Greenbanks, Watford, Hertfordshire

Greenbanks is a modern styled home with a warm and friendly atmosphere. It is situated in the heart of the community in Watford.

Comfortable lounges await you at Greenbanks and activities are provided to suit everyone. You may watch a good old film with all your favourite film stars or make pizzas – it changes every day.

Staff always listen carefully to what you would like to do and how you want to spend your day.

Next door is Victoria House Day Centre, which just excels every day, with activities and new innovative ideas.

Group: Runwood Homes Ltd

Person in charge: Florencia Gamino (Manager)

Local Authority / Social Services: Hertfordshire County Council (click for contact details)

Type of Service: Care Home only (Residential Care) – Privately Owned , 66 residents

Facilities & Services: Day Care

Latest CQC* Report on Greenbanks: click here

The user 'Review Score' (8.5 for Greenbanks) is calculated using a combination of the average of all ratings on user reviews submitted in the last 2 years, and the total number of user reviews submitted in relation to the number of beds at the care home. The maximum Recommendation Score is 10. To see more about the carehome.co.uk user reviews please click here.

Greenbanks

During the 14 days my wife was at this home I was most impressed by the care and kindness shown by the manager Florence and all her staff, nothing was every too much trouble. I would have no hesitation in recommending this care home.

Greenbanks

Excellent standard of care, staff are professional and extremely caring. The resident I visit has taken several weeks for settle in. The transformation has been amazing. The atmosphere within Greenbanks is great. There is always activities taking place in the sun room where all the residents are encouraged to join in. Nothing is too much trouble. The building is of a high standard both in décor and cleanliness. Top marks all round . Thank you

Greenbanks

Mum needed respite in order for her to be plastered. I would recommend this home it is wonderful. The staff are lovely, helpful and very caring. If mum cannot cope in the community I would recommend and wish for my mum to come back to Greenbanks, truly a lovely caring wonderful home.

Greenbanks

My mother has been a resident for 2 months and has received care far above our expectations. Dignity, respect, professionalism are all minimum standards for Greenbanks! First class manager and management team together with a first class team of carers gives a winning recipe. Mum is now starting to settle in and looks much healthier and happier.

Greenbanks

I had visited eight other care homes before my first visit to Greenbanks. It has been my first and only choice for my dear wife, I had to "fight" hard with those concerned to bring my wife here; I have no regrets. As you recent winning in your region confirms my judgement of your quality and standard! congratulations. Every good wishes for 2014 and beyond!

Submit a Review for Greenbanks

There are currently no awards/recognitions posted yet for Greenbanks

There are no jobs posted yet for Greenbanks

There are currently no Care Home Idol entrants who have performed at Greenbanks