Group: Wilton House Ltd

Person in charge: Siji Sebastian (Manager)

Local Authority / Social Services: Hertfordshire County Council (click for contact details)

Type of Service: Care Home only (Residential Care) – Privately Owned , 110 residents

Weekly Charges Guide: Personal Care Single £472 – £551

Facilities & Services: Close to Local shops • Lift • Wheelchair access • Gardens for residents • Phone Point in own room/Mobile • Television point in own room

Latest CQC* Report on Lime Tree Manor: click here

The user 'Recommendation Score' (8.4 for Lime Tree Manor) is calculated using a combination of the average of all ratings on user Recommendations submitted in the last 2 years, and the total number of user recommendations submitted in relation to the number of beds at the care home. The maximum Recommendation Score is 10. To see more about the carehome.co.uk user recommendations please click here.

Lime Tree Manor

I have found the care and attention given is excellent and I cannot fault it. The patients can be awkward at times, but the staff treat them well.

Lime Tree Manor

The care my Mum has received at Lime Tree Manor has been first class. The staff show genuine affection towards the residents, treating them with kindness, respect and dignity. Before she became unwell, Mum always said how much she liked the food and the daily activities. Even when Mum was bed-ridden and needed constant care, the staff were superb, attending to all her needs with such love and attention. They also arranged a hospital bed and special mattress so that she did not have to be transferred to hospital, but could be looked after in the care home. In addition, they gave me and my family a lot of support, as well as endless cups of tea! Quite simply, all the staff, especially the carers, are lovely, caring, genuine people who do a fantastic job. Mum passed away recently, but knowing that she was so well looked after at Lime Tree Manor has been a great comfort to us.

Lime Tree Manor

My mum has had respite in two other care homes. Lime Tree Manor being the third and permanent. I have also visited family and friends in other care homes. Therefore my opinions below are based on quite a few care homes. From theses experiences I have no hesitation scoring Lime Tree Manor excellent 10/10, 5 star. My mum is treated as being a very special lady.

Lime Tree Manor

I cannot recommend this home highly enough. The staff are fantastic and go out of their way to ensure the residents are happy and well cared for. I go in to visit every day at all different times (sometimes early morning and sometimes late at night) and the care is consistent. My father is always immaculately dressed and well cared for. Relatives are also treated in the same respectful way.

Lime Tree Manor

I have just watched a Panorama programme about Care Homes, and felt the need to once again state that the abysmal level of care shown on that programme does not apply to all care homes........ There is a feeling of guilt when a loved one goes into Care, mainly due to negative press, why is nothing shown of the good service and care provided, as we have found with the quality of care in Lime Tree Manor........My husband and I visit the home regularly, 3 times a week, at different times......not to catch anybody out, but to suit us.......the staff are always kind to the residents, often sitting and talking to them and everyone seems well cared for and happy.......In my dear Mother-in-Law's case, she loves it there.......her room is bright and always clean, with clean floors and bed.....She has dementia, but is very chatty and is included in activities outside the dementia unit......she always has a lot to tell me every time I go and always says how lovely the 'nurses' are.... I have witnessed many acts of caring by the staff......and just wish they would do a programme on the excellent homes which must be available to counteract all the bad publicity care homes have......

Submit a Recommendation for Lime Tree Manor

Please note this form is only for Recommendations (ie positive comments) & User Ratings. All submissions are verified by our team of editors, and we will contact you if further details are required.

There are currently no awards/recognitions posted yet for Lime Tree Manor

There are no jobs posted yet for Lime Tree Manor

There are currently no Care Home Idol entrants who have performed at Lime Tree Manor