Cherry Blossom, Cowes, Isle of Wight

Cherry Blossom is located in a scenic Cowes location, offering a purpose-built environment where residents can benefit from 24-hour access to skilled carers.

The care approach is to put the individual first, while skills are kept high and up-to-date thanks to continuous training.

Personal comfort is considered throughout the care plans, with most rooms en-suite and a courtyard garden to relax in. There is also a modern lift that is ideal for those with mobility issues.

Group: Mrs D Gustar

Person in charge: J Matthews (Manager)

Local Authority / Social Services: Isle of Wight Council (click for contact details)

Type of Service: Care Home only (Residential Care) – Privately Owned , 35 residents

Registered Care Categories*: Dementia • Eating Disorders • Mental Health Condition • Old Age • Physical Disability • Younger Adults

Weekly Charges Guide: Personal Care Single £600 – £630

Facilities & Services: Palliative Care • Day Care • Respite Care • Own GP if required • Own Furniture if required • Pets by arrangement • Close to Local shops • Near Public Transport • Minibus or other transport • Lift • Wheelchair access • Gardens for residents • Phone Point in own room/Mobile • Television point in own room • Residents Internet Access

Latest CQC* Report on Cherry Blossom: click here

The user 'Review Score' (9.5 for Cherry Blossom) is based on 11 reviews. The Review Score is is calculated using a combination of the average of all ratings on user reviews submitted in the last 2 years, and the total number of user reviews submitted in relation to the number of beds at the care home. The maximum Review Score is 10. To see more about the carehome.co.uk user reviews please click here.

Please note that before 1st July 2015 carehome.co.uk only accepted Recommendations (positive only), and as of 1st July 2015 all of the Recommendations are referred to as Reviews, and along with all Reviews (positive and negative) submitted since the 1st July 2015 they are included in the calculation of the Review Score. For further information on our move from Recommendations to Reviews please click here.

Cherry Blossom

This is an excellent home. I think the phrase Home from Home sums up Cherry Blossom. The lady I care for is currently in this home for respite and cannot fault this home at all.

Cherry Blossom

I like living here as it's great and so are the staff, I feel like I am at home as this is how I describe it.

Keep up the good work.

Cherry Blossom

I like the home, it's very homely. The staff are also friends and I am treated very well indeed by them. They always take me to church when able to, as they know how important to me it is.

Cherry Blossom

I like living here, because it's homely and I like the people, and the food is always very nice. I especially like the musical activities.

Cherry Blossom

I am totally satisfied with the standard of care they provided to my mother at Cherry Blossom. I would recommend it to anyone.

Cherry Blossom

By asking for help at hospital, they suggested you.

Cherry Blossom

The carers and all staff of Cherry Blossom give the utmost care and attention to residents. Any relevant information is readily available either by contact or when I arrive to visit. My aunt is always clean and tidy, she comments on how kind staff are and as always liking her food, she tells me that the meals are very acceptable. I would recommend this home is asked.

Cherry Blossom

The home always appears to be clean and tidy, staff always friendly. Service user is well fed, washed and presentable.

Cherry Blossom

Staff are always helpful and friendly. The home is very well run and the facilities are good. It has given our family peace of mind knowing our mum is being well looked after.

Cherry Blossom

Cherry Blossoms and their staff provide excellent care for my now bed bound mother. Continually attending to her needs and comfort. Always cheerful, I have great admiration for their dedication to their work. I and my family would recommend Cherry Blossoms to any friends who may require a caring and friendly environment for their future needs.

Submit a Review for Cherry Blossom

There are currently no awards/recognitions posted yet for Cherry Blossom

There are no jobs posted yet for Cherry Blossom

There are currently no Care Home Idol entrants who have performed at Cherry Blossom