Elizabeth House, Bognor Regis, West Sussex

Elizabeth House Care Home has sixty en-suite bedrooms and spacious living areas, accepting admissions for long-term residential and dementia care, sensory impairments and short-term respite packages.

The facility was purposely-designed to enable for the efficient practice of advanced care, together with enabling service users to enjoy a relaxed and homely feel in pleasant surroundings and comfortable furnishings.

Shaw Healthcare have an expanding portfolio of care homes and are well respected amongst UK health industry professionals for the expertise they provide.

Group: Shaw Healthcare

Person in charge: Marian Drake (Manager)

Local Authority / Social Services: West Sussex County Council (click for contact details)

Type of Service: Care Home only (Residential Care) – Privately Owned , 60 residents

Facilities & Services: Respite Care • Separate EMI Unit • Own GP if required • Own Furniture if required • Pets by arrangement • Smoking not permitted • Close to Local shops • Near Public Transport • Lift • Wheelchair access • Gardens for residents • Residents Kitchenette • Phone Point in own room/Mobile • Television point in own room

Latest CQC* Report on Elizabeth House: click here

The user Review Score of 9.5 for Elizabeth House is based on 18 Review/Recommendations. This Review Score of 9.461 is made up of 4.861 Points relating to the ratings and 4.6 Points relating to the number of positive Reviews/Recommendations.

My highest recommendation goes to the staff. Caring, thoughtful, kind, patient and a lovely sense of humour. Amazing effort was made to make Christmas very special for residents and their families.

How likely would you be to recommend Elizabeth House? Extremely LIKELY

My husband having reached a stage in his Alzheimer's I was totally unable to cope and had a break down. Accommodation was found at Elizabeth House by social services and I and my family are very pleased a re-assured the way he is looked after plus support and advice given to me by the staff. I would not hesitate to recommend this home to anyone.

I am very happy with the home. I feel my brother-in-law is cared for and looked after. When ever I visit everyone is welcoming and friendly.

My mother has the best care in this home and more than I can ever give her. She is well treated and is not classed a another patient but an individual person and I well loved by all the staff. Exemplary is the word I think sums up everything about Shaw Healthcare and Elizabeth House a home from home for all residents. My mother is as well as can be expected but above all is safe, secure and well cared for.

Dad is well looked after by the team of staff who are vigilant to his needs. He receives the necessary healthcare assistance for follow up on his medication etc. I only have to monitor to ensure all is in hand. They do a wonderful job. Thank you.

The staff at Elizabeth House do everything they can to meet my mother's needs and to support the family. I do not believe that there is a better and more caring home.

Elizabeth House offers a safe and secure environment for its residents. Staff are readily on hand if needed by resident or by family member to address any issues that may be a teething problem or health issue. The staff are knowledgeable in the care needed by the individual resident, and professional in talking to residents and relatives.

Elizabeth House offer a brilliant personal service to residents along with support for family members. The Staff are always on hand to provide support and make a concerted effort to make the residents feel at home which is a real comfort to the family member. Keep up the good work.

Yes, our whole family would recommend Elizabeth House. our mum was here for 3 1/2 years and we were so happy with home and great staff.

Excellent care for my grandma, during her time at Elizabeth House. The level of care provided and the on going support to our family was phenomenal. Not a bad word to say about Elizabeth House and would like to thank all the staff for their hard work, support and outstanding care.

Excellent Care Overall

My husband went into Elizabeth House over three months ago. I had searched locally for weeks for the 'right' care home for him particularly as he is only 62. Elizabeth House is absolutely right for him - the care is excellent, the staff are personable and friendly and the standards throughout the Home are very high. In my view, Elizabeth House is one of the best Care Homes I have ever seen and I am so lucky to have found it for my husband. I would thoroughly recommend Elizabeth House as an outstanding place!

How likely would you be to recommend Elizabeth House? Extremely LIKELY

Right from the first day I have been impressed by the standard of care at Elizabeth House. The staff are always friendly and helpful. They are not only supporting my Mother with her care needs, but they have supported me when I have needed it. There are plenty of activities during the week, which I know in particularly important to my Mum. Friends and relatives who have visited are all impressed by the pleasant and caring atmosphere at Elizabeth House. They feel that Mum is in the right place.

I would recommend Elizabeth House care home as the carers are very caring. All of the residents are very happy there. In our experience of the time that our dad was a resident. (he has just passed away at the age of 90) We can give an excellent recommendation. He was on the ground floor (Buckingham).

They are very helpful and they look after their residents and they take the time to care and talk to the residents.

Excellent care and activities for residents which is very comforting to us to see mum so happy.

We are very happy that our dad is contented in this home. Excellent caring staff.

The staff at Elizabeth House treat the residents as they would their own families. My mother is very comfortable in the home and whenever we visit we find her clean and tidy. We never have any worries about her.

We are happy our mother is cared for 24/7 giving us peace of mind enabling us to visit and enjoy special time with her whenever we want.

Submit a Review for Elizabeth House

There are currently no awards/recognitions posted yet for Elizabeth House

Relief Support Worker at Elizabeth House - £7.00 - £7.21 per

£7.00 - £7.21 per hour (Care Home / Nursing Home • Part Time)
Bognor Regis, West Sussex

There are currently no Care Home Idol entrants who have performed at Elizabeth House