St Cecilia, Branksome, Poole, Dorset
St Cecilia
St Cecilia

St Cecilia Residential Home: Dementia happens… and this home is dedicated to finding the person within. Specialists in Dementia Care for 23 years providing loving care with dignity and respect. St. Cecilia is a detached Edwardian family house in a peaceful, tree-lined residential setting, near Westbourne village. This is a small family-run Care Home with 14 bedrooms. The home provides home cooking and quality personal care - a home from home for your loved one. Rooms from £675 per week.

Owner: St Cecilia Care Dorset Ltd

Person in charge: Robin Hiney (Manager)

Local Authority / Social Services: Borough of Poole Council (click for contact details)

Type of Service: Care Home only (Residential Care) – Privately Owned , 15 residents

Registered Care Categories*: Dementia • Mental Health Condition • Old Age

Admission Information: No agressive/violent behaviour ... over 65's only. Ages 65+.

Languages Spoken by Staff (other than English): Spanish; Castilian, French

Weekly Charges Guide: Personal Care Single £675 – £725

Facilities & Services: Day Care • Respite Care • Own GP if required • Own Furniture if required • Pets by arrangement • Smoking not permitted • Close to Local shops • Near Public Transport • Stairlift • Gardens for residents • Television point in own room

Latest CQC* Report on St Cecilia: click here

Current Bed Vacancies Posted by St Cecilia

There are no awards/recognitions posted yet for St Cecilia

The user 'Recommendation Score' (9.4 for St Cecilia) is calculated using a combination of the average of all ratings on user Recommendations submitted in the last 2 years, and the total number of user recommendations submitted in relation to the number of beds at the care home. The maximum Recommendation Score is 10. To see more about the carehome.co.uk user recommendations please click here.

Review of St Cecilia

They are always friendly and helpful. They let us know what is going on. They have looked after my mother very well over many years, I would recommend the home to anyone.

Submitted by Vivien R (Daughter of resident) on Friday 24 January 2014.

Review of St Cecilia

4 years of loving care for my mum. The staff give 100% in their care of the 14 residents.

Submitted by Christina Morrish (Daughter of Resident) on Tuesday 21 January 2014.

Review of St Cecilia

As soon as I walked into the hallway if St Celilia's I knew that this was where wanted my mother to be. The love and care at St Cecilia's is overwhelming. The residents are treated with the up most politeness and respect. My mother spent the last 21 months of her life there and was happy and relaxed and at peace in the home. Home is what became to me as a visitor. Her family were made welcome at all times and it was a pleasure to attend the weekly singalongs and events such as the summer BBQ's, with good food and the band playing. I cannot speak highly enough of the care and above all the love given to my mother from the staff at St Cecilia's.

Submitted by Rosalind W (Daughter of Resident) on Friday 10 January 2014.

Review of St Cecilia

Small home, 14 residents, consistently the same staff, family atmosphere, residents come first and are so so well care for. Exceptional quality of care.

Submitted by Julie Dyson (Daughter) on Thursday 9 January 2014.

Review of St Cecilia

My mother was at St Cecilias for 5 very happy years. She was always happy, smiling, laughing, singing - she was loved by all the staff. Sadly she died in June 2013 and all the staff and management worked timelessly and endlessly during her illness, but also love and care was also given to us as a family. They helped us during mum's illness and after she died. We love the care home so much, they let me stay with mum all day and looked after us and kept us updated on her condition every day. We still go to visit them weekly - the love and care shown to all the residents is fantastic. I am so happy my mother was at St Cecilias.

Submitted by Maralyn T (Daughter of previous resident) on Thursday 9 January 2014.

Review of St Cecilia

I have been visiting St Cecilia's with my Therapy Dogs for a number of years. We are always made to feel very welcome, and the residents are treated with respect and always a caring attitude. There is a very high staff to resident ratio. I was so impressed with the home, that I organised for my father to be moved there, as I knew he would have the best quality care in a very homely environment.

Submitted by Kristina Kisbee (Daughter of resident) on Friday 27 December 2013.

Submit a Recommendation for St Cecilia

(please write a short headline summary)

There are no jobs posted yet for St Cecilia