Autumn Lodge, Bognor Regis, West Sussex

Autumn Lodge is one of the few remaining small private residential care homes in the area. The Home is long established, having a stable and well trained staff and management Team which provides consistency and quality of care, often lost in the large establishments. The Home is well located with easy parking. All rooms are ensuite, decorated and furnished to a high standard; there has been continual investment into the home to improve and update it and this is reflected in the ambience and appearance of the surroundings. Activities play an important role in the home and there is a strong community spirit amongst the residents.

There is a pleasant garden to the rear of the property with a conservatory where Internet access with specialist software for residents to use is freely available.

We welcome you to Autumn Lodge for a lunch or a trial stay

Owner: Autumn Lodge

Person in charge: Nicola Hunt (Registered Manager)

Local Authority / Social Services: West Sussex County Council (click for contact details)

Type of Service: Care Home only (Residential Care) – Privately Owned , 19 residents

Registered Care Categories*: Dementia • Mental Health Condition • Old Age • Sensory Impairment

Specialist Care Categories: Hearing Impairment & Deafness • Multiple Sclerosis • Orthopaedic • Parkinson's Disease • Speech Impairment • Stroke • Visual Impairment

Languages Spoken by Staff (other than English): Polish

Facilities & Services: Day Care • Respite Care • Physiotherapy • Own GP if required • Own Furniture if required • Pets by arrangement • Close to Local shops • Near Public Transport • Minibus or other transport • Lift • Wheelchair access • Gardens for residents • Phone Point in own room/Mobile • Television point in own room • Residents Internet Access

Latest CQC* Report on Autumn Lodge: click here

The user 'Review Score' (8.5 for Autumn Lodge) is based on 4 reviews. The Review Score is is calculated using a combination of the average of all ratings on user reviews submitted in the last 2 years, and the total number of user reviews submitted in relation to the number of beds at the care home. The maximum Review Score is 10. To see more about the carehome.co.uk user reviews please click here.

Please note that before 1st July 2015 carehome.co.uk only accepted Recommendations (positive only), and as of 1st July 2015 all of the Recommendations are referred to as Reviews, and along with all Reviews (positive and negative) submitted since the 1st July 2015 they are included in the calculation of the Review Score. For further information on our move from Recommendations to Reviews please click here.

Autumn Lodge

This is a home that cares for its residents. Manager is approachable along with her excellent deputy. Property well maintained with on going improvements. The staff training is also evident. Very friendly.

Autumn Lodge

My mother who is now nearly 102 years old has been a resident at Autumn Lodge for over four years and during that time has received constant attention and has never had cause to complain. Now that she is going through the later stages of dementia the staff are doing everything to ensure that she has a certain quality of life. My wife and I are constantly being updated with information regarding her medication and general condition. I cannot compare Autumn Lodge with any other residential home as my wife and I have not seen the need to move her anywhere else.

Autumn Lodge

My wife has been in the care home for a good couple of years now. She has several illnesses that cannot be managed at home. This is why we chose the home for this reason. It's a family like atmosphere, a home to home with all her own things around her and nothing is too much trouble for any member of staff. Great place to live in.

Autumn Lodge

When I first visited the home 2 1/2 years ago I was met by the manager who was warm and friendly. I was shown round in a relaxed manner, the staff were all friendly, residents appeared well cared for and happy and the home was clean and homely. My next visit was unannounced and the home and staff were exactly the same which made me feel that my first visit was not staged. Since then my father has been happy well cared for and has enjoyed the home cooked meals. All the staff are polite and welcoming and I have a good relationship with them, which benefits my fathers well being. I would certainly recommend this home.

Submit a Review for Autumn Lodge

There are currently no awards/recognitions posted yet for Autumn Lodge

There are no jobs posted yet for Autumn Lodge

Nicola Hunt

Job Title: Care home Manager

Joined: 2010

I have been managing Autumn Lodge for four years
I hold an NVQ level 2, 3, 4 and the RMA I am also a qualified assessor.
I love my job and believe in creating a home from home environment for the service users coming to live with us.

Cathy Blunt

Job Title: Deputy Manager

Joined: 1996

I am employed at Autumn Lodge as the Deputy Manager.
I have been employed at Autumn Lodge since 1996.
I hold an NVQ level 3

Alison Ayres

Job Title: Senior carer

Joined: 2009

I am employed at Autumn Lodge as a senior carer.
I have an NVQ level2, 3 and I have just completed the QCF level 5 qualification.

There are currently no Care Home Idol entrants who have performed at Autumn Lodge