Whitebourne, Camberley, Surrey
Whitebourne

Whitebourne specialises in looking after up to 65 elderly residents who may have complicated mental health problems or dementia-related conditions such as Alzheimer's.

This spacious home is ideal as accommodation for individuals who may be prone to anxiety or stress, with staff on hand using skilled techniques to ensure service users remain healthy and contented, experienced in looking after behavioural complications.

Some other health professionals who visit Whitebourne and assist in keeping residents satisfied include GPs, chiropodists and opticians.

Group: Care UK Nursing & Residential Care Services

Person in charge: Ros Stevenson (Manager)

Local Authority / Social Services: Surrey County Council (click for contact details)

Type of Service: Care Home only (Residential Care) – Privately Owned , 65 residents

Registered Care Categories*: Dementia • Mental Health Condition • Old Age • Sensory Impairment • Younger Adults

Specialist Care Categories: Alzheimer's • Hearing Impairment & Deafness • Visual Impairment

Facilities & Services: Palliative Care • Day Care • Respite Care • Own GP if required • Own Furniture if required • Close to Local shops • Near Public Transport • Minibus or other transport • Lift • Wheelchair access • Gardens for residents • Phone Point in own room/Mobile • Television point in own room

Latest CQC* Report on Whitebourne: click here

The user 'Recommendation Score' (8.6 for Whitebourne) is calculated using a combination of the average of all ratings on user Recommendations submitted in the last 2 years, and the total number of user recommendations submitted in relation to the number of beds at the care home. The maximum Recommendation Score is 10. To see more about the carehome.co.uk user recommendations please click here.

Whitebourne

This is a home with excellent standards and well trained members of staff. Only criticism is that when something needs to be replaced e.g. light fitting then it is very slow in being delivered but this is a central HO issue. Since my mother arrived in June 2014 she has been very happy and her overall health has improved enormously. Very happy to recommend to others.

Whitebourne

Excellent home. Well run Carina Staff. Very clean. Mum loves all there.

Whitebourne

I have heard a lot of negativity int the press re care homes. This is the first time I have found myself actually visiting one and I am so impressed, not only do the residents have choices at meal times, they have 4 tea service, which means interaction with staff at least 7 times a day. My friend has nothing but praise for the staff and I am so pleased to see her contented with her stay. the rooms are spacious and have good size tvs. the staff arrange plenty of activities if you wish to join in.

Whitebourne

My friend has been here for a number of years and I have of course visited her - she is very happy here. I have worked as a nurse in many rest home (I have not worked here, and I am now retired) and nursing homes for over 30 years. So having visited my friend today I felt I must tell you what a marvellous home it is. No smell, friendly staff - who treat the residents well and maintain their dignity. I have never visited a better home, so I had to fill this out!

Whitebourne

My mother originally went to Whitebourne after breaking her arm and being unable to manage on her own. She suffers from Alzheimer's and doesn't like change so I expected fireworks. How wrong could I be, the staff are relaxed and friendly. The rooms are clean and pretty with nice view of the gardens or Frimley town. The food is excellent and nothing is too much trouble. At the end of her respite, my mother has decided to stay at Whitebourne and I would recommend this residential home to anyone. I have not seen my mother so happy for a very long time.

Submit a Recommendation for Whitebourne

Please note this form is only for Recommendations (ie positive comments) & User Ratings. All submissions are verified by our team of editors, and we will contact you if further details are required.

There are currently no awards/recognitions posted yet for Whitebourne

Team Leader Care

Activities Co-ordinator

Head Chef

Part Time Domestic Assistant

Exceeds National Minimum Wage (Care Home / Nursing Home • Part Time)

Bank Care Team Leader

Exceeds National Minimum Wage (Care Home / Nursing Home • Temporary / Cover)

Team Leader Care (Days)

Camberley, Surrey

There are currently no Care Home Idol entrants who have performed at Whitebourne