Tel: 023 8044 1472

Owner: Rita Baker

Person in charge: Mark Baker (Owner)

Local Authority / Social Services: Southampton City Council (click for contact details)

Type of Service: Care Home only (Residential Care) – Privately Owned , 21 residents

Registered Care Categories*: Dementia • Mental Health Condition • Old Age

Weekly Charges Guide: Personal Care Single from £445 , Personal Care Shared (per person) from £425

Facilities & Services: Own GP if required • Own Furniture if required • Pets by arrangement • Smoking not permitted • Close to Local shops • Near Public Transport • Minibus or other transport • Lift • Wheelchair access • Gardens for residents • Phone Point in own room/Mobile

Latest CQC* Report on Linden House: click here

Current Bed Vacancies Posted by Linden House

There are no awards/recognitions posted yet for Linden House

The user 'Recommendation Score' (9.5 for Linden House) is calculated using a combination of the average of all ratings on user Recommendations submitted in the last 2 years, and the total number of user recommendations submitted in relation to the number of beds at the care home. The maximum Recommendation Score is 10. To see more about the carehome.co.uk user recommendations please click here.

Review of Linden House

On our first visit we were made very welcome by Mark and his staff. We were immediately struck by the relaxed homely atmosphere and Mark was very informative in all aspects of life at Linden House. Mum has now been there for two years and although she has at times been quite poorly we have been kept informed and she has always pulled through thanks to the care given. I would have no problem in recommending Linden House to anybody looking for care for an elderly relative.

Submitted by Barry F (Son of resident) on Tuesday 17 June 2014.

Review of Linden House

All of the linden House staff are dedicated and very welcoming. Access to this house can be made virtually at any time. They have a caring and pragmatic, sensitive approach to all residents. Visits are made almost every day to my mother and nothing is too much trouble when we are there. The manager has a clear understanding of my mother's needs and moods, he is always responsive to our requests and provides us with good advice and support. My mother is very comfortable in this home.

Submitted by Thomas C (Son of Resident) on Thursday 22 May 2014.

Review of Linden House

I would definitely recommend Linden House, not only do they care for the residents, they also care for the visitors family and constantly reassure us of the family members well being.

Submitted by Moira Margart C (Daughter of resident) on Wednesday 16 April 2014.

Review of Linden House

I would recommend Linden House management and staff. The house is warm, cosy, homely and all residents are welcomed with open arms. and treated with dignity at all times. All types of diet are catered for and nothing is too much trouble. Visitors are welcome at all times and always offered tea or coffee. I would be very happy to be a resident at Linden House, hope they have a vacancy when or if I need it.

Submitted by Pat James (Daughter of resident) on Tuesday 8 April 2014.

Review of Linden House

My sister is very well looked after. I would be happy to be a resident in this wonderful care home myself. We are made welcome every visit and if there are any worries about my sister the management inform us as soon as necessary. I would recommend Linden House.

Submitted by John C (Brother of resident) on Friday 4 April 2014.

Review of Linden House

Can visit any time of the day or night and made welcome. Manager is very hands on. I would thoroughly recommend Linden House.

Submitted by Roger K (Son-in-law of Resident/Service User) on Wednesday 2 April 2014.

Review of Linden House

This establishment provides a homely,friendly and relaxed atmosphere where visitors are always made to feel welcome. The level of care and hands on management cannot be faulted in any way.

Submitted by Alan L (Son of Resident) on Wednesday 2 April 2014.

Review of Linden House

I would totally recommend Linden House as a care home.

Submitted by Denise S (Daughter of resident) on Tuesday 1 April 2014.

Review of Linden House

I feel I have been very fortunate and lucky to have found a care home for my mum that has all the care and comfort my mum wanted and needed. She is treated with dignity and understanding and every thought is given to her needs. The management and staff could not do more for their residents, every care is taken with great thought and consideration to suit everybody’s individual need. My mum's life there is happy and comfortable because everyone is friendly and treated like one big happy family.

Submitted by Pamela S (Daughter of resident) on Tuesday 1 April 2014.

Submit a Recommendation for Linden House

(please write a short headline summary)

There are no jobs posted yet for Linden House

There are currently no Care Home Idol entrants who have performed at Linden House

Other Care Homes located nearby to Linden House

Click here for information on how to remove the 'other' Care Home listings from your profile page