Sunrise of Banstead, Banstead, Surrey
Sunrise of Banstead
Sunrise of Banstead

Sunrise of Banstead is set close to the heart of the village of Banstead; this popular and vibrant community is situated on the North Downs and surrounded by extensive Green belt, ensuring that area has retained its rustic charm.

The thriving village of Banstead has plenty of amenities including more than 100 shops along the High Street, which possess a distinctly continental flavour.

Banstead's picturesque setting near open countryside and small attractive villages, make sure this Sunrise residence is a popular place to live and enjoy life. Situated only 17 miles south of Central London and possessing superb, fast road links, Sunrise Living of Banstead is also highly convenient for visiting friends and family.

Group: Sunrise Senior Living

Person in charge: Suzanne Spurgin (General Manager)

Local Authority / Social Services: Surrey County Council (click for contact details)

Type of Service: Care Home only (Residential Care) – Privately Owned , 97 residents

Facilities & Services: Palliative Care • Respite Care • Convalescent Care • Independent Living Training • Sheltered Housing • Own GP if required • Own Furniture if required • Pets by arrangement • Close to Local shops • Near Public Transport • Minibus or other transport • Lift • Wheelchair access • Gardens for residents • Bar/Cafe on premises • Residents Kitchenette • Phone Point in own room/Mobile • Television point in own room • Residents Internet Access

Latest CQC* Report on Sunrise of Banstead: click here

Current Bed Vacancies Posted by Sunrise of Banstead

(Call 01737 888632 for details of vacancies in both our dementia care and assisted living neighbourhoods.)
posted 26 Aug 2014

There are no awards/recognitions posted yet for Sunrise of Banstead

The user 'Recommendation Score' (7.9 for Sunrise of Banstead) is calculated using a combination of the average of all ratings on user Recommendations submitted in the last 2 years, and the total number of user recommendations submitted in relation to the number of beds at the care home. The maximum Recommendation Score is 10. To see more about the carehome.co.uk user recommendations please click here.

Review of Sunrise of Banstead on Tuesday 8 October 2013 by Justine Evans (My father lives here)

Testimonial Victor Golder 82 – came to Sunrise in May 2013 We have been totally amazed with the progress dad has made since coming to Sunrise. Following a major operation, spending 3 days in intense care and a month in hospital dad was released from hospital and stayed with family for 3 months. Dad originally came to Sunrise for rest-bite for a short period of time, but has ended up moving in permanently. We believe the astounding recovery dad has made is due to the kindness and genuine care of all the staff here at sunrise. They do genuinely care. Dad has made new friends and enjoys having a laugh and chat with the staff which is great for his well-being. When he first came to Sunrise he didn’t want to take part in any of the activities, but as the months have gone on and he has shown such amazing improvement he has started to join in quiz nights, dancing, and even flower arranging! Dad is going to give the Art Class a go next. Tomorrow he goes on his first day trip to Windsor Castle. The past 9 months have been tough to say the least but finally it’s like a miracle has happened – we have got our Dad is back !!!

Submit a Recommendation for Sunrise of Banstead

I certify that this recommendation & rating is my genuine opinion of Sunrise of Banstead and in submitting it I agree to the terms of website use (carehome.co.uk/terms), which I have read and fully understand.

There are no jobs posted yet for Sunrise of Banstead

Suzanne

Suzanne Spurgin

Every day I walk into my community feeling incredibly proud of the team who work extremely hard to deliver the best care services to my residents. I feel very blessed to work in such a warm and welcoming environment. The word ‘community’ is the most apt description of Sunrise of Banstead.

Barbara

Barbara Mare

Job Title: Registered Manager

I was really pleased with our excellent CQC report, especially as it was full of excellent comments from residents and their families.

Jan Jasper

Jan Jasper and Nathalie McLeish

Job Title: Directors of Community Relations

We are the first point of contact for both seniors and their families enquiring about care options. We are proud to invite people to a tour of our community and make sure they leave with all the relevant information, having experienced Sunrise in action. Our most rewarding aspect is supporting families and seniors and being able to guide and counsel them on what can be an emotional experience. We feel privileged to help in the journey towards making the decision to join our community and then, seeing new residents flourish and make new friends is the ultimate reward.

Tamara

Tamara Juckes

Job Title: Activities Coordinator

There are very few jobs that offer the daily satisfaction and fulfillment that mine does! Seeing the expression on residents’ faces and hearing the enjoyment in their voices as they take part in our daily activities makes me feel immensely proud and content. I wouldn’t swap it for anything!

Carolyn

Carolyn Haider

Job Title: Reminiscence Co-Ordinator

I have been with Sunrise for eight years and have enjoyed every role that I have worked in. I am passionate about dementia care and strive to make each day meaningful for every resident. I find the role very rewarding and I cannot imagine doing anything else. Dementia care is a very special job and I am grateful that I have a very special team to provide a high standard of care 24/7.

There are currently no Care Home Idol entrants who have performed at Sunrise of Banstead