Owner: Munundev Gunpath

Person in charge: Patricia Harrison (Manager)

Local Authority / Social Services: Bournemouth Borough Council (click for contact details)

Type of Service: Care Home only (Residential Care) – Privately Owned , 24 residents

Latest CQC* Report on Seacliff Care Home: click here

The user 'Review Score' (9.7 for Seacliff Care Home) is based on 14 reviews. The Review Score is is calculated using a combination of the average of all ratings on user reviews submitted in the last 2 years, and the total number of user reviews submitted in relation to the number of beds at the care home. The maximum Review Score is 10. To see more about the carehome.co.uk user reviews please click here.

Please note that before 1st July 2015 carehome.co.uk only accepted Recommendations (positive only), and as of 1st July 2015 all of the Recommendations are referred to as Reviews, and along with all Reviews (positive and negative) submitted since the 1st July 2015 they are included in the calculation of the Review Score. For further information on our move from Recommendations to Reviews please click here.

Seacliff Care Home

Matt the chef creates delicious meals, thanks. My 92 year old aunty says that all of the staff are very pleasant. Since moving into Seacliff a year ago she has been very happy, singing and chatting to her nearby friend. The staff Rose, Gill, Sarah, Pat, Liza and others are keen to meet the needs of the residents on an individual basis. I feel that I have peace of mind in between my monthly visits.

Seacliff Care Home

My mother has been a resident since November when she reluctantly moved in as she could no longer cope on her own at home. It has taken a while to settle which after 70+ years of independent living is hardly surprising but she is now happy. Without exception the care from all the staff has been exceptional. They are all kind, compassionate and shining example of superb elderly care. She has been poorly lately and her care has been exemplary; always in a clean nightie and bed, hair done etc. The staff have done everything to make her comfy and even gone to the bother of making her a lemon curd sandwich to try to get her to eat!

How likely would you be to recommend Seacliff Care Home? Extremely likely

Seacliff Care Home

Very impressed with the patience and care from the staff.

Seacliff Care Home

Jan 2014 moved in. Perfect accommodation for my father. He is very happy with everything.

Seacliff Care Home

I stayed at Seacliff after leaving hospital, the staff are wonderful, so kind and helpful. Thank you for your kindness.

Seacliff Care Home

My uncle had been a service user for 6 months and has just sadly died. We have visited 4 times following a long journey from Shrewsbury and made very welcome.

Seacliff Care Home

I have been to Seacliff care home for two weeks in October; I was very concerned as I had never been in one before. But I had nothing to worry about; it was wonderful, so much so I came back for Christmas. I can recommend this care home to anyone, the staff are so good with every care you need.

Seacliff Care Home

I stayed at Seacliff for 8 weeks. I enjoyed my stay, the staff have been excellent, and are always happy to help. Many thanks Seacliff.

Seacliff Care Home

I have been at Seacliff for five weeks. The staff are helpful and very caring. The home is very comfortable and I am very happy here.

Seacliff Care Home

My father was placed here temporarily but after seeing how the staff cared so well for him that we fought hard to keep him here full-time. We are totally happy with the staff and home. They always have time to speak to us. Thank you for helping my dad.

Seacliff Care Home

A very caring staff. Mum speaks very highly of the whole care team. Visiting relatives always appear to be warmly welcomed as I do.

Seacliff Care Home

My partner is a patient here, and he gets very good care. We are both pleased.

Seacliff Care Home

The communal areas and rooms are basic but the staff there seem very caring, kind and welcoming. They appear to show a genuine interest in the residents' well being. Being a smaller home I assume that the staff to resident ratio is better than a larger establishment. The menus seem full and varied.

Seacliff Care Home

When I first came to Seacliff, I found it strange as I have never stayed in a care home, but, I must admit, I enjoyed my stay.

Submit a Review for Seacliff Care Home

There are currently no awards/recognitions posted yet for Seacliff Care Home

There are no jobs posted yet for Seacliff Care Home

There are currently no Care Home Idol entrants who have performed at Seacliff Care Home