East Hill House, Liss, Hampshire
East Hill House
East Hill House

Tel: 0808 137 1505

East Hill House is located in the village of Liss, in the heart of Hampshire, and provides residential and specialist dementia care for up to 32 elderly people in a unique setting.

East Hill House offers flexible care to meet individual requirements. Their residential care is ideal for older people who are able to look after their own daily needs without assistance, but who may occasionally require help from a care support worker.

The home also delivers specialist residential dementia care at the Willows, enabling residents to maintain dignity and independence in a setting purpose-designed to meet the University of Stirling’s universally respected dementia care standards. The Stirling approach ensures that residents are able to move freely around the home, with bedrooms and communal areas providing a safe and supportive environment. The home is ideally equipped to provide residential support for elderly people living with different types of dementia, including Alzheimer’s disease and vascular dementia and home level expertise is further complemented by Caring Homes’ network of national experts, including our Head of Dementia Care who has developed a dementia strategy which informs all our care.

Group: Caring Homes Group

Person in charge: Samantha Booty (Home Manager)

Local Authority / Social Services: Hampshire County Council (click for contact details)

Type of Service: Care Home only (Residential Care) – Privately Owned , 32 residents

Specialist Care Categories: Alzheimer's • Hearing Impairment & Deafness • Parkinson's Disease • Speech Impairment • Stroke • Visual Impairment

Facilities & Services: Palliative Care • Respite Care • Convalescent Care • Own GP if required • Own Furniture if required • Pets by arrangement • Smoking not permitted • Close to Local shops • Lift • Stairlift • Gardens for residents • Phone Point in own room/Mobile • Television point in own room

Latest CQC* Report on East Hill House: click here

Current Bed Vacancies Posted by East Hill House

(Please Contact Us for further information on our current Bed Vacancies)
posted 04 Aug 2014

There are no awards/recognitions posted yet for East Hill House

Recommendation Score: 9 (9.028)

The user 'Recommendation Score' ( 9 for East Hill House) is calculated using a combination of the average of all ratings on user Recommendations submitted in the last 2 years, and the total number of user recommendations submitted in relation to the number of beds at the care home. The maximum Recommendation Score is 10. To see more about the carehome.co.uk user recommendations please click here.

Review of East Hill House on Wednesday 20 August 2014 by Joan R (Resident)

This is a happy place to be. We are well fed and well cared for.

Review of East Hill House on Tuesday 25 February 2014 by Victor P (Resident)

East Hill House tries to make everything as much like the home we left as possible. The staff are very well trained to help us to settle in and to help us with our problems. The rooms are very good and the bell system is very good. It has very good grounds with a new car park.

Review of East Hill House on Wednesday 19 February 2014 by Alison B (Daughter of resident)

The staff have been very helpful and understanding and very caring.

Review of East Hill House on Thursday 13 February 2014 by Graham Evans (Resident)

I would recommend this home. I am glad my son and daughter encouraged me to look at this place to live. I am grateful that I did.

Review of East Hill House on Tuesday 10 December 2013 by Carolyn Biggs (Daughter of resident)

We were very happy with the care our father recieved at East Hill House. The staff were brilliant, very friendly, and helpful.

Review of East Hill House on Wednesday 23 October 2013 by Alison P (Daughter of resident)

I would recommend East Hill House because my relative receives a high standard of care and attention from all staff. His welfare is monitored day and night and the staff are always quick and professional in the manner in which they respond to his needs. Although he has only been there a couple of months, he has settled in quickly and I quote from him "i feel like part of a family here."

Review of East Hill House on Friday 1 March 2013 by Terry S (Son of resident)

The care, support and attention to needs are excellent. My mother is being treated with both empathy and care. We looked at other options but it was the warm atmosphere and staff that made us choose East Hill House.

Review of East Hill House on Wednesday 20 February 2013 by Mark B (son of resident)

Lovely setting, excellent care.

Review of East Hill House on Wednesday 13 February 2013 by Janet M (Daughter of resident)

East Hill House is in beautiful situation, spacious with lovely view of trees and countryside. Staff are kind and caring and my father has been happily settled there for over 3 years.

Submit a Recommendation for East Hill House

I certify that this recommendation & rating is my genuine opinion of East Hill House and in submitting it I agree to the terms of website use (carehome.co.uk/terms), which I have read and fully understand.

There are no jobs posted yet for East Hill House

There are currently no Care Home Idol entrants who have performed at East Hill House