Willowmead, East Molesey, Surrey
Willowmead

Willowmead is a twelve capacity East Molesey accommodation, ideal for older people with care needs looking to achieve a comfortable retirement while having access to expert carers.

The home is well situated for proximity to local amenities, while residents have their own gardens and activities and personal interests are encouraged.

The service is registered with the Care Quality Commission and carers are highly trained and experienced.

Group: Montreux Living

Person in charge: Paula Windmill (Manager)

Local Authority / Social Services: Surrey County Council (click for contact details)

Type of Service: Care Home only (Residential Care) – Privately Owned , 12 residents

Weekly Charges Guide: Personal Care Single £875 – £1050

Facilities & Services: Respite Care • Own GP if required • Own Furniture if required • Pets by arrangement • Close to Local shops • Stairlift • Wheelchair access • Gardens for residents • Phone Point in own room/Mobile • Television point in own room • Residents Internet Access

Latest CQC* Report on Willowmead: click here

The user 'Recommendation Score' (9.8 for Willowmead) is calculated using a combination of the average of all ratings on user Recommendations submitted in the last 2 years, and the total number of user recommendations submitted in relation to the number of beds at the care home. The maximum Recommendation Score is 10. To see more about the carehome.co.uk user recommendations please click here.

Willowmead

My Mother was here for 10 years. She was happy and well looked after. The staff were vey kind and gentle with her. She regarded it as her home rather than a home. Her dementia developed until she lost her speech. The care never wavered and was tailored to her condition. The staff could always understand what she needed. The food was always excellent and was made easy for her to eat and latterly be helped to eat. If she needed medication for anything I was informed. The surroundings are that of a domestic famiiy home, warm comfortable and clean and a happy place to be and visit. I was always made to feel very welcome and since she passed away I miss going to Willowmead.

Willowmead

Eight weeks on from when mum arrived here, I really do feel as though I’ve got my mum back. As I write this (upstairs in mum’s room, while she does the group physio class downstairs,) it’s so wonderful to hear her laughing and joking. Her physical well being has also come on in leaps and bounds. I cannot remember my mum ever eating so well. (But then Hannah’s cooking is exceptional.) I am deeply grateful to the whole team here for their care & support. I do think that the relatively small number of residents here is a bonus - as it helps to foster a real sense of warmth, intimacy and community. The moment I walked through the door, I got an immediate sense of it. (It probably helped that I caught a whiff of the evening meal!) I am so thankful that there was a spare room here for mum. (Normally, you go onto a waiting list.) So many of the things that we used to have to take mum to (if she was willing and up to it) are now on her doorstep. And not just the regular physio classes, and the occasional entertainment, but also - above all - the continuity of care, and the companionship of mum’s fellow residents. On Christmas Day just gone - even though I’d booked a table at a restaurant that my mum loves - she preferred to stay put, and have Xmas lunch here with her new-found friends at Willowmead. At an earlier Christmas party here, it was so great for my sister and I - as ‘new arrivals’ - to be able to meet and talk to other residents’ families (all of whom sang Willowmead’s praises to the hilt.) It feels like we’re already part of an extended community - and this has been helped by the different impromptu social events, like a recent pub lunch trip that a few of our families did together. This is - still - all new territory for me, my sister and my mum. The great thing is, we’re in a much, much better place than we’ve been for a long time… and we don’t feel as on our own with it all as we did. With there being fewer residents at Willowmead, I’m sure it means that the team here and the Manager, Paula - who’s been great from day one - are able to give mum and us more time & personal support than we might expect elsewhere.

Willowmead

The staff were very helpful and friendly, could not do enough for us at all times. I have had contact with several homes (private homes) this was by far the best. Well done to everyone.

Willowmead

Willowmead is a small residential home only about 14 residents in total. The rooms are a good size, clean and bright with doors into the garden. The standard of care is very good and visitors are always made welcome. The residents are always treated kindly and with respect. It is reassuring to me that my mother is being well cared for.

Willowmead

I enjoy living at Willowmead, all the staff are very kind. The home is very homely. I feel safe. The food is very nice, we have two cats in the home who are friendly. We went to the pub at Christmas, that was really nice. I would always recommend this home to anyone.

Willowmead

I am very contented here. My visitors are always made very welcome, staff immediately ask what they would like to drink. The food has much improved, staff and manager very good.

Willowmead

The home is in a good location, easy reach to shops. Nice quiet road. I have a lovely room which overlooks the river mole. My room is kept very clean. Food is excellent. We have a wonderful chef. Staff are lovely and caring. The home is very homely, can't praise the home enough. Very happy here.

Willowmead

My mother has been at Willowmead for 14 years and in the last 5 years has developed dementia. The staff and management have managed her extremely well as her condition has developed. the service is very personal and designed to maximise any opportunities for stimulation to make life as enjoyable as possible for the residents. I would recommend this home to anyone.

Willowmead

I have lived in Willowmead for 12 years; I have always been very happy it's like a home from home. The food is excellent, the garden is so beautiful as we are on the river Mole, staff are always smiling and always there to help us.

Willowmead

My mother has been at the care home for more than three months and is very happy with all the services they provide. Being still mobile it is in an excellent location for her to walk into Hampton Court or East Molesey, as well as a bus near the home that goes into Kingston upon Thames.

Willowmead

I cannot recommend Willowmead highly enough. My 98 year old mother has been a resident for over five years and has always been happy, contented and extremely well looked after. The staff are kind, caring, friendly and attentive. Her attractive, light and airy, comfortable room with en-suite bathrooms is always clean and well maintained, and has french doors onto the garden. Food is cooked on the premises, and residents can choose meals from a daily menu. Entertainment and regular exercise classes are available and everyone is encouraged to join in. Willowmead is extremely clean, tidy, well organised, and efficiently run, but never loses the human touch.

Willowmead

Willowmead is home from home. The carers are dedicated and highly professional, but they also become friends, too. The communal areas and private bedrooms are always spotlessly clean. Food is of a high standard, too. The gardens are well kept and lovely to walk and sit in in the summer. I cannot recommend Willowmead highly enough.

Submit a Recommendation for Willowmead

Please note this form is only for Recommendations (ie positive comments) & User Ratings. All submissions are verified by our team of editors, and we will contact you if further details are required.

There are currently no awards/recognitions posted yet for Willowmead

Domestic Assistant (weekends)

on application (Care Home / Nursing Home • Part Time)
East Molesey, Surrey

Part Time Cook

On application (Care Home / Nursing Home • Part Time)
East Molesey, Surrey