Group: Adonai Holdings Ltd

Person in charge: Jan Armstrong (Manager)

Local Authority / Social Services: Essex County Council (click for contact details)

Type of Service: Care Home only (Residential Care) – Privately Owned , 37 residents

Registered Care Categories*: Dementia • Detention Under Mental Health Act • Eating Disorders • Mental Health Condition • Old Age • Physical Disability • Sensory Impairment • Substance Misuse

Specialist Care Categories: Alcohol Dependence (past or present) • Alzheimer's • Anorexia/Bulimia/Self Harming • Bipolar/Manic Depression • Cancer Care • Challenging Behaviour • Epilepsy • Hearing Impairment & Deafness • Huntington's Disease • Motor Neurone Disease • Multiple Sclerosis • Muscular Dystrophy • Parkinson's Disease • Schizophrenia • Speech Impairment • Stroke • Visual Impairment

Admission Information: Ages from 65 to 200.

Facilities & Services: Palliative Care • Day Care • Respite Care • Convalescent Care • Own GP if required • Own Furniture if required • Pets by arrangement • Close to Local shops • Near Public Transport • Lift • Wheelchair access • Gardens for residents • Phone Point in own room/Mobile • Television point in own room

Latest CQC* Report on Hatherley Care Home: click here

The user 'Review Score' (8.3 for Hatherley Care Home) is based on 2 reviews. The Review Score is is calculated using a combination of the average of all ratings on user reviews submitted in the last 2 years, and the total number of user reviews submitted in relation to the number of beds at the care home. The maximum Review Score is 10. To see more about the carehome.co.uk user reviews please click here.

Hatherley Care Home

This care home is the residents home and are allowed to behave like they are still living at home. It is like one being happy family and with lots always being organised you are able to join in as much as you want or can do. Its a warm, clean and welcoming environment for both residents and visitors. The staff keep next of kin/family very well informed on events ect. how relatives are doing, and when circumstances force the closure to visitors. Relatives are encouraged to join in on events, trips out regular meetings are held to keep families updated. All staff are amazing, warm, friendly, informative and nothing is ever too much trouble for them. All in all I find this place amazing.

Hatherley Care Home

Forgive me but I do not feel qualified to answer the questions below, but I felt I must say what a friendly place this is. I visit a friend there regularly and meet the delightful carers. They are kind and caring and also very friendly to me when I visit. They are very good to my friend.

Submit a Review for Hatherley Care Home

There are currently no awards/recognitions posted yet for Hatherley Care Home

There are no jobs posted yet for Hatherley Care Home

There are currently no Care Home Idol entrants who have performed at Hatherley Care Home