Greenbanks, Watford, Hertfordshire

Tel: 01923 255160

Greenbanks is a modern styled home with a warm and friendly atmosphere. It is situated in the heart of the community in Watford.

Comfortable lounges await you at Greenbanks and activities are provided to suit everyone. You may watch a good old film with all your favourite film stars or make pizzas – it changes every day.

Staff always listen carefully to what you would like to do and how you want to spend your day.

Next door is Victoria House Day Centre, which just excels every day, with activities and new innovative ideas.

Group: Runwood Homes Ltd

Person in charge: Florencia Gamino (Manager)

Local Authority / Social Services: Hertfordshire County Council (click for contact details)

Type of Service: Care Home only (Residential Care) – Privately Owned , 66 residents

Latest CQC* Report on Greenbanks: click here

Current Bed Vacancies Posted by Greenbanks

There are no awards/recognitions posted yet for Greenbanks

The user 'Recommendation Score' (9.2 for Greenbanks) is calculated using a combination of the average of all ratings on user Recommendations submitted in the last 2 years, and the total number of user recommendations submitted in relation to the number of beds at the care home. The maximum Recommendation Score is 10. To see more about the carehome.co.uk user recommendations please click here.

Review of Greenbanks on Tuesday 21 January 2014 by Johnson Wong (Wife is a Resident)

I had visited eight other care homes before my first visit to Greenbanks. It has been my first and only choice for my dear wife, I had to "fight" hard with those concerned to bring my wife here; I have no regrets. As you recent winning in your region confirms my judgement of your quality and standard! congratulations. Every good wishes for 2014 and beyond!

Review of Greenbanks on Monday 13 May 2013 by John Seabrook (Son of resident)

My mother receives very good 24 hour care and attention (has severe dementia). The home is always clean and well organised, good meals, garden and regular activities (for those who can participate). Staff are friendly and impart good information when required. Facilities are modern and well maintained.

Review of Greenbanks on Friday 10 May 2013 by Arthur V (Son of Resident)

For caring and great personalities of all the staff, making visitors feel welcome and giving piece of mind for the patient who is in the care home and also relatives peace of mind that they are safe.

Review of Greenbanks on Friday 3 May 2013 by Howard W (Son of resident)

My parent was sent to Greenbanks by Social Services which was a good move.

Review of Greenbanks on Friday 3 May 2013 by Donald Whiteman (Son of resident)

I recommend Greenbank for the amount of care and consideration they show to all residents, and politeness to visitors. We were a bit sceptical about Mum having to go into care but Greenbanks has come out much higher than our expectations and Mum is so happy here. We are very grateful to them for all they do.

Review of Greenbanks on Wednesday 1 May 2013 by J E (Resident)

I think it is important to know that the person you put into the care of other's is of a high standard and allows you the freedom of not to worry about the level of care that they will receive. At Greenbanks you are safe in the knowledge that your loved one is being provided with the best care and in a wonderful environment. Every need is catered for and the attention from staff is 100%. I am MORE that happy with Greenbanks and am so thankful that we were able to secure a place here. I highly recommend Greenbanks to anyone who ever finds themselves in the position of looking for good quality care. You can't go wrong

Review of Greenbanks on Thursday 11 April 2013 by Pauline H (Daughter of resident)

My mother was diagnosed with Alzheimer's disease when she was 82. My fathers death in 1994 accelerated her condition. I looked after her for 5 years until things became impossible. She was physically fit and would walk for miles, but then be unable to find her way home. Greenbanks has taken good care of mum since 1999, they have provided a safe caring home for my mum always striving for cleanliness and kindness.

Review of Greenbanks on Monday 8 April 2013 by Jean Paul (Daughter of recent resident)

The happiness and well being of mum , being my main concern, I do believe I could not have chosen better than Greenbanks. No airs and graces just T.L.C !

Review of Greenbanks on Thursday 7 March 2013 by V L (Daughter of resident)

All staff have shown respect for my father, and continued to provide excellent personal care, even when he has been confused and resistant. The care team/life managers can always give me an accurate update of his current state, and discuss changes with me when required. Dad enjoys the food and appreciates the staff kindness.

Review of Greenbanks on Tuesday 26 February 2013 by Adrian Edwards (Son of resident)

Having visited 6 care homes in the area, we quickly decided on Greenbanks as we were sure that it would provide the best care for my mother. We haven't been disappointed and would certainly recommend Greenbanks to others.

Review of Greenbanks on Monday 25 February 2013 by Brian D (Brother of resident)

My brother has been looked after with understanding care and compassion for the past nine years. Compared to my other experience of care homes (i.e partner & aunt) Greenbanks has been outstanding.

Submit a Recommendation for Greenbanks

Please note this form is only for Recommendations & User Ratings. All submissions are verified by our team of editors, and we will contact you if further details are required. Fields marked in red are required

I certify that this recommendation & rating is my genuine opinion of Greenbanks and in submitting it I agree to the terms of website use (carehome.co.uk/terms), which I have read and fully understand.

There are no jobs posted yet for Greenbanks

Care Home Idol 2013