Loose Valley Care Centre, Maidstone, Kent

The Loose Valley Nursing Care Centre caters for residents with Nursing and Residential needs, in a beautiful former vicarage which has been converted into a registered Care Home. The Home is set in three acres of landscaped grounds which feature two patio areas with wheelchair access around the perimeter.

Residents are encouraged to maintain their individuality by bringing small pieces of furniture to personalise their room.

Visits from a Physiotherapist, a Chiropodist and an Optician are provided for the residents' needs, as well as other visiting professionals. Residents can also benefit from aromatherapy, diversional therapy, religious services and hairdressing in the onsite Hair Salon.

There is a qualified catering team which provide nutritional, home-cooked food and the activities co-ordinator ensures there are personal and social activities to suit everyone's needs. They offer something for everyone – even if it's just a chat and holding hands – the focus is on interaction at all levels, regardless of capability.

Group: Nellsar Care Homes

Person in charge: Marisa Spice (Registered Manager)

Local Authority / Social Services: Kent County Council (click for contact details)

Type of Service: Care Home with nursing – Privately Owned , 32 residents

Specialist Care Categories: Parkinson's Disease • Stroke

Facilities & Services: Palliative Care • Day Care • Respite Care • Physiotherapy • Own GP if required • Own Furniture if required • Pets by arrangement • Smoking not permitted • Near Public Transport • Lift • Stairlift • Wheelchair access • Gardens for residents • Phone Point in own room/Mobile • Television point in own room

Latest CQC* Report on Loose Valley Care Centre: click here

The user 'Recommendation Score' (9.9 for Loose Valley Care Centre) is calculated using a combination of the average of all ratings on user Recommendations submitted in the last 2 years, and the total number of user recommendations submitted in relation to the number of beds at the care home. The maximum Recommendation Score is 10. To see more about the carehome.co.uk user recommendations please click here.

Loose Valley Care Centre

My mum was cared for in this nursing home for two weeks. The manager and the staff treated my mum with love and respect, they made her laugh and Marisa the manager ran the nursing home so well, nothing was a problem. My mum was Catholic and Marisa organised Cannon Luke for St Frances Church to visit mum which meant the world to her. I would 100% recommend Loose valley Nursing Home to anyone. I know I am so happy that my mum spent the last two weeks of her life in this environment.

Loose Valley Care Centre

My mother-in-law went to Loose Valley on April 9th this year and sadly passed away on the 24th April. The level of care and compassion went way beyond what we could have hoped for, this includes every member of staff, the attention to detail was amazing, every carer, nurse the chef and the manager Marisa were so professional. It means a lot to my partner and myself that her mum spent her final days in this wonderful and well run nursing home.

Loose Valley Care Centre

Staff are lovely and caring and made my nan happy and kept her smiling. The family couldn't of asked for any more.

Loose Valley Care Centre

The staff at this home are loving and caring. This made my nans stay there very happy and this kept her smiling. There was nothing that was too much for the staff to do for my nan. The family couldn't have asked for a better home for her.

Loose Valley Care Centre

Recommended. The staff are very helpful and polite, the food is very good. A very nice calm feeling.

Loose Valley Care Centre

My friend is having wonderful care here, nothing is too much trouble, all the staff and covers are so kind and thoughtful.

Loose Valley Care Centre

My mother has been in Loose Valley for the past 3 months, and we have been very pleased with the care she has received. They laid on a lovely birthday party for her 100th. She seemed very contented there which is all we could ask for.

Loose Valley Care Centre

Having known very little about care homes before my mother became a resident I was a bit worried about the care that she was to receive, but after only a few days my concerns had evaporated into thin air. The care she received was second to none. The staff are absolutely brilliant in everything they do. Very professional and I would recommend the home to anyone! Any problems you have are always sorted without fuss and always made to feel that nothing is a problem, from changing a bed mattress to arranging hospital appointments. My compliments to one and all who work there.

How likely would you be to recommend Loose Valley Care Centre? Extremely likely

Loose Valley Care Centre

I cannot recommend this Nursing Home highly enough, they have been outstanding. Nothing is too much trouble for any of the careers they are always cheerful and happy to help. We celebrated my Nans 100th Birthday on Saturday in the home and they were excellent, food laid on and a beautiful cake. Bill Easom has only been at the home for a few weeks, but she has settled completely and is very happy. Thank you very much for making this a happy transition.

Loose Valley Care Centre

It's excellent, marvellous. The food here is excellent and the carers are very efficient.

Loose Valley Care Centre

The people here look after us well, the food is excellent. There's not much I can say other than they look after us well and there's nothing to complain about.

I Love It Here
It is wonderful, like a holiday camp. Communication is good here. My son loves it here when he comes.

Loose Valley Care Centre

My sister was in Loose Valley Nursing Home from March this year until she died on 31 October, it is our family first dealings with a nursing home. We cannot thank the staff enough, the care for my sister was excellent. We as a family cannot thank them enough. They not only made my sister's life bearable and were very caring towards us as a family. We would highly recommend it to anyone. Thank you all.

Very caring, very clean.

Loose Valley Care Centre

My sister spent her final few months in the Loose Valley care home where she was looked after with a great deal of kindness and compassion. The staff were extremely patient and always prepared to spend time explaining my sister's condition to us. The manager and staff of this home provide a warm and welcoming atmosphere. My sister was always treated with dignity and always kept clean and comfortable.

Loose Valley Care Centre

I found the staff friendly,respectful and professional. My Mother was treated with kindness, her clothes and bed linen was always clean, and her dignity maintained at all times. I called in to see mum at all different times during the day and saw many members of staff who always greeted me and acknowledged my presence.

Loose Valley Care Centre

Although my father has only been here for a very short while, I am very happy with the care and attention he is receiving. It is a happy home with lovely staff, and a family feel to it.

Submit a Recommendation for Loose Valley Care Centre

Please note this form is only for Recommendations (ie positive comments) & User Ratings. All submissions are verified by our team of editors, and we will contact you if further details are required.

There are currently no awards/recognitions posted yet for Loose Valley Care Centre

There are no jobs posted yet for Loose Valley Care Centre

There are currently no Care Home Idol entrants who have performed at Loose Valley Care Centre