Group: Alpha Care Management Services Ltd

Person in charge: Alan Hood (Manager)

Local Authority / Social Services: Norfolk County Council (click for contact details)

Type of Service: Care Home only (Residential Care) – Privately Owned , 64 residents

Facilities & Services: Respite Care • Physiotherapy • Own GP if required • Own Furniture if required • Smoking not permitted • Close to Local shops • Near Public Transport • Lift • Wheelchair access • Gardens for residents • Phone Point in own room/Mobile • Television point in own room

Latest CQC* Report on Grenville Court: click here

Current Bed Vacancies Posted by Grenville Court

There are no awards/recognitions posted yet for Grenville Court

The user 'Recommendation Score' (8.9 for Grenville Court) is calculated using a combination of the average of all ratings on user Recommendations submitted in the last 2 years, and the total number of user recommendations submitted in relation to the number of beds at the care home. The maximum Recommendation Score is 10. To see more about the carehome.co.uk user recommendations please click here.

Review of Grenville Court

Grenville Court Care Home in Horsford looks after my husband wonderfully. They see to his personal needs in a calm, efficient way and are kind and caring when handling him. I couldn't have found a better place for him to live (apart from at home with me of course).

Submitted by Christine (Relative) on Tuesday 23 September 2014.

Review of Grenville Court

My wife has been a Resident at Grenville Court Care Home for one and a half years and I cannot fault the care that my wife receives. All the management and staff are extremely warm and welcoming and are keen to help us both. I would recommend Grenville Court to anyone as I have peace of mind that my wife is in such capable hands.

Submitted by Ted Roy (Care Home Relative) on Thursday 28 August 2014.

Review of Grenville Court

My mum has been a resident at Grenville Court since October 2013. My mum has Alzheimer's and has been high maintenance health wise since she has been there. The staff have been absolutely brilliant in caring for her. Whenever there has been a problem with her health, they have either telephoned me or discussed with me on a visit. In looking for a home for my mum I wanted a home not an institution and Grenville Court was just what I had in my mind for my mum. Residents are in a secure environment but can wonder around their floor level if they wish. There is a lounge transformed into the bygone years furnished with items going back to the 1940's and 50's. There are plenty of activities for those residents who wish to take part. The carers work very hard and are very good with the residents. I would not hesitate in recommending Grenville Court. In her little world I know my mum is happy there and I trust all the staff to look after her.

Submitted by Kathrin Arthur (Daughter of Resident) on Friday 7 March 2014.

Review of Grenville Court

After looking at other care homes at such a hard time and the decision to put Mum into a home. I'm so happy she's here, the care given is second to none. She is always clean, dressed and happy. Mum has Alzheimer's and is never left alone. The staff work tirelessly to ensure all residents are looked after, with lots of activities to do, Mum loves skittles and painting etc. The home itself has beautiful rooms, a lovely garden, huge TV's and is absolutely spotless. I wouldn't want my mum to be anywhere else. 10 out of 10 for everything.

Submitted by Jane D (Daughter of resident) on Tuesday 23 April 2013.

Review of Grenville Court

Such a friendly homely care home. The staff always have time for you and there is always activities going on. Its more like home than a 'care' home.

Submitted by Pamela Alothman (Daughter of resident) on Wednesday 17 April 2013.

Review of Grenville Court

I always feel at ease there, visit any time and have private time or join in activities to choice, customise the room using furniture and knick knacks from home. The managements structure is well developed and from the manager down, all show a cheerful and exceptional caring commitment to the wellbeing and dignity of the residents. Health, diet and social needs of individual residents are always of primary concern and input from relatives is always welcome.

Submitted by Derek G (Son) on Thursday 11 April 2013.

Review of Grenville Court

Nothing is too much trouble. It is an 'open house' - visit any time, no need to book in. We can do anything we like to the rooms - pictures, furniture, etc. Everyone is nice and exceptionally caring. There are 2 carers of 19 and one of 18 who 'connect' so well with the residents despite their young years. My Mum is part of the 'family' there and I feel part of the family too.

Submitted by Jo E (Daughter of resident) on Monday 25 March 2013.

Submit a Recommendation for Grenville Court

(please write a short headline summary)

There are no jobs posted yet for Grenville Court

There are currently no Care Home Idol entrants who have performed at Grenville Court

Other Care Homes located nearby to Grenville Court

Click here for information on how to remove the 'other' Care Home listings from your profile page