Tel: 023 8042 0820

Owner: G & A Investments Projects Ltd

Person in charge: Susan Osborne (Manager)

Local Authority / Social Services: Southampton City Council (click for contact details)

Type of Service: Care Home only (Residential Care) – Privately Owned , 20 residents

Latest CQC* Report on Abbeycroft: click here

Current Bed Vacancies Posted by Abbeycroft

There are no awards/recognitions posted yet for Abbeycroft

The user 'Recommendation Score' (6.7 for Abbeycroft) is calculated using a combination of the average of all ratings on user Recommendations submitted in the last 2 years, and the total number of user recommendations submitted in relation to the number of beds at the care home. The maximum Recommendation Score is 10. To see more about the carehome.co.uk user recommendations please click here.

Review of Abbeycroft on Wednesday 5 March 2014 by avril cozens (daughter of resident)

Things seemed to be changing for the best, I hope it keeps up, I have been concerned about my mum's care for a while . I went to the last family meeting and I was the only family member there. I would like to see it looking more homely and more staff to spend quality time talking to the residents or college students covering this area. I have not always been happy with the washing of clothes, they are in great need of a drying area, as they are just hung in a room on a curtain track with old furniture and mattresses, which I am going to talk to the manager about after seeing my mum's new cardigan sticking out from under a mattress. My mum has always been proud of her appearance, I would like her to still look tidy when I go to see her. After all this is her home now.

Submit a Recommendation for Abbeycroft

Please note this form is only for Recommendations & User Ratings. All submissions are verified by our team of editors, and we will contact you if further details are required. Fields marked in red are required

(Please do no enter spaces)

I certify that this recommendation & rating is my genuine opinion of Abbeycroft and in submitting it I agree to the terms of website use (carehome.co.uk/terms), which I have read and fully understand.

There are no jobs posted yet for Abbeycroft

Care Home Idol 2013

There are currently no Care Home Idol entrants who have performed at Abbeycroft

Other Care Homes located nearby to Abbeycroft

Click here for information on how to remove the 'other' Care Home listings from your profile page