Loganberry Lodge, Stanway, Colchester, Essex

Situated on the outskirts of Colchester in Stanway, Loganberry Lodge has excellent transport links to both the town and nearby amenities.

The Home surrounds a beautiful courtyard and many rooms lead onto this. Inside it is beautifully furnished with comfortable lounges, quiet visiting areas and a delightful sensory/relaxation room. The Home has been purpose built and all rooms have an en-suite. Meals are freshly prepared by the catering team to ensure a nutritious and balanced diet, which does include tempting cakes.

Group: Runwood Homes Ltd

Person in charge: Jackie Gray (Manager)

Local Authority / Social Services: Essex County Council (click for contact details)

Type of Service: Care Home only (Residential Care) – Privately Owned , 138 residents

Facilities & Services: Gardens for residents

Latest CQC* Report on Loganberry Lodge: click here

Current Bed Vacancies Posted by Loganberry Lodge

(Vacancies are available in the Huckleberry Lodge unit situated in the grounds, all rooms are furnished with wet rooms with showers.Resdiential and dementia care 1 room available in the main building)
posted 20 Nov 2014

There are no awards/recognitions posted yet for Loganberry Lodge

The user 'Recommendation Score' (8.4 for Loganberry Lodge) is calculated using a combination of the average of all ratings on user Recommendations submitted in the last 2 years, and the total number of user recommendations submitted in relation to the number of beds at the care home. The maximum Recommendation Score is 10. To see more about the carehome.co.uk user recommendations please click here.

Review of Loganberry Lodge

I am overwhelmed by the dedication shown by all the staff especially the last few weeks/days of my dads life. They were all exceptional and without doubt fantastic and in my eyes went over and above what was expected of them for him and myself. Obviously my Dad passing has left me with a huge void in my life which seems impossible to fill, but I am comforted by knowing that due to the dedication of everyone at Loganberry Lodge my Dad was safe,secure and respected at all times.

Submitted by Tina H (Daughter of (Deceased Resident)) on Thursday 20 June 2013.

Review of Loganberry Lodge

Peace of mind. It is very traumatic to put your mother in a care home, but she is safe, well cared for and has good regular meals. Loganberry Lodge is very friendly and they do their best to provide a safe homely place. Its very bright and clean. The staff are the best.

Submitted by Sandra M (Daughter of resident) on Friday 19 April 2013.

Review of Loganberry Lodge

The care provided for my mother is second to none. I cannot fault it.

Submitted by Carol B (Daughter of resident) on Monday 15 April 2013.

Review of Loganberry Lodge

George had several falls at home, he also brought me down 3 times, this was due to George having had 3 strokes over the years (this has now left him with Parkinson's Disease). The doctor said I could no longer cope as it was affecting my health as well, I have arthritis in my hip and knees - George needed full time care. I am very satisfied with Loganberry Lodge and so is George.

Submitted by Pearl R (Wife of resident) on Monday 15 April 2013.

Review of Loganberry Lodge

I am delighted with the way Roy has settled into Loganberry Lodge. It is lovely, light, purpose built unit and the food is excellent. Most importantly of all, the staff are wonderful! Nothing is too much trouble for them, they interact with all residents with care and respect and dignity is key. I feel we have been very lucky to secure a place here.

Submitted by Kathy East (Wife of resident) on Monday 15 April 2013.

Submit a Recommendation for Loganberry Lodge

(please write a short headline summary)

There are no jobs posted yet for Loganberry Lodge

There are currently no Care Home Idol entrants who have performed at Loganberry Lodge