Nightingale Lodge, Hunstanton, Norfolk

Nightingale Lodge is registered to offer care provision for twenty-four residents, all of whom enjoy a comfortable interior with their own en-suite bedrooms.

The property is well-situated for nearby amenities as well as being a short walk from the Hunstanton seafront, giving residents a wide range of options over their own lifestyle and sense of personal freedom.

Partially-sighted residents are welcomed at Nightingale and carers are qualified in helping with a wide range of individual needs, with assistance from other healthcare professionals where required.

Group: Black Swan International Ltd

Person in charge: Sandra Rowe (Manager)

Local Authority / Social Services: Norfolk County Council (click for contact details)

Type of Service: Care Home only (Residential Care) – Privately Owned , 24 residents

Weekly Charges Guide: Personal Care Single £525 – £675 , Personal Care Shared (per person) £475 – £500

Facilities & Services: Respite Care • Convalescent Care • Own GP if required • Own Furniture if required • Pets by arrangement • Smoking not permitted • Close to Local shops • Near Public Transport • Minibus or other transport • Lift • Stairlift • Wheelchair access • Gardens for residents • Phone Point in own room/Mobile • Television point in own room

Latest CQC* Report on Nightingale Lodge: click here

posted 13 Jul 2015

Single en-suite

The user 'Review Score' (8.6 for Nightingale Lodge) is based on 4 reviews. The Review Score is is calculated using a combination of the average of all ratings on user reviews submitted in the last 2 years, and the total number of user reviews submitted in relation to the number of beds at the care home. The maximum Review Score is 10. To see more about the carehome.co.uk user reviews please click here.

Nightingale Lodge

This is a good, well run, care home. The decoration is bright and cheerful and cleanliness and maintenance is of a high standard. Meals are prepared on site and my Uncle particularly enjoys the cooked lunches. I feel confident that he is being well cared for in a safe environment. I always feel welcomed at any time when visiting and if I have any queries there has always been a senior staff member to speak to. All the staff that I have met have been friendly and courteous and are very caring towards the residents. Sandra, the manager, is a very "hands on" person who knows her staff and residents very well and I have great confidence in her management.

How likely would you be to recommend Nightingale Lodge? Likely

Nightingale Lodge

Having contacted and visited many other care homes when looking for a care home for my mother, I was so impressed with Nightingale Lodge from the moment the door was opened on my initial visit. The atmosphere in the home is friendly and caring and all members of staff go out of their way to help, support and care for my mother. I am happy knowing she is being given care, treated with respect and being well looked after. The Manager and all the Staff are very approachable and keep me informed on my mother's well being. I am so pleased that there was a room available at the home for my mother and I highly recommend Nightingale Lodge.

How likely would you be to recommend Nightingale Lodge? Extremely likely

Nightingale Lodge

I love living here and have been here 12 years.

Nightingale Lodge

I love being here and get looked after very well.

Submit a Review for Nightingale Lodge

There are currently no awards/recognitions posted yet for Nightingale Lodge

There are no jobs posted yet for Nightingale Lodge

There are currently no Care Home Idol entrants who have performed at Nightingale Lodge