Sunrise of Fleet, Fleet, Hampshire

Sunrise of Fleet: Providing high-quality personalised residential care to residents and families throughout Hampshire. Sunrise of Fleet enjoys a quiet spot not far from the high street and moments away from the life of the town. With wide, easy-to-negotiate pavements and an abundance of coffee shops and restaurants, Fleet offers the perfect setting. Luxurious surroundings combine with expert care, a delicious menu of food and daily activities to create an environment that uplifts the mind, body and spirit. With quick access to the M3 and M25 to London and the south, their location makes it easy and convenient for family and friends to visit loved ones.

Group: Sunrise Senior Living

Person in charge: Kara Hooper (Manager)

Local Authority / Social Services: Hampshire County Council (click for contact details)

Type of Service: Care Home only (Residential Care) – Privately Owned , 75 residents

Languages Spoken by Staff (other than English): Bulgarian, German, Spanish; Castilian, French, Italian, Portuguese

Facilities & Services: Palliative Care • Respite Care • Convalescent Care • Physiotherapy • Separate EMI Unit • Own GP if required • Own Furniture if required • Pets by arrangement • Close to Local shops • Near Public Transport • Minibus or other transport • Lift • Wheelchair access • Gardens for residents • Bar/Cafe on premises • Residents Kitchenette • Phone Point in own room/Mobile • Television point in own room • Residents Internet Access

Latest CQC* Report on Sunrise of Fleet: click here

posted 10 May 2015

Call 01252 757989 for details of vacancies in both our dementia care and assisted living neighbourhoods.

The user 'Recommendation Score' (8.7 for Sunrise of Fleet) is calculated using a combination of the average of all ratings on user Recommendations submitted in the last 2 years, and the total number of user recommendations submitted in relation to the number of beds at the care home. The maximum Recommendation Score is 10. To see more about the carehome.co.uk user recommendations please click here.

Sunrise of Fleet

Residents are able to have all their own furniture which really helps residents to settle in and make it more like home.

Very friendly.

Sunrise of Fleet

In my opinion, this is the best care home in the area, I enjoy being a resident here.

Sunrise of Fleet

Excellent staff. I am happy living here.

Sunrise of Fleet

Very good place to live.

Sunrise of Fleet

Something I wanted to do in my life - the activities are what interested me.

Sunrise of Fleet

The best possible care that you could get, and the staff are very helpful.

Sunrise of Fleet

Very handy. I feel well looked after. Nice food, bed made and cared for.

Sunrise of Fleet

Staff are wonderful and very caring. The care home is very comfortable and clean. I love the dog here too.

Sunrise of Fleet

No need to do washing or chores. Well looked after.

Sunrise of Fleet

Its very comfortable and one is looked after well. If I press the buzzer someone comes in quickly.

Sunrise of Fleet

I would recommend this care home because the staff are caring and considerate, it has a nice atmosphere and feels homely.

Sunrise of Fleet

Very clean, friendly staff, feels like living in hotel.

Submit a Recommendation for Sunrise of Fleet

Please note this form is only for Recommendations (ie positive comments) & User Ratings. All submissions are verified by our team of editors, and we will contact you if further details are required.

There are currently no awards/recognitions posted yet for Sunrise of Fleet

Senior Care Assistant - Dementia Neighbourhood

£8.50 per hour (Care Home / Nursing Home • Full Time)

Senior Care Assistant - Assisted Living

£8.50 per hour (Care Home / Nursing Home • Full Time)

Dementia Care Assistants

Dementia Care Assistants - Nights

Assisted Living Care Assistant - Nights

Kara

Kara Hooper

Joined: 2009

I joined Sunrise of Fleet in January 2009 as a Care Manager. In March 2012 I was given the opportunity to become the Assisted Living Co-ordinator and in November 2014 the General Manager. My passion in life has always been to help others. I feel honoured to be part of such an amazing team who demonstrate love and kindness every day to our residents. I receive job satisfaction every day when I see the love and passion that our team provide for our seniors. Sunrise of Fleet is surrounded by passion, fun and laughter. It’s a joy to come to work!

Louise

Louise Smith

Job Title: Reminiscence Coordinator

Joined: 2012

I started at Sunrise as a Care Manager in 2012. I am now proud to say I am the Reminiscence Coordinator here in Fleet. I love to provide our residents with the best person-centred dementia care. My aim is to make sure their days are filled with happiness and love while they are living with dementia. Seeing our residents smiling and enjoying life is evidence of the excellent standard of care we provide

Courtenay

Courtenay Hare

Job Title: Community Relations Associate

I joined Sunrise in December 2014 and loved my role straight from the start. As a CRA, I meet and greet all our new residents to the community whilst also helping with the organisation of events. I work at both the Fleet and Guildford communities which brings even more variety to my role.

Tony

Tony Dunne

Job Title: Director of Community Relations

Joined: 2014

My job role involves me meeting prospective new residents and their families. I am proud to be representing Sunrise of Fleet and get immense pleasure from ‘showing off’ our community. I see myself as privileged to be a part of a professional and dedicated team, delivering first class care and maintaining the dignity and individuality of each of our residents. The families and residents I meet on a daily basis realise very quickly the benefits Sunrise of Fleet is able to offer, both in terms of the friendly and sociable environment and the proximity to local shops and amenities. I look forward to welcoming you to our community here at Fleet

Lucy

Lucy Paynter

Job Title: Activities and Volunteers Co-Ordinator

Joined: 2013

I worked at Sunrise of Fleet since 2010 as a Lead Care Manager. Previously I worked with adults with learning disabilities, in a nursery with children, as well as an Office Manager, and a photographic assistant at Boots the Chemist. I am definitely a people person, who loves interaction with people from all different backgrounds and walks of life. This is reflected in my hobby too as I am part of an Amateur Dramatic Society, which involves putting on two musical productions a year (our residents enjoy coming to watch). I love singing, you may just catch me performing here as I recently did one afternoon for our residents! I thoroughly enjoy working here and am delighted to now be Fleet's Activities and Volunteer Coordinator. I look forward to providing our residents with variety, fun, and fulfilling activities.

There are currently no Care Home Idol entrants who have performed at Sunrise of Fleet