High View Lodge, Hemel Hempstead, Hertfordshire

High View Lodge is situated in the heart of the community, in Hemel Hempstead. It is located in a quiet residential area with ample parking for visitors and yet nearby to local shops and facilities.

Highview Lodge offers you a home from home, all around you will find delicate ornaments, flowers, pictures, and book cases filled with a variety of literature. The unique petite style dining rooms provide a friendly and enchanting environment for every meal time.

At Runwood carers pride themselves on providing person-centred care to support and enable residents to retain their independence within comfortable homely surroundings.

Group: Runwood Homes Ltd

Person in charge: Tracey Axten (Manager)

Local Authority / Social Services: Hertfordshire County Council (click for contact details)

Type of Service: Care Home only (Residential Care) – Privately Owned , 77 residents

Facilities & Services: Day Care • Respite Care • Own Furniture if required • Lift • Gardens for residents

Latest CQC* Report on High View Lodge: click here

The user 'Review Score' (8.1 for High View Lodge) is calculated using a combination of the average of all ratings on user reviews submitted in the last 2 years, and the total number of user reviews submitted in relation to the number of beds at the care home. The maximum Recommendation Score is 10. To see more about the carehome.co.uk user reviews please click here.

High View Lodge

How I expect dementia suffers and the elderly to be treated.
We finally managed to get my Mother into this care home, we visit regularly and have seen a marked improvement in my mothers health and she is much brighter in herself overall, she suffers from dementia and the care and interaction by staff for residents here is fantastic. The last care home my mother was in could learn a lot from High view and the way they care and above all interact with people in there care, which gives them a sense of worth, and hopefully enjoy the rest of lives more. Thank you all the management and staff at High view lodge Hemel Hempstead

How likely would you be to recommend High View Lodge? Extremely likely

High View Lodge

The dramatic release from stress and strain I have experienced since I approached the centre asking for day care for my wife by way of respite. My wife enjoys attendance and the atmosphere of happiness and serenity of the centre reflects the devotion, experience and professionalism of the management and staff.

High View Lodge

My mother has Alzheimers and is happy and relaxed at High View. The staff are friendly and caring and they gently guided her into joining the organised activities, something she would not do when she was in her own home. I am able to enjoy my life again knowing she is being well looked after.

High View Lodge

My mother is very well looked after, her needs are always met. All of the staff are always very helpful and friendly. Very welcoming, homely environment.

Submit a Review for High View Lodge

There are currently no awards/recognitions posted yet for High View Lodge

There are no jobs posted yet for High View Lodge

There are currently no Care Home Idol entrants who have performed at High View Lodge