Grenville Court, Norwich, Norfolk

Grenville Court provides a service that is personalised to each resident's needs and preference, making the most of a versatile interior and pleasing surroundings.

A qualified team are experienced in the task of dementia care, in pursuit of which the home benefits from its own reminiscence room and sensory gardens.

This modern care accommodation has been purpose-built to suit the lives and care needs of those the team are trained to support and safeguard.

Group: Alpha Care Management Services Ltd

Person in charge: Alan Hood (Manager)

Local Authority / Social Services: Norfolk County Council (click for contact details)

Type of Service: Care Home only (Residential Care) – Privately Owned , 64 residents

Facilities & Services: Respite Care • Physiotherapy • Own GP if required • Own Furniture if required • Smoking not permitted • Close to Local shops • Near Public Transport • Lift • Wheelchair access • Gardens for residents • Phone Point in own room/Mobile • Television point in own room

Latest CQC* Report on Grenville Court: click here

The user 'Recommendation Score' (9.2 for Grenville Court) is calculated using a combination of the average of all ratings on user Recommendations submitted in the last 2 years, and the total number of user recommendations submitted in relation to the number of beds at the care home. The maximum Recommendation Score is 10. To see more about the carehome.co.uk user recommendations please click here.

Grenville Court

Very understanding staff and very friendly and helpful.

Grenville Court

My mum was very unhappy about going into a home but the very next day she was happy, smiling and socialising. She has been here one week, and she has been very well looked after. The staff are very friendly, kind and considerate and I would have no problem with having my mum stay here again in the future.

Grenville Court

My mum has only been in Grenville Court for a couple of weeks. She has never been apart from my step-dad before and they are 96 and 97 years old. The staff have been absolutely lovely to them and really helped my mum settle in. My dad has been made so welcome and has spent all day at the home with her. He has spoken to his doctor and is going to move in with her if it is at all possible.

Grenville Court

The management and staff are very helpful, caring and give advice freely, to benefit mum and myself. Above all mum's interests come first and foremost. I could not wish for more.

Grenville Court

I have found everyone here helpful and friendly to both me and my husband, and the home does everything they can for the residents and their families. It makes me feel very comfortable as if we are one big family.

Grenville Court

Very good care services and good homes.

TWO YEAR REVIEW
MY MUM HAS BEEN IN THE GRENVILLE COURT CARE HOME FOR ALMOST TWO YEARS AND THESE GRADINGS ARE IN APPRECIATION OF THE STANDARD OF CARE WHICH SHE HAS RECEIVED.

Friendly Care Home With Lovely Staff
Just a short note to say how happy me and my family are that we chose Grenville Court as the residential home for my Mother. She does get upset and lonely sometimes but we all understand that this is the Dementia and does not necessarily mean she is unhappy. All staff always have a warm welcome and a friendly smile when we visit. Mum always seems to be smiling too and she often tells us that she likes being there even if she does sometimes want to come home. Thank you so much for sorting any small issues that we may have had and always being there for us if we need to ask any questions.

How likely would you be to recommend Grenville Court? Likely

Grenville Court

A caring, safe home for my mum to be.
Mum has been at Grenville court for one and a half years, she suffers dementia. Before she went in she was a danger to her self and unable to control medication, we were very worried for her. Since living her, her health has improved, her condition has slowed and most of all her happiness increased (good day's more than bad day's). The staff here are great, they do their utmost to stimulate her, they try their hardest to keep her clean (she doesn't like to shower :-)), Her medication is spot on, she is safe and very well looked after. The staff are also great to us as a family, answering any questions, pointing out things we should know and all with a smile. I'm very impressed and happy in knowing mum is being cared for by professional, genuine, caring people.

Grenville Court

Grenville Court Care Home in Horsford looks after my husband wonderfully. They see to his personal needs in a calm, efficient way and are kind and caring when handling him. I couldn't have found a better place for him to live (apart from at home with me of course).

Grenville Court

My wife has been a Resident at Grenville Court Care Home for one and a half years and I cannot fault the care that my wife receives. All the management and staff are extremely warm and welcoming and are keen to help us both. I would recommend Grenville Court to anyone as I have peace of mind that my wife is in such capable hands.

Grenville Court

My mum has been a resident at Grenville Court since October 2013. My mum has Alzheimer's and has been high maintenance health wise since she has been there. The staff have been absolutely brilliant in caring for her. Whenever there has been a problem with her health, they have either telephoned me or discussed with me on a visit. In looking for a home for my mum I wanted a home not an institution and Grenville Court was just what I had in my mind for my mum. Residents are in a secure environment but can wonder around their floor level if they wish. There is a lounge transformed into the bygone years furnished with items going back to the 1940's and 50's. There are plenty of activities for those residents who wish to take part. The carers work very hard and are very good with the residents. I would not hesitate in recommending Grenville Court. In her little world I know my mum is happy there and I trust all the staff to look after her.

Submit a Recommendation for Grenville Court

Please note this form is only for Recommendations (ie positive comments) & User Ratings. All submissions are verified by our team of editors, and we will contact you if further details are required.

There are currently no awards/recognitions posted yet for Grenville Court

Senior Carer

Dependent upon experience (Care Home / Nursing Home • Full Time or Part Time)

Care Assistant

Dependent upon experience (Care Home / Nursing Home • Full Time or Part Time)

Deputy

Dependent upon experience and qualifications (Care Home / Nursing Home • Full Time)

Team Leader / Unit Manager

Dependant Upon Experience (Care Home / Nursing Home • Full Time)
Norwich, Norfolk

There are currently no Care Home Idol entrants who have performed at Grenville Court