Greenbanks, Watford, Hertfordshire

Greenbanks is a modern styled home with a warm and friendly atmosphere. It is situated in the heart of the community in Watford.

Comfortable lounges await you at Greenbanks and activities are provided to suit everyone. You may watch a good old film with all your favourite film stars or make pizzas – it changes every day.

Staff always listen carefully to what you would like to do and how you want to spend your day.

Next door is Victoria House Day Centre, which just excels every day, with activities and new innovative ideas.

Group: Runwood Homes Ltd

Person in charge: Florencia Gamino (Manager)

Local Authority / Social Services: Hertfordshire County Council (click for contact details)

Type of Service: Care Home only (Residential Care) – Privately Owned , 66 residents

Facilities & Services: Day Care

Latest CQC* Report on Greenbanks: click here

posted 11 May 2015

Residential and Dementia Care

Recommendation Score: 9 (9.030)

The user 'Recommendation Score' ( 9 for Greenbanks) is calculated using a combination of the average of all ratings on user Recommendations submitted in the last 2 years, and the total number of user recommendations submitted in relation to the number of beds at the care home. The maximum Recommendation Score is 10. To see more about the carehome.co.uk user recommendations please click here.

Greenbanks

Mum needed respite in order for her to be plastered. I would recommend this home it is wonderful. The staff are lovely, helpful and very caring. If mum cannot cope in the community I would recommend and wish for my mum to come back to Greenbanks, truly a lovely caring wonderful home.

Greenbanks

My mother has been a resident for 2 months and has received care far above our expectations. Dignity, respect, professionalism are all minimum standards for Greenbanks! First class manager and management team together with a first class team of carers gives a winning recipe. Mum is now starting to settle in and looks much healthier and happier.

Greenbanks

I had visited eight other care homes before my first visit to Greenbanks. It has been my first and only choice for my dear wife, I had to "fight" hard with those concerned to bring my wife here; I have no regrets. As you recent winning in your region confirms my judgement of your quality and standard! congratulations. Every good wishes for 2014 and beyond!

Submit a Recommendation for Greenbanks

Please note this form is only for Recommendations (ie positive comments) & User Ratings. All submissions are verified by our team of editors, and we will contact you if further details are required.

There are currently no awards/recognitions posted yet for Greenbanks

There are no jobs posted yet for Greenbanks

There are currently no Care Home Idol entrants who have performed at Greenbanks