Elizabeth House, Bognor Regis, West Sussex

Elizabeth House Care Home has sixty en-suite bedrooms and spacious living areas, accepting admissions for long-term residential and dementia care, sensory impairments and short-term respite packages.

The facility was purposely-designed to enable for the efficient practice of advanced care, together with enabling service users to enjoy a relaxed and homely feel in pleasant surroundings and comfortable furnishings.

Shaw Healthcare have an expanding portfolio of care homes and are well respected amongst UK health industry professionals for the expertise they provide.

Group: Shaw Healthcare

Person in charge: Marian Drake (Manager)

Local Authority / Social Services: West Sussex County Council (click for contact details)

Type of Service: Care Home only (Residential Care) – Privately Owned , 60 residents

Facilities & Services: Respite Care • Separate EMI Unit • Own GP if required • Own Furniture if required • Pets by arrangement • Smoking not permitted • Close to Local shops • Near Public Transport • Lift • Wheelchair access • Gardens for residents • Residents Kitchenette • Phone Point in own room/Mobile • Television point in own room

Latest CQC* Report on Elizabeth House: click here

The Review Score of 9.4 (maximum of 10) for Elizabeth House is based on 15 Review/Recommendations in the last 2 years. This Review Score of 9.403 is made up of a Quality Score of 4.903 Points (maximum of 5) relating to the rating and a Quantity Score of 4.5 Points (maximum of 5) relating to the number of positive Reviews/Recommendations.

The Review Score of 9.403 for Elizabeth House is based on 15 Reviews/Recommendations in the last 2 years.

The Quality Score (average rating) of 4.903 for Elizabeth House is calculated as follows: ( (158 Excellents x 5) + (17 Goods x 4) ) ÷ 175 Ratings = 4.903

The Quantity Score of 4.5 for Elizabeth House is calculated as follows:

• We receive approximately 15% of Reviews/Recommendations through website submission and 85% of Reviews/Recommendations through Review/Recommendation Cards (only available to Enhanced / Premium Services more info).

When you walk into Elizabeth House you can feel the affection. Homely atmosphere. You always get a welcome. My husband is happy at Elizabeth House and well settled. I am happy he is well looked after.

How likely would you be to recommend Elizabeth House? Extremely Likely

My wife has dementia and entered the home on January 20th. I found the home to be well laid out with plenty of room for the residents and attractively furnished. The staff are very friendly and helpful and my wife is not always easy to manage. The home is very warm and comfortable. I am very pleased with the care my wife is receiving.

How likely would you be to recommend Elizabeth House? Extremely Likely

I have been caring for my wife during the past 5 years, she has now been admitted into Elizabeth House care home (Shaw Homes) Ltd Bognor Regis West Sussex. I am most satisfied with her excellent care she is now receiving.

How likely would you be to recommend Elizabeth House? Extremely Likely

All the staff here are a CREDIT to the caring profession. I visit my husband at different times of the day on different days and sometimes spend hours with him, the quality of staff care is always consistently excellent. He is happy and safe here. I like the pets, they make it feel more like home. He has a lovely room overlooking the rose garden on the ground floor. In the summer he is often found in the safe back garden sitting with other residents, one of whom continues her love of gardening by growing many plants. My husband loves his music and the staff know this, as part of getting him dressed in the morning they put his small mp3 player on him so it is ready when he wants to listen to his own music collection, he then goes off dancing and happy. I check this is charged when I visit and his electric razor is charged and cleaned, it always is. He can't do anything for himself now really but he is happy. Every member of staff says hello and knows my name and my husband's.

How likely would you be to recommend Elizabeth House? Extremely Likely

My highest recommendation goes to the staff. Caring, thoughtful, kind, patient and a lovely sense of humour. Amazing effort was made to make Christmas very special for residents and their families.

How likely would you be to recommend Elizabeth House? Extremely Likely

My husband having reached a stage in his Alzheimer's I was totally unable to cope and had a break down. Accommodation was found at Elizabeth House by social services and I and my family are very pleased a re-assured the way he is looked after plus support and advice given to me by the staff. I would not hesitate to recommend this home to anyone.

I am very happy with the home. I feel my brother-in-law is cared for and looked after. When ever I visit everyone is welcoming and friendly.

My mother has the best care in this home and more than I can ever give her. She is well treated and is not classed a another patient but an individual person and I well loved by all the staff. Exemplary is the word I think sums up everything about Shaw Healthcare and Elizabeth House a home from home for all residents. My mother is as well as can be expected but above all is safe, secure and well cared for.

Dad is well looked after by the team of staff who are vigilant to his needs. He receives the necessary healthcare assistance for follow up on his medication etc. I only have to monitor to ensure all is in hand. They do a wonderful job. Thank you.

The staff at Elizabeth House do everything they can to meet my mother's needs and to support the family. I do not believe that there is a better and more caring home.

Elizabeth House offers a safe and secure environment for its residents. Staff are readily on hand if needed by resident or by family member to address any issues that may be a teething problem or health issue. The staff are knowledgeable in the care needed by the individual resident, and professional in talking to residents and relatives.

Elizabeth House offer a brilliant personal service to residents along with support for family members. The Staff are always on hand to provide support and make a concerted effort to make the residents feel at home which is a real comfort to the family member. Keep up the good work.

Yes, our whole family would recommend Elizabeth House. our mum was here for 3 1/2 years and we were so happy with home and great staff.

Excellent care for my grandma, during her time at Elizabeth House. The level of care provided and the on going support to our family was phenomenal. Not a bad word to say about Elizabeth House and would like to thank all the staff for their hard work, support and outstanding care.

Excellent Care Overall

My husband went into Elizabeth House over three months ago. I had searched locally for weeks for the 'right' care home for him particularly as he is only 62. Elizabeth House is absolutely right for him - the care is excellent, the staff are personable and friendly and the standards throughout the Home are very high. In my view, Elizabeth House is one of the best Care Homes I have ever seen and I am so lucky to have found it for my husband. I would thoroughly recommend Elizabeth House as an outstanding place!

Submit a Review for Elizabeth House

There are currently no awards/recognitions posted yet for Elizabeth House

Relief Support Worker at Elizabeth House - £7.00 - £7.21 per

£7.00 - £7.21 per hour (Care Home / Nursing Home • Part Time)
Bognor Regis, West Sussex

There are currently no Care Home Idol entrants who have performed at Elizabeth House