Fees Advice From Saga
Care Home Advice
Wisden Court, Stevenage, Hertfordshire

Wisden Court is close to Stevenage and tucked away in a quiet residential area. Wisden Court has all the comforts of home and with all the special items residents bring in with their memories the home is transformed and the memories shared with other residents and staff. Activities are always available and staff listen to residents’ interests and then prepare for a busy day.

Next door is the Day Centre so whether you are looking for long term care or just socialising and a nice lunch it can be found at Wisden Court.

Owner: Runwood Homes Ltd

Person in charge: Tracey Fletcher (Manager)

Local Authority / Social Services: Hertfordshire County Council (click for contact details)

Type of Service: Care Home only (Residential Care) – Privately Owned , 46 residents

Facilities & Services: Day Care • Own GP if required • Own Furniture if required • Minibus or other transport • Wheelchair access • Ground Floor Accommodation only • Gardens for residents • Television point in own room

Latest CQC* Report on Wisden Court: click here

Current Bed Vacancies Posted by Wisden Court

(Residential and Dementia care prtovided please contact the Home for further details)
posted 19 hours ago

There are no awards/recognitions posted yet for Wisden Court

The user 'Recommendation Score' (8.9 for Wisden Court) is calculated using a combination of the average of all ratings on user Recommendations submitted in the last 2 years, and the total number of user recommendations submitted in relation to the number of beds at the care home. The maximum Recommendation Score is 10. To see more about the carehome.co.uk user recommendations please click here.

Review of Wisden Court on Tuesday 20 August 2013 by S. T (Daughter of Resdent)

My mother has been going to Wisden Court day centre for 6 years and always stays there for respite care. The staff in the day centre are wonderful, approachable and caring . My mother has had the best care possible and would recommend this lovely little home. The care home manager has always offered help and valuable information to me when I needed it. Her door was always open for family members.

Review of Wisden Court on Wednesday 17 July 2013 by Colette A (residents 'adopted' daughter)

I love the way I can walk into Wisden Court at any time day or night and everything is calm and everyone, both residents and staff are happy and smiling. Tracey is wonderful and has been a great help to myself and Klazina. The units are always decorated beautifully and I love the painted walls and photos in all the corridors. I would be happy to live in Wisden Court myself- not for many years though. Thank you to Tracey and all the staff for making Klazinaz time here happy!

Review of Wisden Court on Monday 7 January 2013 by Ann Young (Daughter of resident)

I do not think we could find better care anywhere for my mother. She is happy, well looked after. The staff are really helpful and always smiling. The management is outstanding and always sorts out any problems that I have encountered over the years with respite, when my mother stayed before she became a permanent resident. I would have no problem recommending Wisden Court to anyone.

Review of Wisden Court on Friday 4 January 2013 by Susan Percival (Daughter of resident)

Good reports of home from various sources and I am really pleased with the care mum receives.

Review of Wisden Court on Friday 4 January 2013 by Sharon Barker (Daughter of resident)

Wisden Court was such an incredible help to me when I was trying to cope alone with my mums dementia. From the moment my mum entered the home she was immediately settled and happy, we couldn't believe how lucky we were. The home is more like a family. I am indebted to the home and cannot thank them enough for all their help.

Review of Wisden Court on Friday 4 January 2013 by Ann Hyde (Daughter of resident)

My mother has been a resident here for almost three years. Having looked after her for 10 years at home, the relief for me was immense. I know she is safe, happy and as well cared for as when she lived with me. The staff are approachable and always friendly. From the day my mother moved in I have never worried about her.

Review of Wisden Court on Saturday 23 June 2012 by Elizabeth Harlow (Daughter of resident)

My mother was looked after extremely well throughout the last 14 months of her life. She had dementia and it was not easy for anyone, but the staff were always kind and patient. It was fantastic that I could visit at any time and was allowed to stay as long as I wanted. I felt I made real friends who cared about my mother.

Submit a Recommendation for Wisden Court

Please note this form is only for Recommendations & User Ratings. All submissions are verified by our team of editors, and we will contact you if further details are required. Fields marked in red are required

(Please do no enter spaces)

I certify that this recommendation & rating is my genuine opinion of Wisden Court and in submitting it I agree to the terms of website use (carehome.co.uk/terms), which I have read and fully understand.

There are no jobs posted yet for Wisden Court

Care Home Idol 2013

There are currently no Care Home Idol entrants who have performed at Wisden Court