Penn House is located within 1 mile of Wolverhampton City Centre and a local bus service stops nearby. It is located within easy access of local amenities such as, a park, church, temple, library and shops. The home offers accommodation facilities to 24 older people for residential and dementia care.

It provides care and support that ensure individual rights, privacy and dignity, confidentiality, individual needs and differences are respected as well as enable choice and autonomy. Individuals and their families are involved in the planning and delivery of high quality care that maximises their well-being, health experience and life opportunities.

Employees pride themselves in ensuring that every person is treated as an individual and remains central to the care and services that they offer. Penn House guarantees people’s dignity and safety by monitoring the quality of care that they deliver.

Group: Vijay Odedra and Partners

Person in charge: Sandeep Kaur (Manager)

Local Authority / Social Services: Wolverhampton City Council (click for contact details)

Type of Service: Care Home only (Residential Care) – Privately Owned , 24 residents

Facilities & Services: Own GP if required • Own Furniture if required • Close to Local shops • Near Public Transport • Minibus or other transport • Lift • Wheelchair access • Ground Floor Accommodation only • Gardens for residents • Television point in own room

Latest CQC* Report on Penn House: click here

The user Review Score of 9.6 for Penn House is based on 14 Review/Recommendations. This Review Score of 9.583 is made up of 4.583 Points relating to the ratings and 5 Points relating to the number of positive Reviews/Recommendations.

My mother was in a step down bed at Penn house when she was discharged from hospital, I would like to thank the management and staff for their excellent care and kindness under difficult circumstances. The home is spotlessly clean the staff are efficient and professional when dealing with medical problems, the food is fresh and appetizing. I would recommend this home.

How likely would you be to recommend Penn House? Likely

Christine the manager is always ready to discuss any queries that you may have. My father is cared for very well by the very helpful and kind staff. I most definitely recommend Penn House because the care is excellent.

My father has been at Penn House for 3 weeks in a step down bed from hospital. The carers have been amazing with him, they have brought him on in leaps and bounds they have supported him, encouraged him to eat, his appetite is amazing now. The manager is excellent, very understanding and helpful. I work within the care profession and I would recommend Penn House for a good standard of care.

My Mother in law spent some time at Penn House in April 2014. The Manager Christine spent a lot of time helping us deal with a very stressful and emotional time for which we will always be grateful. She is a wonderful person, nothing is too much trouble for her and she gives outstanding care and attention to the home, staff and residents.
I would recommend this home for the wonderful care & kindness shown to her for her short stay and the overall quality of the food, facilities, accommodation and interior.

I definately recommend Penn House Residential Home as a friendly, efficient and caring place to be. My friend Ken was very happy while he was there. Unfortunately he became to poorly to stay there after a while. Nevertheless whenever he became ill it was dealt with promptly and efficiently and I was always informed of progress etc.

I was very satisfied with the care provided to my uncle for 2 years, and the manager and her staff were excellent.

It is always a difficult decision when looking for a care home, but right from the beginning everyone was very friendly. My mother has always been well looked after, always looking clean and fresh. The carers take time to speak to the residents and you never need to make an appointment, you can go anytime. There is a weekly hairdresser, activities and one afternoon when we went a live singer.

My dad is happy at Penn House and feels comfortable with all staff, whenever I ask a question or make a request it is followed through promptly. We are happy with the support provided by the manager Christine, she does a terrific job.

The service is very good, to be cared for politely and treated with respect.

Since the new manager has taken over the home is a lot better and cleaner, she keeps the home clean and tidy and is very helpful.

The staff are very good and very helpful to me, I love my bedroom and the food is very good. Every day I can talk to the staff and the manager any time, I am very happy at Penn House and I am treated with dignity by staff and I like to do the activities every day and watch my T.V.

My mother was treated very well by all staff, they showed great patience and care at all times with the care given and so happy with the way they cared for my mom. They were very kind also and thoughtful to all family and visitors. Its a very well run home under the care of Christine the manager and staff.

I would recommend Penn House due to the friendliness of the staff and also the atmosphere of it being family friendly, also it is good value for the facilities.

My mother has lived at Penn House for the past 5 years. I have been happy with the care that she gets. The food choice is good and always looks well presented and nutritious. I visit regularly, at least twice a week or more, so I get an overall view of how the home operates.

Submit a Review for Penn House