Ratings. All submissions are verified by our team of editors, and we will contact you if further details are required.

There are currently no awards/recognitions posted yet for Parkview House Care Home

There are no jobs posted yet for Parkview House Care Home

Ann

Ann Rogers

Job Title: Manager

I am the registered Home Manager with more than 18 years experience of caring for the elderly. I also have a diploma in Dementia Care I am passionate about creating a warm, caring and safe environment – a real home from home at Parkview House.
My simple philosophy is to encourage each resident to achieve whatever it is they still enjoy doing with our help. I like to build a close relationship with family and friends so that we have a good understanding of what will interest each resident. I also encourage the entire team to have daily contact with our residents, from the carers to the chef. Everyone has time for a chat! This involvement makes a big impact on life at Parkview House. Together, we have achieved the highest 3 Star Excellent Care Home accolade. Please do come along for a visit so I can welcome you in person and help to reassure you that we really do care.

There are currently no Care Home Idol entrants who have performed at Parkview House Care Home