Nightingale Lodge, Hunstanton, Norfolk

Nightingale Lodge is registered to offer care provision for twenty-four residents, all of whom enjoy a comfortable interior with their own en-suite bedrooms.

The property is well-situated for nearby amenities as well as being a short walk from the Hunstanton seafront, giving residents a wide range of options over their own lifestyle and sense of personal freedom.

Partially-sighted residents are welcomed at Nightingale and carers are qualified in helping with a wide range of individual needs, with assistance from other healthcare professionals where required.

Group: Black Swan International Ltd

Person in charge: Sandra Rowe (Manager)

Local Authority / Social Services: Norfolk County Council (click for contact details)

Type of Service: Care Home only (Residential Care) – Privately Owned , 24 residents

Weekly Charges Guide: Personal Care Single £550 – £750 , Personal Care Shared (per person) £475 – £500

Facilities & Services: Respite Care • Convalescent Care • Own GP if required • Own Furniture if required • Pets by arrangement • Smoking not permitted • Close to Local shops • Near Public Transport • Minibus or other transport • Lift • Stairlift • Wheelchair access • Gardens for residents • Phone Point in own room/Mobile • Television point in own room

Latest CQC* Report on Nightingale Lodge: click here

posted 26 Jan 2016

Single en-suite

The user Review Score of 9.4 for Nightingale Lodge is based on 9 Review/Recommendations. This Review Score of 9.391 is made up of 4.741 Points relating to the ratings and 4.65 Points relating to the number of positive Reviews/Recommendations.

My friend with whom I had shared a home for a number of years, was in residence at the above home. I never heard her complain, she never asked to return home and there were no tears when I left! This speaks for itself as she had always been very particular and outspoken! since her death I have visited regularly and have never been aware of anything untoward and have always been warmly welcomed. and enjoyed contact with the staff. For a short whiles some years ago, I was senior care assistant in another home and know something of the work involved in keeping the home smelling pleasant, but this has been achieved here.

How likely would you be to recommend Nightingale Lodge? Likely

Nightingale Lodge staff are always kind and helpful. Service and meals good and excellent relationship between helpers and residents. Food good.

How likely would you be to recommend Nightingale Lodge? Extremely LIKELY

Mother was taken to care at Nightingale Lodge. The care she received was as she said the best she could have wished for.

How likely would you be to recommend Nightingale Lodge? Extremely LIKELY

My friend is cared for very well. All her personal care is done for her and she is treated with respect and dignity. The staff are friendly and thoughtful.

How likely would you be to recommend Nightingale Lodge? Extremely LIKELY

A really lovely care home with lots of happy faces all around. The home is clean, bright and tidy. The staff are all so obliging whenever we visit. The residents always seem so happy in their environment and its always lovely to pay a visit as we're always welcomed by the manageress and staff. There would be no hesitation in recommending this home to family and friends.

How likely would you be to recommend Nightingale Lodge? Extremely LIKELY

This is a good, well run, care home. The decoration is bright and cheerful and cleanliness and maintenance is of a high standard. Meals are prepared on site and my Uncle particularly enjoys the cooked lunches. I feel confident that he is being well cared for in a safe environment. I always feel welcomed at any time when visiting and if I have any queries there has always been a senior staff member to speak to. All the staff that I have met have been friendly and courteous and are very caring towards the residents. Sandra, the manager, is a very "hands on" person who knows her staff and residents very well and I have great confidence in her management.

How likely would you be to recommend Nightingale Lodge? Likely

Having contacted and visited many other care homes when looking for a care home for my mother, I was so impressed with Nightingale Lodge from the moment the door was opened on my initial visit. The atmosphere in the home is friendly and caring and all members of staff go out of their way to help, support and care for my mother. I am happy knowing she is being given care, treated with respect and being well looked after. The Manager and all the Staff are very approachable and keep me informed on my mother's well being. I am so pleased that there was a room available at the home for my mother and I highly recommend Nightingale Lodge.

How likely would you be to recommend Nightingale Lodge? Extremely LIKELY

I love living here and have been here 12 years.

I love being here and get looked after very well.

Submit a Review for Nightingale Lodge

There are currently no awards/recognitions posted yet for Nightingale Lodge

There are no jobs posted yet for Nightingale Lodge

There are currently no Care Home Idol entrants who have performed at Nightingale Lodge