Sunrise of Fleet, Fleet, Hampshire
Sunrise of Fleet
Sunrise of Fleet

Sunrise of Fleet: Providing high-quality personalised residential care to residents and families throughout Hampshire. Sunrise of Fleet enjoys a quiet spot not far from the high street and moments away from the life of the town. With wide, easy-to-negotiate pavements and an abundance of coffee shops and restaurants, Fleet offers the perfect setting. Luxurious surroundings combine with expert care, a delicious menu of food and daily activities to create an environment that uplifts the mind, body and spirit. With quick access to the M3 and M25 to London and the south, their location makes it easy and convenient for family and friends to visit loved ones.

Group: Sunrise Senior Living

Person in charge: Bernice Cooper (Manager)

Local Authority / Social Services: Hampshire County Council (click for contact details)

Type of Service: Care Home only (Residential Care) – Privately Owned , 75 residents

Languages Spoken (other than English): Bulgarian, Portuguese, Italian, French, Spanish, German

Facilities & Services: Palliative Care • Respite Care • Convalescent Care • Physiotherapy • Separate EMI Unit • Own GP if required • Own Furniture if required • Pets by arrangement • Close to Local shops • Near Public Transport • Minibus or other transport • Lift • Wheelchair access • Gardens for residents • Bar/Cafe on premises • Residents Kitchenette • Phone Point in own room/Mobile • Television point in own room • Residents Internet Access

Latest CQC* Report on Sunrise of Fleet: click here

Current Bed Vacancies Posted by Sunrise of Fleet

(Call 01252 757989 for details of vacancies in both our dementia care and assisted living neighbourhoods.)
posted 25 Jul 2014

There are no awards/recognitions posted yet for Sunrise of Fleet

The user 'Recommendation Score' (8.8 for Sunrise of Fleet) is calculated using a combination of the average of all ratings on user Recommendations submitted in the last 2 years, and the total number of user recommendations submitted in relation to the number of beds at the care home. The maximum Recommendation Score is 10. To see more about the carehome.co.uk user recommendations please click here.

Review of Sunrise of Fleet on Wednesday 9 October 2013 by Joan R (Resident)

In my opinion, this is the best care home in the area, I enjoy being a resident here.

Review of Sunrise of Fleet on Wednesday 9 October 2013 by Noelle M (Resident)

Excellent staff. I am happy living here.

Review of Sunrise of Fleet on Wednesday 9 October 2013 by Jeannett W (Resident)

Very good place to live.

Review of Sunrise of Fleet on Wednesday 9 October 2013 by Joyce C (Resident)

Something I wanted to do in my life - the activities are what interested me.

Review of Sunrise of Fleet on Wednesday 9 October 2013 by Phylis L (Resident)

The best possible care that you could get, and the staff are very helpful.

Review of Sunrise of Fleet on Friday 4 October 2013 by Joan Oliver (resident)

Very handy. I feel well looked after. Nice food, bed made and cared for.

Review of Sunrise of Fleet on Friday 4 October 2013 by Pat C (Resident)

Staff are wonderful and very caring. The care home is very comfortable and clean. I love the dog here too.

Review of Sunrise of Fleet on Friday 4 October 2013 by Joan Bushell (Resident)

No need to do washing or chores. Well looked after.

Review of Sunrise of Fleet on Thursday 3 October 2013 by Pamela Eude (Resident)

Its very comfortable and one is looked after well. If I press the buzzer someone comes in quickly.

Review of Sunrise of Fleet on Thursday 3 October 2013 by Frances M (Resident)

I would recommend this care home because the staff are caring and considerate, it has a nice atmosphere and feels homely.

Review of Sunrise of Fleet on Thursday 3 October 2013 by Clare W (Resident)

Very clean, friendly staff, feels like living in hotel.

Review of Sunrise of Fleet on Monday 23 July 2012 by Ian Stone (Day Visitor 21/07/2012)

To give credit where credit is due. The whole buildings were spacious and superb. The only thing better, was the staff, they made it run smoother than a Rolex watch and each a consummate professionals. Outstanding. Well done Proud to have attended Regards Ian

Submit a Recommendation for Sunrise of Fleet

Please note this form is only for Recommendations & User Ratings. All submissions are verified by our team of editors, and we will contact you if further details are required. Fields marked in red are required

I certify that this recommendation & rating is my genuine opinion of Sunrise of Fleet and in submitting it I agree to the terms of website use (carehome.co.uk/terms), which I have read and fully understand.

There are no jobs posted yet for Sunrise of Fleet

Kara

Kara Hooper

Job Title: Assisted Living Coordinator

Joined: 2009

Description: “I joined Sunrise Senior Living of Fleet in January 2009 as a Care Manager. In March 2012 I became the Assisted Living Co-ordinator. My passion in life has always been to help others. I feel honoured to be part of such a wonderful team and I am proud of our achievements to ensure each and every one of our seniors enjoy first class care and excellent quality of life. For me, this is not a job, it’s a way of life. I receive job satisfaction everyday when I see the love and passion that our team provide for our seniors. Sunrise of Fleet is surrounded by passion, fun and laughter. It’s a joy to come to work!”

Hannah

Hannah Markland

Job Title: Reminiscence Coordinator

Joined: 2008

Description: “I have worked for Sunrise for 5 years, having originally started as a lead care manager. I am now the proud Reminiscence Coordinator here in Fleet. I love coming to work every day to provide our residents with the best person-centred dementia care to ensure all of their lives are filled with love and happiness and to provide an excellent standard of care throughout their dementia journey. My main aim every day is to see our residents smiling and enjoying life.”

Sarah

Sarah Keating

Job Title: Activities and Volunteers Co-Ordinator

Joined: 2013

Description: Having recently joined Sunrise, I previously set up and ran a resident centred Activities Department in Ascot, plus I spent a number of years managing a charity in Dorset. As soon as I walked through the Sunrise doors I knew I wanted to be a part of the Fleet Community. Every one at Sunrise of Fleet is so happy! I am a real people person and get huge pleasure from getting to know our residents so that I can support them to live a fulfilled and happy life. I think myself lucky to be a part of the professional team and look forward to meeting you in the near future.

Becky

Becky Clare

Job Title: Director of Community Relations

Description: Fleet is such a lovely community and my job role enables me to share this with new residents and families who join us here. I see myself as exceptionally privileged, being part of such a dedicated team, delivering first class care. The families and residents I meet on a daily basis realise very quickly the benefits Sunrise of Fleet are able to offer, both in terms of the environment and location we provide, combined with the excellent established team who make everything run so smoothly in a relaxed yet caring way. I look forward to meeting you soon.

Care Home Idol 2013

There are currently no Care Home Idol entrants who have performed at Sunrise of Fleet