Group: Trust Care Management Ltd

Person in charge: Elaine Cole (Manager)

Local Authority / Social Services: Peterborough City Council (click for contact details)

Type of Service: Care Home only (Residential Care) – Privately Owned , 19 residents

Registered Care Categories*: Dementia • Mental Health Condition • Old Age • Sensory Impairment

Specialist Care Categories: Alzheimer's • Bipolar/Manic Depression • Challenging Behaviour • Colitis & Crohn's Disease • Hearing Impairment & Deafness • Parkinson's Disease • Schizophrenia • Speech Impairment • Stroke • Visual Impairment

Languages Spoken (other than English): Polish, Slovakian

Weekly Charges Guide: Personal Care Single £550 – £650

Facilities & Services: Day Care • Respite Care • Own GP if required • Own Furniture if required • Pets by arrangement • Smoking not permitted • Close to Local shops • Near Public Transport • Lift • Wheelchair access • Gardens for residents • Residents Kitchenette • Phone Point in own room/Mobile • Television point in own room • Residents Internet Access

Latest CQC* Report on Philia Lodge Rest Home: click here

Current Bed Vacancies Posted by Philia Lodge Rest Home

There are no awards/recognitions posted yet for Philia Lodge Rest Home

The user 'Recommendation Score' (9.7 for Philia Lodge Rest Home) is calculated using a combination of the average of all ratings on user Recommendations submitted in the last 2 years, and the total number of user recommendations submitted in relation to the number of beds at the care home. The maximum Recommendation Score is 10. To see more about the carehome.co.uk user recommendations please click here.

Review of Philia Lodge Rest Home on Friday 20 June 2014 by Ron D (Son of resident)

A lovely home from home environment. Staff are kind and caring and treat my father with respect and dignity at all times. Food is excellent with a great variety, I can say this as I have sampled the food. Manager Elaine is very approachable and deals with any enquirers immediately. Having looked around most of the homes in the area this is by far the best! Dad is very happy here.

Review of Philia Lodge Rest Home on Friday 13 June 2014 by Clare P (Daughter of resident)

They look after mum very well and they make me feel at home when I come and see her. They were absolutely brilliant with my dad when he was here too.

Review of Philia Lodge Rest Home on Thursday 12 June 2014 by Michael P (Son of resident)

My mother is very happy in this home.

Review of Philia Lodge Rest Home on Saturday 24 May 2014 by Alison Lenton (Family of resident (respite care))

From the moment that we walked in we knew that mum would be happy and well cared for here. The staff are wonderful, always happy and attentive and nothing is too much trouble for them. The Lodge has a real home from home atmosphere and we enjoyed sitting with mum in the conservatory and taking her out into the garden to admire the flowers. Mum went a little visit to the park nearby where she loved looking at the gardens. We are hoping to bring mum back here the next time she has respite care. A big thank you to all staff for your great care of mum.

Review of Philia Lodge Rest Home on Tuesday 20 May 2014 by Doris B (Resident)

I have been in the home for 14 years, and I've seen some ups and downs, but since Trust Care took over two years ago the home has improved fantastically! The home is wonderful clean and friendly. The manager and staff are great!

Review of Philia Lodge Rest Home on Tuesday 28 January 2014 by Mark Stokes (Grandson of resident)

I didn't like it when my grandfather moved here. It took a number of months for me to accept that the move was best for him. Over time I noticed that the staff really did care about the residents. Providing the best care was their top priority. I thank them all for their hard work.

Review of Philia Lodge Rest Home on Thursday 16 January 2014 by JANET WOMBELL (MY HUSBAND IS A RESIDENT)

My husband has been a resident since December 2012 and I moved him to another home which was recommended for his condition. Worst thing that could have happened, he went downhill fast but I am very happy to say that Philia Lodge took him back and he is now much better and thriving. Many thanks to all the staff for welcoming us back.

Review of Philia Lodge Rest Home on Tuesday 24 September 2013 by Rachel Livingstone (Carer for my brother David Webster)

We picked David up from Philia Lodge on Monday 16th September 2013 after he had been in respite for 3 1/2 weeks stay at the said Philia Lodge. He informed me he really enjoyed his stay there and would not hesitate in going back there in the future. He said he got on well with the staff and he came to know them all, and had a good relationship with them all.

Review of Philia Lodge Rest Home on Wednesday 14 August 2013 by Rosalind Brewer (Care home resident's next of kin)

My uncle has now been in this care home for over 8 months and he has received excellent care from all members of staff. Whenever my husband and I visit we are welcomed and in all our visits we have seen all members of staff attending to the residents at all times, which is very commendable. The home has taken my uncle to all his hospital appointments. They even managed to get him new hearing aids. They also took him and some of the other residents on a day out to the seaside at Hunstanton.

Review of Philia Lodge Rest Home on Tuesday 21 May 2013 by Sylvia Robins (Daughter of resident)

My mum was in Welland House until the council decided to close it we didn't think we would be able to find any where to match it but we did, after spending a lot of time going around looking at various homes we found Philia Lodge, the care I give a 10 out of 10 the staff and cleanliness of the home I would also give the same. Congratulations to the manager.

Review of Philia Lodge Rest Home on Monday 20 May 2013 by Carol Payne (Beatrice Dare previous resident)

100 per cent care was given to my mother Beatrice whilst in the care of Philia lodge. From February 2013 to 01 may 2013 the carers Both day and night staff were absolutely brilliant they cared for my mum prior to her death and in her last days they gave support also to the family which was excellent. Mum was moved from her previous home as it was closed by Peterborough council it was quite worrying about moving to another home as the care at Welland was Also 100 per cent, we found the right home when we found Philia lodge and would like to say thank you to Elaine and her staff. From Sylvia, Brenda, Carol and Susan daughters of Beatrice Dare.

Review of Philia Lodge Rest Home on Friday 19 April 2013 by Christine Newcomb (Daughter of resident)

I was nervous of Mum going into Residential Care because you hear so many bad stories. Mum went to Philia in November 2012 and has settled really well. Nothing is too much trouble for the staff, who without exception have been wonderful with Mum and always made us welcome when we visit. Elaine the Manager keeps me up to date with anything concerning Mum on a regular basis. Mum is very contented, well fed and looked after so well that it has taken the worry from me. The room Mum has is lovely and we were able to take some of Mum' furniture in so she felt at home quickly. The hairdresser visits weekly and anything else Mum requires is seen to without any fuss. I would recommend Philia Lodge to anybody.

Review of Philia Lodge Rest Home on Monday 19 November 2012 by Rodney Hepton (son of resident)

I feel my Mother is being looked after very well. We cared for her needs for about three and half years but the time came when last March she needed more care than we could provide i.e. because of falling she needed someone around all the time. Despite not being the easiest of persons to deal the home has provide very good care.

Submit a Recommendation for Philia Lodge Rest Home

Please note this form is only for Recommendations & User Ratings. All submissions are verified by our team of editors, and we will contact you if further details are required. Fields marked in red are required

I certify that this recommendation & rating is my genuine opinion of Philia Lodge Rest Home and in submitting it I agree to the terms of website use (carehome.co.uk/terms), which I have read and fully understand.

There are no jobs posted yet for Philia Lodge Rest Home

Care Home Idol 2013

There are currently no Care Home Idol entrants who have performed at Philia Lodge Rest Home

Other Care Homes located nearby to Philia Lodge Rest Home

Click here for information on how to remove the 'other' Care Home listings from your profile page