Greenbanks, Watford, Hertfordshire
Greenbanks

Greenbanks is a modern styled home with a warm and friendly atmosphere. It is situated in the heart of the community in Watford.

Comfortable lounges await you at Greenbanks and activities are provided to suit everyone. You may watch a good old film with all your favourite film stars or make pizzas – it changes every day.

Staff always listen carefully to what you would like to do and how you want to spend your day.

Next door is Victoria House Day Centre, which just excels every day, with activities and new innovative ideas.

Group: Runwood Homes Ltd

Person in charge: Florencia Gamino (Manager)

Local Authority / Social Services: Hertfordshire County Council (click for contact details)

Type of Service: Care Home only (Residential Care) – Privately Owned , 66 residents

Facilities & Services: Day Care

Latest CQC* Report on Greenbanks: click here

The user 'Recommendation Score' (8.9 for Greenbanks) is calculated using a combination of the average of all ratings on user Recommendations submitted in the last 2 years, and the total number of user recommendations submitted in relation to the number of beds at the care home. The maximum Recommendation Score is 10. To see more about the carehome.co.uk user recommendations please click here.

Greenbanks

I had visited eight other care homes before my first visit to Greenbanks. It has been my first and only choice for my dear wife, I had to "fight" hard with those concerned to bring my wife here; I have no regrets. As you recent winning in your region confirms my judgement of your quality and standard! congratulations. Every good wishes for 2014 and beyond!

Greenbanks

My mother receives very good 24 hour care and attention (has severe dementia). The home is always clean and well organised, good meals, garden and regular activities (for those who can participate). Staff are friendly and impart good information when required. Facilities are modern and well maintained.

Greenbanks

For caring and great personalities of all the staff, making visitors feel welcome and giving piece of mind for the patient who is in the care home and also relatives peace of mind that they are safe.

Greenbanks

My parent was sent to Greenbanks by Social Services which was a good move.

Greenbanks

I recommend Greenbank for the amount of care and consideration they show to all residents, and politeness to visitors. We were a bit sceptical about Mum having to go into care but Greenbanks has come out much higher than our expectations and Mum is so happy here. We are very grateful to them for all they do.

Greenbanks

I think it is important to know that the person you put into the care of other's is of a high standard and allows you the freedom of not to worry about the level of care that they will receive. At Greenbanks you are safe in the knowledge that your loved one is being provided with the best care and in a wonderful environment. Every need is catered for and the attention from staff is 100%. I am MORE that happy with Greenbanks and am so thankful that we were able to secure a place here. I highly recommend Greenbanks to anyone who ever finds themselves in the position of looking for good quality care. You can't go wrong

Submit a Recommendation for Greenbanks

Please note this form is only for Recommendations (ie positive comments) & User Ratings. All submissions are verified by our team of editors, and we will contact you if further details are required.

There are currently no awards/recognitions posted yet for Greenbanks

There are no jobs posted yet for Greenbanks

There are currently no Care Home Idol entrants who have performed at Greenbanks