Group: Regal Care Trading Ltd

Person in charge: Sharon Disley (Manager)

Local Authority / Social Services: Kent County Council (click for contact details)

Type of Service: Care Home only (Residential Care) – Privately Owned , 42 residents

Weekly Charges Guide: Personal Care Single £650 – £750

Facilities & Services: Own GP if required • Own Furniture if required • Smoking not permitted • Close to Local shops • Near Public Transport • Minibus or other transport • Lift • Wheelchair access • Gardens for residents • Phone Point in own room/Mobile • Television point in own room

Latest CQC* Report on Loose Court Care Home: click here

The user 'Recommendation Score' (8.7 for Loose Court Care Home) is calculated using a combination of the average of all ratings on user Recommendations submitted in the last 2 years, and the total number of user recommendations submitted in relation to the number of beds at the care home. The maximum Recommendation Score is 10. To see more about the carehome.co.uk user recommendations please click here.

Loose Court Care Home

Open door policy, excellent home cooked food, choices for meals for residents. Manager is always helpful, all the staff are lovely,caring and although mum has been there for 3 months, I feel I have made some new friends, and I am always welcomed. The home is spotlessly clean. Sharon ensures there is a member of the team in every room i.e lounge, dining room, library at all times. I chose this residential home because I visited there many years a go, it has not failed in my expectations.

Loose Court Care Home

I find staff very friendly and my friend well looked after, even though she can be very difficult.

Loose Court Care Home

The staff are very helpful and friendly and will do anything for anybody. The home is clean and tidy and the food is excellent. I'm very pleased that I chose this home for my mum and a big thank you to everyone. P.S. The flowers are lovely.

Loose Court Care Home

I feel the care provided is excellent. The improvement in my friend is substantial. In fact I haven't seen him look so well in years. Also his personal hygiene has never been so good. I cannot fault the care home and what care he gets and feel all the staff especially the manager should be congratulated.

Loose Court Care Home

Staff are always cheerful, freshly cooked wholesome food. They take pride and care in the residents appearance encourage them outside into the garden.

Submit a Recommendation for Loose Court Care Home

Please note this form is only for Recommendations (ie positive comments) & User Ratings. All submissions are verified by our team of editors, and we will contact you if further details are required.

There are no jobs posted yet for Loose Court Care Home

There are currently no Care Home Idol entrants who have performed at Loose Court Care Home