Mary Chapman Court, Norwich, Norfolk

Mary Chapman Court is a comfortable residential care service for thirty-two residents, located in a pleasant residential area of Norwich and staffed by a team of talented carers.

A homely environment is ideal for service users to achieve a comfortable retirement, while having their personal freedoms respected in pursuing as active and fulfilling a daily lifestyle as they wish.

Respite and convalescent care are also available from Mary Chapman Court, as well as palliative services where required.

Group: Countrywide Care Homes Ltd

Person in charge: Kerry Loades-Burns (Care Manager)

Local Authority / Social Services: Norfolk County Council (click for contact details)

Type of Service: Care Home only (Residential Care) – Privately Owned , 31 residents

Specialist Care Categories: Epilepsy • Hearing Impairment & Deafness • Parkinson's Disease • Speech Impairment • Stroke • Visual Impairment

Facilities & Services: Palliative Care • Respite Care • Convalescent Care • Physiotherapy • Own GP if required • Own Furniture if required • Smoking not permitted • Close to Local shops • Near Public Transport • Lift • Wheelchair access • Gardens for residents • Phone Point in own room/Mobile • Television point in own room

Latest CQC* Report on Mary Chapman Court: click here

posted 03 Aug 2015

Residential & Respite care. Room available is an upstairs en-suite room with views to the garden.

The user 'Review Score' (8.7 for Mary Chapman Court) is based on 6 reviews. The Review Score is is calculated using a combination of the average of all ratings on user reviews submitted in the last 2 years, and the total number of user reviews submitted in relation to the number of beds at the care home. The maximum Review Score is 10. To see more about the carehome.co.uk user reviews please click here.

Please note that before 1st July 2015 carehome.co.uk only accepted Recommendations (positive only), and as of 1st July 2015 all of the Recommendations are referred to as Reviews, and along with all Reviews (positive and negative) submitted since the 1st July 2015 they are included in the calculation of the Review Score. For further information on our move from Recommendations to Reviews please click here.

Mary Chapman Court

I don't need as much help with things as other residents here, but they (the staff) are always looking out for me, checking I'm all right. I feel safe all the time. The food is really very good and there's lots of choice. I'm rushed off my feet with all the things going on! A lovely little homely home.

Mary Chapman Court

The care is excellent, the staff are very kind.

Mary Chapman Court

The staff are excellent, I am very well cared for and I couldn't ask for more.

Mary Chapman Court

I lived on my own I have parkinsons and I couldn't cope on my own any longer.

Mary Chapman Court

Excellent care at night. The food is very good. Attention regarding comfort during the day is also very good and comforting. I am happy living my life in Mary Chapman care Home.

Mary Chapman Court

So many reasons to live here. I left a large family home somewhat reluctantly as i loved it so much. However, I too love my new home here! This residence is extremely well run with the most caring of staff. We are considered form every aspect. We are able to express our opinions at monthly meetings and have access at any time to our marvellous manager. One would have to go a long way to better living here.

Submit a Review for Mary Chapman Court

There are currently no awards/recognitions posted yet for Mary Chapman Court

There are no jobs posted yet for Mary Chapman Court

Sharon

Sharon Forster

Job Title: Registered Manager

Joined: 2013

Sharon has worked in the Health & Social Care industry for over 20 years and holds a Level 5 Diploma in Leadership for Health & Social Care. Sharon joined Countrywide Care Homes in April 2013 after managing a respite only service for a local charity dedicated to the needs of older people.

Sharon is proud of the service delivered at Mary Chapman Court which prides itself on it's friendly ‘home from home’ setting where residents benefit from en-suite facilities and rooms with individual private gardens and patio areas. The door is always open to visitors and anyone visiting will soon sense the family friendly atmosphere.

As well as being passionate about care of older people and ensuring a high level of service is delivered at all times, Sharon enjoys cooking, crafting, her family and travelling as often as possible.

Sharon is always happy to discuss Mary Chapman Court, it's service and aims and the individual needs of potential residents.

Kerry

Kerry Loades-Burns

Job Title: Deputy Manager

Joined: 2013

Kerry holds an NVQ3 in Health & Social Care and is currently working towards her management qualification. Kerry has extensive knowledge and experience in care for older people and has previously worked in nursing care. Kerry is also our Dementia Care Coach and Moving and Handling Trainer.

Kerry is passionate about her role and improving her knowledge as the above demonstrates! Outside of work, Kerry loves her many animals and is currently building her own home.

There are currently no Care Home Idol entrants who have performed at Mary Chapman Court