Owner: Munundev Gunpath

Person in charge: Patricia Harrison (Manager)

Local Authority / Social Services: Bournemouth Borough Council (click for contact details)

Type of Service: Care Home only (Residential Care) – Privately Owned , 24 residents

Latest CQC* Report on Seacliff Care Home: click here

Current Bed Vacancies Posted by Seacliff Care Home

There are no awards/recognitions posted yet for Seacliff Care Home

The user 'Recommendation Score' (9.6 for Seacliff Care Home) is calculated using a combination of the average of all ratings on user Recommendations submitted in the last 2 years, and the total number of user recommendations submitted in relation to the number of beds at the care home. The maximum Recommendation Score is 10. To see more about the carehome.co.uk user recommendations please click here.

Review of Seacliff Care Home on Wednesday 10 September 2014 by Linda Taylor (Daughter of Resident)

Jan 2014 moved in. Perfect accommodation for my father. He is very happy with everything.

Review of Seacliff Care Home on Wednesday 13 August 2014 by Winnie (Respite resident)

I stayed at Seacliff after leaving hospital, the staff are wonderful, so kind and helpful. Thank you for your kindness.

Review of Seacliff Care Home on Tuesday 20 May 2014 by John Malins (Nephew of Resident)

My uncle had been a service user for 6 months and has just sadly died. We have visited 4 times following a long journey from Shrewsbury and made very welcome.

Review of Seacliff Care Home on Monday 13 January 2014 by Brenda H (Client)

I have been to Seacliff care home for two weeks in October; I was very concerned as I had never been in one before. But I had nothing to worry about; it was wonderful, so much so I came back for Christmas. I can recommend this care home to anyone, the staff are so good with every care you need.

Review of Seacliff Care Home on Wednesday 23 October 2013 by Martha O'Donoghue (Resident)

I stayed at Seacliff for 8 weeks. I enjoyed my stay, the staff have been excellent, and are always happy to help. Many thanks Seacliff.

Review of Seacliff Care Home on Friday 11 October 2013 by Sylvia Rabichaud (Resident)

I have been at Seacliff for five weeks. The staff are helpful and very caring. The home is very comfortable and I am very happy here.

Review of Seacliff Care Home on Wednesday 9 October 2013 by David Kyprianou (Son of resident)

My father was placed here temporarily but after seeing how the staff cared so well for him that we fought hard to keep him here full-time. We are totally happy with the staff and home. They always have time to speak to us. Thank you for helping my dad.

Review of Seacliff Care Home on Wednesday 2 October 2013 by Derek Richmond (Son of resident)

A very caring staff. Mum speaks very highly of the whole care team. Visiting relatives always appear to be warmly welcomed as I do.

Review of Seacliff Care Home on Wednesday 2 October 2013 by Veronica Dean (Partner of service user)

My partner is a patient here, and he gets very good care. We are both pleased.

Review of Seacliff Care Home on Monday 23 September 2013 by Chris Dale (Son of resident)

The communal areas and rooms are basic but the staff there seem very caring, kind and welcoming. They appear to show a genuine interest in the residents' well being. Being a smaller home I assume that the staff to resident ratio is better than a larger establishment. The menus seem full and varied.

Review of Seacliff Care Home on Thursday 19 September 2013 by Walter Manners (Resident)

When I first came to Seacliff, I found it strange as I have never stayed in a care home, but, I must admit, I enjoyed my stay.

Review of Seacliff Care Home on Friday 23 August 2013 by Cyril Girdler (Resident)

I stayed at Seacliff for a week after leaving hospital. I found the experience far better than I ever thought it would be. Many thanks for all the staff.

Submit a Recommendation for Seacliff Care Home

I certify that this recommendation & rating is my genuine opinion of Seacliff Care Home and in submitting it I agree to the terms of website use (carehome.co.uk/terms), which I have read and fully understand.

There are no jobs posted yet for Seacliff Care Home

There are currently no Care Home Idol entrants who have performed at Seacliff Care Home

Other Care Homes located nearby to Seacliff Care Home

Click here for information on how to remove the 'other' Care Home listings from your profile page