Elizabeth House, Bognor Regis, West Sussex
Elizabeth House
Elizabeth House

Tel: 0800 902 0092

Elizabeth House Care Home has sixty en-suite bedrooms and spacious living areas, accepting admissions for long-term residential and dementia care, sensory impairments and short-term respite packages.

The facility was purposely-designed to enable for the efficient practice of advanced care, together with enabling service users to enjoy a relaxed and homely feel in pleasant surroundings and comfortable furnishings.

Shaw Healthcare have an expanding portfolio of care homes and are well respected amongst UK health industry professionals for the expertise they provide.

Group: Shaw Healthcare

Person in charge: Marian Drake (Manager)

Local Authority / Social Services: West Sussex County Council (click for contact details)

Type of Service: Care Home only (Residential Care) – Privately Owned , 60 residents

Facilities & Services: Respite Care • Separate EMI Unit • Own GP if required • Own Furniture if required • Pets by arrangement • Smoking not permitted • Close to Local shops • Near Public Transport • Lift • Wheelchair access • Gardens for residents • Residents Kitchenette • Phone Point in own room/Mobile • Television point in own room

Latest CQC* Report on Elizabeth House: click here

Current Bed Vacancies Posted by Elizabeth House

There are no awards/recognitions posted yet for Elizabeth House

The user 'Recommendation Score' (9.2 for Elizabeth House) is calculated using a combination of the average of all ratings on user Recommendations submitted in the last 2 years, and the total number of user recommendations submitted in relation to the number of beds at the care home. The maximum Recommendation Score is 10. To see more about the carehome.co.uk user recommendations please click here.

Review of Elizabeth House on Wednesday 16 July 2014 by Kevin W (Son of Resident)

Right from the first day I have been impressed by the standard of care at Elizabeth House. The staff are always friendly and helpful. They are not only supporting my Mother with her care needs, but they have supported me when I have needed it. There are plenty of activities during the week, which I know in particularly important to my Mum. Friends and relatives who have visited are all impressed by the pleasant and caring atmosphere at Elizabeth House. They feel that Mum is in the right place.

Review of Elizabeth House on Friday 30 May 2014 by Carol Smart (Daughter of resident)

I would recommend Elizabeth House care home as the carers are very caring. All of the residents are very happy there. In our experience of the time that our dad was a resident. (he has just passed away at the age of 90) We can give an excellent recommendation. He was on the ground floor (Buckingham).

Review of Elizabeth House on Wednesday 28 May 2014 by Sally-Ann R (Daughter of resident)

Due to the deterioration in my mothers health the doctors insisted she moved into a care home. My mother was totally against this and was very resistant to the move. However due to the staff's patience and care and understanding she is beginning to settle. I am confident that there is no home better able to meet my mother's needs. Elizabeth House has exceeded all my hopes and expectations for a care home.

Review of Elizabeth House on Thursday 15 May 2014 by Rosemary M (Daughter of resident)

They are very helpful and they look after their residents and they take the time to care and talk to the residents.

Review of Elizabeth House on Tuesday 6 May 2014 by Jennifer K (Daughter of resident)

Excellent care and activities for residents which is very comforting to us to see mum so happy.

Review of Elizabeth House on Wednesday 30 April 2014 by Carol S (Daughter of resident)

We are very happy that our dad is contented in this home. Excellent caring staff.

Review of Elizabeth House on Wednesday 30 April 2014 by Valerie R (Daughter of resident)

The staff at Elizabeth House treat the residents as they would their own families. My mother is very comfortable in the home and whenever we visit we find her clean and tidy. We never have any worries about her.

Review of Elizabeth House on Wednesday 30 April 2014 by Sheila S (Daughter of Resident)

We are happy our mother is cared for 24/7 giving us peace of mind enabling us to visit and enjoy special time with her whenever we want.

Review of Elizabeth House on Thursday 29 August 2013 by Mary D (Paid carer visiting to take resident out)

There seem a variety of entertainment, live singers and performers. The standard of cleanliness is good. The staff seem to genuinely want to help the residents settle.

Review of Elizabeth House on Tuesday 13 August 2013 by J. Allen (Wife of Resident)

A warm, homely and caring, clean environment. The team leaders and carers work very hard under some pressure due to some residents needing more one to one care at times. Visiting my husband frequently every week, I am always greeted with a friendly smile and offers of refreshments from staff. I have recommended Elizabeth House as an excellent home for friends to visit if they have relatives who need dementia care.

Review of Elizabeth House on Monday 12 August 2013 by S. S & L. S (Daughters of Resident)

Our mother has been a resident for a year and a half and her health has been helped by being in here with 24/7 care and our relationship with her has improved as we can enjoy visiting instead of constant care in her home.

Review of Elizabeth House on Monday 12 August 2013 by Christine Edwards (Friend)

Always a nice welcome. Fresh, clean, and airy. Residents are always well cared for and clean. Staff are excellent. Lovely home to visit.

Review of Elizabeth House on Thursday 8 August 2013 by Vera Roskell (Friend of resident)

Clean and friendly. Residents and staff very helpful.

Review of Elizabeth House on Thursday 8 August 2013 by Jennifer K (Daughter of resident)

At an upsetting time, the loss of my father, my mother was placed into care at Elizabeth House so myself and family were doubly upset. The staff and management at the home were reassuring and extremely helpful to us. Mum has settled in really well after 5 weeks and praises the staff herself.

Submit a Recommendation for Elizabeth House

I certify that this recommendation & rating is my genuine opinion of Elizabeth House and in submitting it I agree to the terms of website use (carehome.co.uk/terms), which I have read and fully understand.

Activity Coordinator (Part-time) at Elizabeth House

£7.43 per hour

(Care Home / Nursing Home • Part Time)

Bognor Regis , West Sussex

19 Sep 2014

There are currently no Care Home Idol entrants who have performed at Elizabeth House