Seaview Residential Home, Southsea, Hampshire
Seaview Residential Home
Seaview Residential Home

Tel: 023 9282 5097

Welcome to Seaview Residential Home in Southsea, a home close to the sea with a warm welcome and a kind and caring atmosphere. Seaview is situated virtually on the seafront and has many rooms with great views of the sea. Also Canoe Lake and local pier are situated within a very short walking distance. Daily outings to the seafront and other local tourist attractions are famous among seaview residents. Seaview is a special place where over the years we have created a lifestyle that you wouldn’t mind leaving home for. You are invited to visit us any time without an appointment and we would be delighted to show you around. We believe in high standards of care and individual attention to keep our residents’ physical, emotional, social and spiritual needs in mind. Our friendly staff at Seaview offer a varied programme of activities, including armchair exercise and therapy. The local mobile library service visits regularly with a wide selection of large print, fiction, non-fiction and audio books. A range of visiting professionals adds to the services and facilities we can offer: Hairdresser, Beautician, Chiropodist, Optician and Dentist, Physiotherapy and Occupational Therapy can also be arranged. As well as the in-house activities there are also regular outings to the lake, Pier, Kings Theatre and other local places of interest. In order to fulfil the resident’s spiritual needs, places of worship are a short distance from the home, and clergy of different denominations bring ministry to anyone who feels unable to go to church. Everyone here at Seaview works towards the highest standards of care and believes in giving personal and individual attention to provide for all your physical, emotional, social and spiritual needs.

Owner: Seaview Residential Home Ltd

Person in charge: William Isacc Warden (Manager)

Local Authority / Social Services: Portsmouth City Council (click for contact details)

Type of Service: Care Home only (Residential Care) – Privately Owned , 18 residents

Registered Care Categories*: Dementia • Mental Health Condition • Old Age

Admission Information: 65 and over. Ages 65+.

Weekly Charges Guide: Personal Care Single £600 – £700 , Personal Care Shared (per person) £450 – £550

Facilities & Services: Day Care • Respite Care • Physiotherapy • Independent Living Training • Own GP if required • Own Furniture if required • Pets by arrangement • Smoking not permitted • Close to Local shops • Near Public Transport • Minibus or other transport • Lift • Stairlift • Wheelchair access • Gardens for residents • Phone Point in own room/Mobile • Television point in own room • Residents Internet Access

Latest CQC* Report on Seaview Residential Home: click here

Current Bed Vacancies Posted by Seaview Residential Home

There are no awards/recognitions posted yet for Seaview Residential Home

The user 'Recommendation Score' (7.8 for Seaview Residential Home) is calculated using a combination of the average of all ratings on user Recommendations submitted in the last 2 years, and the total number of user recommendations submitted in relation to the number of beds at the care home. The maximum Recommendation Score is 10. To see more about the carehome.co.uk user recommendations please click here.

Review of Seaview Residential Home on Wednesday 24 October 2012 by Marjorie H (Sister of resident)

My sister Gladys has been in Seaview for 2 years 9 months. She's repeatedly saying she is so happy and couldn't be in a better place, I agree. The home is bright, very clean, warm and very comfortable. The staff are excellent, very patient and very caring also. They are very friendly to visitors, there is always a warm welcome. You are always asked if you would like a cup of tea or coffee and there is always a plate of biscuits served as well. This is my honest opinion.

Review of Seaview Residential Home on Tuesday 28 August 2012 by Linda B (Daughter of Resident)

Mum was at home on her own and I couldn't do everything and she had dementia coming because she had started forgetting things. She went for respite after having pneumonia. I was working full time so couldn't keep looking after her and I didn't want her on her own. I have found this care home a very good caring place. The staff are very good.

Review of Seaview Residential Home on Monday 13 August 2012 by June W (Sister of former Resident)

I have been very impressed with the high standard of care my brother received when he was in Seaview rest home for three years. He was always very well cared for by the compassionate caring staff there, all of them were always very friendly and welcoming when you went to visit. The food was excellent and well presented. Sassy one of the owners was always very happy to help with any problems I had concerning my brother. I would thoroughly recommend them.

Review of Seaview Residential Home on Monday 16 July 2012 by Jennifer G (Daughter of Resident)

A small, clean, homely residential home, with a friendly atmosphere. Staff and proprietors very approachable. Several of the staff have worked there for many years. My mother had short stay several years ago and we had no reservations when we had the chance of her moving in permanently.

Submit a Recommendation for Seaview Residential Home

Please note this form is only for Recommendations & User Ratings. All submissions are verified by our team of editors, and we will contact you if further details are required. Fields marked in red are required

(Please do no enter spaces)

I certify that this recommendation & rating is my genuine opinion of Seaview Residential Home and in submitting it I agree to the terms of website use (carehome.co.uk/terms), which I have read and fully understand.

There are no jobs posted yet for Seaview Residential Home

Care Home Idol 2013

There are currently no Care Home Idol entrants who have performed at Seaview Residential Home