Victoria Gardens Care Home, Coventry, West Midlands
Victoria Gardens Care Home

Victoria Gardens Care Home is located within a residential area of Tile Hill, Coventry, a purpose built 26 bedded facility offering Residential and Respite care.

At Victoria Gardens Care Home Residents have a choice of lounge areas overlooking the garden which feature comfortable and specially designed furnishings. The home has a range of comfortable and well-equipped bedrooms; some rooms also have views across the garden.

Chefs at Victoria Gardens pride themselves on knowing the tastes of Residents and preparing a choice of home cooked, fresh, nutritional meals and catering for any dietary and cultural needs. At HC-One, experienced Home Managers and members of staff ensure kindness is at the heart of everything they do.

Person in charge: Sheryl Davis (Manager)

Local Authority / Social Services: Coventry City Council (click for contact details)

Type of Service: Care Home only (Residential Care) – Privately Owned , 28 residents

Specialist Care Categories: Epilepsy • Stroke

Facilities & Services: Respite Care • Own GP if required • Own Furniture if required • Pets by arrangement • Smoking not permitted • Close to Local shops • Near Public Transport • Minibus or other transport • Lift • Wheelchair access • Gardens for residents • Phone Point in own room/Mobile • Television point in own room

Latest CQC* Report on Victoria Gardens Care Home: click here

The user 'Recommendation Score' (8.7 for Victoria Gardens Care Home) is calculated using a combination of the average of all ratings on user Recommendations submitted in the last 2 years, and the total number of user recommendations submitted in relation to the number of beds at the care home. The maximum Recommendation Score is 10. To see more about the carehome.co.uk user recommendations please click here.

Victoria Gardens Care Home

Sheryl is an excellent manager and runs a comfortable, warm, secure home with friendly staff. There is a good, regular, twice-daily programme of activities and the home has its own minibus for trips out. Though the staff are kept busy they still find time to sit and talk to the residents. I have already recommended the home to a friend whose mother was able to move in there. I am very happy with Victoria Gardens and feel my mum is being well looked after.

How likely would you be to recommend Victoria Gardens Care Home? Likely

Victoria Gardens Care Home

I was a very difficult decision for my brother and I to make to put mum and dad in a care home. We are so thankful we picked Victoria Gardens. The place is so clean, the staff are friendly, caring and supportive. My parents say the food is excellent. There's no place like home, but this is the next best thing.

Victoria Gardens Care Home

My Mother has been in the home five months now and the care and attention given to her is outstanding. The staff are always cheerful,helpful,caring and attentive. There are daily activities and they have even managed to get my 91 year old mother knitting again after many years. An outstanding home.

Victoria Gardens Care Home

My mother is constantly in and out of hospital. The care and respect that she receives at V.G. is above and beyond their duty of care, often going to great lengths to please and accommodate her wishes. This care is from the top, the manager, to the lady who does the laundry and cleans mum's room. I cannot praise the home enough and I make sure that social workers and hospital staff along with everyone else know this. Long may they continue.

Victoria Gardens Care Home

The staff at the home are kind and caring. I never worry about my mother because I know that she is being looked after. There is no unpleasant smell when you enter the home. I visit my mother at least 5 times a week and she is always clean and comfortable and happy (which is very important). Friends who visit my mother on the 2 days a week when I don't are also impressed with the standard of care.

Victoria Gardens Care Home

Well run, staff efficient and caring. The building is always clean and so are the residents, a friendly welcome when visiting. Only negative comment is that it is very expensive. But you do get what you pay for.

Submit a Recommendation for Victoria Gardens Care Home

Please note this form is only for Recommendations (ie positive comments) & User Ratings. All submissions are verified by our team of editors, and we will contact you if further details are required.

There are currently no awards/recognitions posted yet for Victoria Gardens Care Home

There are no jobs posted yet for Victoria Gardens Care Home

There are currently no Care Home Idol entrants who have performed at Victoria Gardens Care Home