Owner: Mr & Mrs A A Hunton

Person in charge: Linda King (Manager)

Local Authority / Social Services: Suffolk County Council (click for contact details)

Type of Service: Care Home only (Residential Care) – Privately Owned , 24 residents

Facilities & Services: Day Care • Own GP if required • Own Furniture if required • Smoking not permitted • Close to Local shops • Near Public Transport • Minibus or other transport • Wheelchair access • Ground Floor Accommodation only • Gardens for residents • Residents Kitchenette • Phone Point in own room/Mobile • Television point in own room

Latest CQC* Report on Squirrel Lodge: click here

The user 'Review Score' (8.3 for Squirrel Lodge) is calculated using a combination of the average of all ratings on user reviews submitted in the last 2 years, and the total number of user reviews submitted in relation to the number of beds at the care home. The maximum Recommendation Score is 10. To see more about the carehome.co.uk user reviews please click here.

Squirrel Lodge

I have no qualms about leaving my elderly mother with dementia at Squirrel Lodge. Everything mentioned below is excellent. All bedrooms are large and airy, well equipped with lovely decor as well as the lounge and dining room. Each bedroom has French windows overlooking the garden, where meals are eaten, weather permitting. Activities are arranged for those wanting to participate. There is a large car park for easy access.

Squirrel Lodge

My mum is 98 years old and is bed-ridden. When I go to see her she is always clean, and the care is excellent. I know I can leave my mum after a visit and know the care is in place so she has no bed sores and is happy.

Submit a Review for Squirrel Lodge

October 2013

There are no jobs posted yet for Squirrel Lodge

There are currently no Care Home Idol entrants who have performed at Squirrel Lodge