Loganberry Lodge, Colchester, Essex

Situated on the outskirts of Colchester in Stanway, Loganberry Lodge has excellent transport links to both the town and nearby amenities.

The Home surrounds a beautiful courtyard and many rooms lead onto this. Inside it is beautifully furnished with comfortable lounges, quiet visiting areas and a delightful sensory/relaxation room. The Home has been purpose built and all rooms have an en-suite. Meals are freshly prepared by the catering team to ensure a nutritious and balanced diet, which does include tempting cakes.

Group: Runwood Homes Ltd

Person in charge: Jackie Gray (Manager)

Local Authority / Social Services: Essex County Council (click for contact details)

Type of Service: Care Home only (Residential Care) – Privately Owned , 138 residents

Facilities & Services: Gardens for residents

Latest CQC* Report on Loganberry Lodge: click here

The user 'Recommendation Score' (8.1 for Loganberry Lodge) is calculated using a combination of the average of all ratings on user Recommendations submitted in the last 2 years, and the total number of user recommendations submitted in relation to the number of beds at the care home. The maximum Recommendation Score is 10. To see more about the carehome.co.uk user recommendations please click here.

Loganberry Lodge

I am overwhelmed by the dedication shown by all the staff especially the last few weeks/days of my dads life. They were all exceptional and without doubt fantastic and in my eyes went over and above what was expected of them for him and myself. Obviously my Dad passing has left me with a huge void in my life which seems impossible to fill, but I am comforted by knowing that due to the dedication of everyone at Loganberry Lodge my Dad was safe,secure and respected at all times.

Submit a Recommendation for Loganberry Lodge

Please note this form is only for Recommendations (ie positive comments) & User Ratings. All submissions are verified by our team of editors, and we will contact you if further details are required.

There are currently no awards/recognitions posted yet for Loganberry Lodge

There are no jobs posted yet for Loganberry Lodge

There are currently no Care Home Idol entrants who have performed at Loganberry Lodge