Owner: Acorn Luxury Care Ltd

Person in charge: Rachel Keyworth (Manager)

Local Authority / Social Services: Bournemouth Borough Council (click for contact details)

Type of Service: Care Home only (Residential Care) – Privately Owned , 13 residents

Registered Care Categories*: Dementia • Detention Under Mental Health Act • Mental Health Condition • Old Age

Weekly Charges Guide: Personal Care Single from £600 , Personal Care Shared (per person) from £600

Facilities & Services: Own GP if required • Own Furniture if required • Pets by arrangement • Close to Local shops • Near Public Transport • Minibus or other transport • Lift • Wheelchair access • Gardens for residents • Phone Point in own room/Mobile • Television point in own room

Latest CQC* Report on Acorn Luxury Care Ltd: click here

The user 'Recommendation Score' (7.9 for Acorn Luxury Care Ltd) is calculated using a combination of the average of all ratings on user Recommendations submitted in the last 2 years, and the total number of user recommendations submitted in relation to the number of beds at the care home. The maximum Recommendation Score is 10. To see more about the carehome.co.uk user recommendations please click here.

Acorn Luxury Care Ltd

I cannot speak highly enough of Kate Hickson and her team at Acorn Luxury Care. We needed emergency support for Grandad John until we could get him back to Cardiff closer to the family. His dementia had escalated meaning he could no longer care for himself. I met Kate when she came to visit Grandad John after being recommended by his GP. Kate connected immediately with Grandad John - no mean feat! Leaving G.John at Acorn was one of the hardest things we have done but we needn't have worried. The staff were so lovely with him and took care of him over the next 10 days. We could not believe the difference in him after just a few days in their care and how they took the time to get to know all about him. They looked after him as an individual. Kate and her team also looked after us, me in particular! Living in S Wales it has been a difficult time but Kate replied to my daily text messages and often messaged me first. She also gave us a lot of advice to help us find our way through this awful process - priceless! We cannot thank Kate and her team enough. Thank you from the Kitsons and the Packers.

How likely would you be to recommend Acorn Luxury Care Ltd? Extremely likely

Acorn Luxury Care Ltd

I recommend Genesis Care, my mum has been there 2 years, and I am very happy with the care she receives. The staff and surroundings are good, and I wish I'd let her go there 2 years earlier as she is so much better.

Submit a Recommendation for Acorn Luxury Care Ltd

Please note this form is only for Recommendations (ie positive comments) & User Ratings. All submissions are verified by our team of editors, and we will contact you if further details are required.

There are currently no awards/recognitions posted yet for Acorn Luxury Care Ltd

There are no jobs posted yet for Acorn Luxury Care Ltd

There are currently no Care Home Idol entrants who have performed at Acorn Luxury Care Ltd