Owner: Wilton House Ltd

Person in charge: Siji Sebastian (Manager)

Local Authority / Social Services: Hertfordshire County Council (click for contact details)

Type of Service: Care Home only (Residential Care) – Privately Owned , 110 residents

Weekly Charges Guide: Personal Care Single £472 – £551

Facilities & Services: Close to Local shops • Lift • Wheelchair access • Gardens for residents • Phone Point in own room/Mobile • Television point in own room

Latest CQC* Report on Lime Tree Manor: click here

Current Bed Vacancies Posted by Lime Tree Manor

There are no awards/recognitions posted yet for Lime Tree Manor

The user 'Recommendation Score' (8.2 for Lime Tree Manor) is calculated using a combination of the average of all ratings on user Recommendations submitted in the last 2 years, and the total number of user recommendations submitted in relation to the number of beds at the care home. The maximum Recommendation Score is 10. To see more about the carehome.co.uk user recommendations please click here.

Review of Lime Tree Manor on Friday 21 June 2013 by Sally Butt (Daughter-in-law of resident)

I have just watched a Panorama programme about Care Homes, and felt the need to once again state that the abysmal level of care shown on that programme does not apply to all care homes........ There is a feeling of guilt when a loved one goes into Care, mainly due to negative press, why is nothing shown of the good service and care provided, as we have found with the quality of care in Lime Tree Manor........My husband and I visit the home regularly, 3 times a week, at different times......not to catch anybody out, but to suit us.......the staff are always kind to the residents, often sitting and talking to them and everyone seems well cared for and happy.......In my dear Mother-in-Law's case, she loves it there.......her room is bright and always clean, with clean floors and bed.....She has dementia, but is very chatty and is included in activities outside the dementia unit......she always has a lot to tell me every time I go and always says how lovely the 'nurses' are.... I have witnessed many acts of caring by the staff......and just wish they would do a programme on the excellent homes which must be available to counteract all the bad publicity care homes have......

Review of Lime Tree Manor on Tuesday 5 February 2013 by Karina Breeze (Daughter of Resident)

I cannot recommend Lime Tree Manor enough. My mum, aged 91 was admitted late December 2012 after many falls. She has settled in really well, the staff are so friendly and caring. They cannot do enough for Mum. After caring for her on my own for 4 years the decision was not an easy one, hard to let go and let someone else take care. So a big thank you to Bernie, Laura, Cattalina and all the staff. A lovely place, home from home. There is always something going on, thanks to Jane - bingo, sing-a-longs, football (played from chairs) endless activities! Meals are really yummy, tea/coffee served every few hours (always with biscuits). Thank you sooooooo very much.

Review of Lime Tree Manor on Thursday 10 May 2012 by Sally Butt (Daughter in Law of Resident)

I would like to put forward the name of Lime Tree Manor as a good care home... In these days of care homes having a bad press and concerns over the care of the elderly... I must say that I was very worried when we realised a dear member of the family would have to be in care, but we need not have worried... We were shown the type of room she would have and the t.v. lounge, quiet room, dining room etc... All were very clean, no smell, and the residents were all nicely dressed and were happy... She has been there for nearly 6 months now, and although she has dementia, has expressed her thanks to us for her being 'in such a nice place'... And is always saying how happy she is with the staff... I won’t go on, but have to say from our point of view that we are so relieved that she is safe and well looked after... She has a very good appetite and in her time was a very good cook... We are just so happy that the staff are so kind and nothing is too much trouble for Gertie, or us, or our family for that matter... Thanks to all at Lime Tree Manor...

Submit a Recommendation for Lime Tree Manor

Please note this form is only for Recommendations & User Ratings. All submissions are verified by our team of editors, and we will contact you if further details are required. Fields marked in red are required

(Please do no enter spaces)

I certify that this recommendation & rating is my genuine opinion of Lime Tree Manor and in submitting it I agree to the terms of website use (carehome.co.uk/terms), which I have read and fully understand.

There are no jobs posted yet for Lime Tree Manor

Care Home Idol 2013

There are currently no Care Home Idol entrants who have performed at Lime Tree Manor

Other Care Homes located nearby to Lime Tree Manor

Click here for information on how to remove the 'other' Care Home listings from your profile page