Group: S Paneandee

Person in charge: Soomandeeren Paneandee (Manager)

Local Authority / Social Services: Kent County Council (click for contact details)

Type of Service: Care Home only (Residential Care) – Privately Owned , 19 residents

Specialist Care Categories: Alzheimer's • Cancer Care • Stroke

Languages Spoken by Staff (other than English): French

Weekly Charges Guide: Personal Care Single £400 – £450 , Personal Care Shared (per person) £400 – £450

Facilities & Services: Own GP if required • Own Furniture if required • Smoking not permitted • Close to Local shops • Near Public Transport • Minibus or other transport • Stairlift • Wheelchair access • Gardens for residents • Phone Point in own room/Mobile • Television point in own room

Latest CQC* Report on Tarry's: click here

The user 'Review Score' (8.2 for Tarry's) is based on 1 review. The Review Score is is calculated using a combination of the average of all ratings on user reviews submitted in the last 2 years, and the total number of user reviews submitted in relation to the number of beds at the care home. The maximum Review Score is 10. To see more about the carehome.co.uk user reviews please click here.

Tarry's

I can't recommend this home highly enough. My mother suffered from Dementia & when she started hitting out at my father, her career's & myself, it was decided that she needed residential care & luckily Tarry's had a bed available. The staff were absolutely brilliant with mum & for the first time in years, I didn't have to worry about her & could concentrate on looking after my father. Unfortuately, mum passed away recently but right up until the end I was encouraged to visit or phone whenever I liked & I was always welcomed with a friendly smile & a cup of tea!!

Submit a Review for Tarry's

There are currently no awards/recognitions posted yet for Tarry's

There are no jobs posted yet for Tarry's

There are currently no Care Home Idol entrants who have performed at Tarry's