Sunrise of Fleet, Fleet, Hampshire
Sunrise of Fleet
Sunrise of Fleet

Sunrise of Fleet: Providing high-quality personalised residential care to residents and families throughout Hampshire. Sunrise of Fleet enjoys a quiet spot not far from the high street and moments away from the life of the town. With wide, easy-to-negotiate pavements and an abundance of coffee shops and restaurants, Fleet offers the perfect setting. Luxurious surroundings combine with expert care, a delicious menu of food and daily activities to create an environment that uplifts the mind, body and spirit. With quick access to the M3 and M25 to London and the south, their location makes it easy and convenient for family and friends to visit loved ones.

Group: Sunrise Senior Living

Person in charge: Bernice Cooper (Manager)

Local Authority / Social Services: Hampshire County Council (click for contact details)

Type of Service: Care Home only (Residential Care) – Privately Owned , 75 residents

Languages Spoken by Staff (other than English): Bulgarian, German, Spanish; Castilian, French, Italian, Portuguese

Facilities & Services: Palliative Care • Respite Care • Convalescent Care • Physiotherapy • Separate EMI Unit • Own GP if required • Own Furniture if required • Pets by arrangement • Close to Local shops • Near Public Transport • Minibus or other transport • Lift • Wheelchair access • Gardens for residents • Bar/Cafe on premises • Residents Kitchenette • Phone Point in own room/Mobile • Television point in own room • Residents Internet Access

Latest CQC* Report on Sunrise of Fleet: click here

Current Bed Vacancies Posted by Sunrise of Fleet

(Call 01252 757989 for details of vacancies in both our dementia care and assisted living neighbourhoods.)
posted 19 Sep 2014

There are no awards/recognitions posted yet for Sunrise of Fleet

The user 'Recommendation Score' (8.7 for Sunrise of Fleet) is calculated using a combination of the average of all ratings on user Recommendations submitted in the last 2 years, and the total number of user recommendations submitted in relation to the number of beds at the care home. The maximum Recommendation Score is 10. To see more about the carehome.co.uk user recommendations please click here.

Review of Sunrise of Fleet on Monday 18 August 2014 by Jennie Lloyd-Brown (Daughter of resident)

Residents are able to have all their own furniture which really helps residents to settle in and make it more like home.

Review of Sunrise of Fleet on Monday 18 August 2014 by Norah Haycock (Resident)

Very friendly.

Review of Sunrise of Fleet on Wednesday 9 October 2013 by Joan R (Resident)

In my opinion, this is the best care home in the area, I enjoy being a resident here.

Review of Sunrise of Fleet on Wednesday 9 October 2013 by Noelle M (Resident)

Excellent staff. I am happy living here.

Review of Sunrise of Fleet on Wednesday 9 October 2013 by Jeannett W (Resident)

Very good place to live.

Review of Sunrise of Fleet on Wednesday 9 October 2013 by Joyce C (Resident)

Something I wanted to do in my life - the activities are what interested me.

Review of Sunrise of Fleet on Wednesday 9 October 2013 by Phylis L (Resident)

The best possible care that you could get, and the staff are very helpful.

Review of Sunrise of Fleet on Friday 4 October 2013 by Joan Oliver (resident)

Very handy. I feel well looked after. Nice food, bed made and cared for.

Review of Sunrise of Fleet on Friday 4 October 2013 by Pat C (Resident)

Staff are wonderful and very caring. The care home is very comfortable and clean. I love the dog here too.

Review of Sunrise of Fleet on Friday 4 October 2013 by Joan Bushell (Resident)

No need to do washing or chores. Well looked after.

Review of Sunrise of Fleet on Thursday 3 October 2013 by Pamela Eude (Resident)

Its very comfortable and one is looked after well. If I press the buzzer someone comes in quickly.

Review of Sunrise of Fleet on Thursday 3 October 2013 by Frances M (Resident)

I would recommend this care home because the staff are caring and considerate, it has a nice atmosphere and feels homely.

Review of Sunrise of Fleet on Thursday 3 October 2013 by Clare W (Resident)

Very clean, friendly staff, feels like living in hotel.

Submit a Recommendation for Sunrise of Fleet

I certify that this recommendation & rating is my genuine opinion of Sunrise of Fleet and in submitting it I agree to the terms of website use (carehome.co.uk/terms), which I have read and fully understand.

There are no jobs posted yet for Sunrise of Fleet

Bernice

Bernice Cooper

Joined: 2013

I joined Sunrise in September 2013 having spent 25 years working as a Home Manager in both the United Kingdom and more recently in New Zealand. I am a Qualified Nurse and have specialised in the care of seniors since 1987. I also have a Masters Degree in Education and a teaching qualification as I am passionate about delivering training to staff that ensures that the services they are delivering is of the highest quality.

Kara

Kara Hooper

Job Title: Assisted Living Coordinator

Joined: 2009

“I joined Sunrise Senior Living of Fleet in January 2009 as a Care Manager. In March 2012 I became the Assisted Living Co-ordinator. My passion in life has always been to help others. I feel honoured to be part of such a wonderful team and I am proud of our achievements to ensure each and every one of our seniors enjoy first class care and excellent quality of life. For me, this is not a job, it’s a way of life. I receive job satisfaction everyday when I see the love and passion that our team provide for our seniors. Sunrise of Fleet is surrounded by passion, fun and laughter. It’s a joy to come to work!”

Hannah

Hannah Markland

Job Title: Reminiscence Coordinator

Joined: 2008

“I have worked for Sunrise for 5 years, having originally started as a lead care manager. I am now the proud Reminiscence Coordinator here in Fleet. I love coming to work every day to provide our residents with the best person-centred dementia care to ensure all of their lives are filled with love and happiness and to provide an excellent standard of care throughout their dementia journey. My main aim every day is to see our residents smiling and enjoying life.”

Pam

Pam Norfolk

Job Title: Community Relations Associate

Joined: 2010

I have been working at Sunrise since 2010 and started as a Care Manager. I then had the opportunity to work with new and prospective residents. I find that I use the listening and empathy skills learned in the caring role to help new residents and their families with the moving process. I also help with a range of fantastic initiatives within the Communities. At one community I recently helped to bring in the Gold Standards Framework, enabling Sunrise staff to provide a gold standard of care for people nearing the end of life.

Lucy

Lucy Paynter

Job Title: Activities and Volunteers Co-Ordinator

Joined: 2013

I worked at Sunrise of Fleet since 2010 as a Lead Care Manager. Previously I worked with adults with learning disabilities, in a nursery with children, as well as an Office Manager, and a photographic assistant at Boots the Chemist. I am definitely a people person, who loves interaction with people from all different backgrounds and walks of life. This is reflected in my hobby too as I am part of an Amateur Dramatic Society, which involves putting on two musical productions a year (our residents enjoy coming to watch). I love singing, you may just catch me performing here as I recently did one afternoon for our residents! I thoroughly enjoy working here and am delighted to now be Fleet's Activities and Volunteer Coordinator. I look forward to providing our residents with variety, fun, and fulfilling activities.

Becky

Becky Clare

Job Title: Director of Community Relations

Fleet is such a lovely community and my job role enables me to share this with new residents and families who join us here. I see myself as exceptionally privileged, being part of such a dedicated team, delivering first class care. The families and residents I meet on a daily basis realise very quickly the benefits Sunrise of Fleet are able to offer, both in terms of the environment and location we provide, combined with the excellent established team who make everything run so smoothly in a relaxed yet caring way. I look forward to meeting you soon.

There are currently no Care Home Idol entrants who have performed at Sunrise of Fleet