Horsell Lodge, Horsell, Woking, Surrey
Horsell Lodge
Horsell Lodge

Tel: 0808 166 1224

Horsell Lodge is a charming property, with both Victorian and Edwardian features, that has been purposely converted in order to achieve top quality residential care for up to forty older people.

The restoration programme has allowed service users to enjoy stylish rooms, a choice of lounge areas to relax in, including day rooms and a grand entrance hall.

Care packages available include trial stays, long-term care, as well as respite and convalescent needs. A friendly team take pride in allowing for a versatile environment, with an open visiting property and the option to personalise bedrooms.

Group: Caring Homes Group

Person in charge: Jane Starr (Manager)

Local Authority / Social Services: Surrey County Council (click for contact details)

Type of Service: Care Home only (Residential Care) – Privately Owned , 40 residents

Registered Care Categories*: Dementia • Mental Health Condition • Old Age • Sensory Impairment

Specialist Care Categories: Alzheimer's • Speech Impairment • Stroke

Facilities & Services: Palliative Care • Day Care • Respite Care • Convalescent Care • Own GP if required • Own Furniture if required • Close to Local shops • Near Public Transport • Minibus or other transport • Lift • Wheelchair access • Gardens for residents • Phone Point in own room/Mobile • Television point in own room

Latest CQC* Report on Horsell Lodge: click here

Current Bed Vacancies Posted by Horsell Lodge

(Please Contact Us for further information on our current Bed Vacancies)
posted 19 hours ago

There are no awards/recognitions posted yet for Horsell Lodge

The user 'Recommendation Score' (8.7 for Horsell Lodge) is calculated using a combination of the average of all ratings on user Recommendations submitted in the last 2 years, and the total number of user recommendations submitted in relation to the number of beds at the care home. The maximum Recommendation Score is 10. To see more about the carehome.co.uk user recommendations please click here.

Review of Horsell Lodge

Complete satisfaction regarding my welfare, can't say a wrong word abut anything.

Submitted by Thomas McKay (Resident / Service User) on Monday 27 October 2014.

Review of Horsell Lodge

A quiet excellent lodge with outstanding caring staff. It is bright and cheerful with TV available in a very comfortable nice room. I cannot rate the lodge to highly. Thank you.

Submitted by John Huthwaite (Husband of Resident/Service User) on Monday 27 October 2014.

Review of Horsell Lodge

Had limited choice was nearest to family and friends. Could not have made a better choice.

Submitted by Jon Osborne (Son of resident) on Thursday 7 November 2013.

Review of Horsell Lodge

My husband has been a resident at Horsell Lodge for 6 and a half years. My daughter and I have been very impressed by the consistently kind and caring attention of the staff. Management are readily available to consult.

Submitted by Gwen B (Wife) on Wednesday 12 June 2013.

Review of Horsell Lodge

My Mother in Law has been very well looked after for two years at Horsell Lodge.

Submitted by Michael B (Son in Law of Resident) on Thursday 23 May 2013.

Review of Horsell Lodge

Whenever I visit my wife I am impressed by the service and how happy my wife is there.

Submitted by Gordon Batterby (Husband of resident) on Wednesday 22 May 2013.

Review of Horsell Lodge

Friendly staff always answer any queries I may have. Aware of my aunts needs. Home kept clean.

Submitted by Oona C (Niece of resident) on Thursday 16 May 2013.

Review of Horsell Lodge

Since staying at the lodge my father-in-law has never seemed so happy. We couldn't recommend the home enough. The people/staff are absolutely fantastic. We are so sad to have to move our dad due to SS funding.

Submitted by Kelly S (Daughter-in-law of resident) on Monday 4 February 2013.

Review of Horsell Lodge

I am a paraplegic resident and the staff are excellent in the way they care for me and what I see the other residents. Room comfortable clean and tidy. Food is very good most of the time. Would recommend this home to anyone looking for themselves or relatives. Manager very easy to approach and talk to he is Ex service man of 22 years in the RAMC like myself. I can go out when I want and enjoy the freedom. The welcome I got was fantastic.

Submitted by Gary Jackman (New residents) on Wednesday 24 October 2012.

Submit a Recommendation for Horsell Lodge

(please write a short headline summary)

There are no jobs posted yet for Horsell Lodge

There are currently no Care Home Idol entrants who have performed at Horsell Lodge