Ashlodge, Bexhill-on-Sea, East Sussex

Ash Lodge, in Bexhill-on-Sea, is registered to care for up to sixteen older people with a variety of care needs, thanks to a homely and fully-equipped interior and a professional team of carers.

Staff look to appreciate each resident's individual needs in order to achieve effective care and to support a satisfying daily lifestyle and well-being.

Ash Lodge has private gardens and good wheelchair access, while the service also offers respite and day care provision to the local community.

Owner: Mr & Mrs B Vijayakumar

Person in charge: Kuhayini Vijayakumar (Manager)

Local Authority / Social Services: East Sussex County Council (click for contact details)

Type of Service: Care Home only (Residential Care) – Privately Owned , 16 residents

Specialist Care Categories: Hearing Impairment & Deafness • Visual Impairment

Weekly Charges Guide: Personal Care Single £490 – £650

Facilities & Services: Own GP if required • Own Furniture if required • Close to Local shops • Near Public Transport • Minibus or other transport • Lift • Wheelchair access • Gardens for residents • Phone Point in own room/Mobile • Television point in own room • Residents Internet Access

Latest CQC* Report on Ashlodge: click here

The user Review Score of 8.5 for Ashlodge is based on 5 Review/Recommendations. This Review Score of 8.492 is made up of 4.367 Points relating to the ratings and 4.125 Points relating to the number of positive Reviews/Recommendations.

I went to this home for three days after a hernia operation. The care and support I received was excellently. The atmosphere with the staff was very relaxing. They were cheerful extremely kind. I would recommend it all highly.

How likely would you be to recommend Ashlodge? Likely

I am well looked after here, no complaints really got nothing to compare. I have never been anywhere else, people who visit me think I am well looked after. Staff are very friendly. I am happy, well fed, I am cleaned and looked after very well.

How likely would you be to recommend Ashlodge? Likely

Well I like the meals here very much. I like my room, I think its worth the money. The staff are lovely and beautiful. I am happy to be here. It's much better than looking after myself at this age.

How likely would you be to recommend Ashlodge? Likely

My Aunt has had the best care and has been very happy in the care home. For the past eight months my father has been terminally ill and has needed constant care at home and I and my family have not been able to spend any time with my aunt but the staff at Ash Lodge have been brilliant in looking after her in our absence and we have been very grateful.

How likely would you be to recommend Ashlodge? Extremely LIKELY

Both my mother-in-law & my friend's mother-in-law were happy, contented, valued, well cared for residents. Personal attention to the very end with a highly caring hands-on owner.
Now my close colleague has had her mother living at Ash Lodge for the past few years & mainly due to the excellent care, good food & relaxed homely atmosphere, she celebrates her centenary next week, 100 & not out yet!
A well deserved congratulations go to the staff members, we shall all be there for the party!

Submit a Review for Ashlodge

There are currently no awards/recognitions posted yet for Ashlodge

There are no jobs posted yet for Ashlodge

There are currently no Care Home Idol entrants who have performed at Ashlodge