Group: Midland Healthcare Ltd

Person in charge: Monica Taylor (Manager)

Local Authority / Social Services: Staffordshire County Council (click for contact details)

Type of Service: Care Home only (Residential Care) – Privately Owned , 42 residents

Registered Care Categories*: Dementia • Mental Health Condition • Old Age • Physical Disability • Sensory Impairment • Younger Adults

Admission Information: Residents aged 65 years and over.

Weekly Charges Guide: Personal Care Single from £395 , Personal Care Shared (per person) from £395

Facilities & Services: Respite Care • Own GP if required • Own Furniture if required • Smoking not permitted • Minibus or other transport • Lift • Stairlift • Wheelchair access • Gardens for residents • Phone Point in own room/Mobile • Television point in own room • Residents Internet Access

Latest CQC* Report on Dove House: click here

The user 'Recommendation Score' (8.6 for Dove House) is calculated using a combination of the average of all ratings on user Recommendations submitted in the last 2 years, and the total number of user recommendations submitted in relation to the number of beds at the care home. The maximum Recommendation Score is 10. To see more about the carehome.co.uk user recommendations please click here.

Dove House

My dad went ino Dove House last July when his previous independent living home closed down. Timing was good as he felt he needed for care, especially 24hrs. He has not got dementia as many here do but as soon as I saw his room we as a family knew it was for him. The staff have bee superb with him and his little idiosyncrasies and notifiy us of any concerns. Dad is very content and happy here. I was really touched when I was reminded the other day that this is dad's home now and they will always do their best for him. This arose after dad had to be admitted to hospital with an infection. He is currently still in but each time I collect some stuff for him some of the staff seek me out and send their love to him. It is so touching. Dad has never been affected by the quirks of some of the other residents in fact he felt he was helping the staff in some way. Dad was also partially sighted which did not impede him whilst there. Highly recommended.

How likely would you be to recommend Dove House? Extremely likely

Dove House

The home now is a warm friendly place to live and for us to visit, you can go any time, the staff are very good at dealing with the user. My mum has been there a long time, the food is great I know as I have stayed for lunch and tea.

How likely would you be to recommend Dove House? Extremely likely

Dove House

A big thank you to the manager and all of the staff for making my mothers stay at Dove House a happy experience. The prompt action by the manager and staff at Dove House most certainly helped to save our mothers life when she was in our opinion prematurely discharged from Hospital on 7th June 2014 You can not get a higher commendation than that The manager and staff go that extra mile when caring for our mother

Dove House

My dad has been at Dove House for the last two weeks after my dad going seriously down hill with his illness. As a family we felt it was the time for him to go into a home which suits his needs, as he has mixed dementia. Dove house was recommended by colleagues within my work.After being a very upset and agitated man on arrival at Dove house the family feel that a miracle has happened as the manager and her team have completely settled my dad in his new home. The home is warm caring and friendly and nothing is to much trouble as we are always visiting and phoning and we are always greeted with a smile and a warm drink. The home is well organised and the staff always seem happy.The manager has helped us to understand my dads dementia. Their dedication and support has been overwhelming. Dads room has a lovely view of the court yard is fresh and airy and there is no smells in the home.

Dove House

The Care Home has been excellent in every way in caring for my father who is suffering with dementia. The staff seem to genuinely care for my father, whilst at the same time have patience and understanding for both myself and the rest of our family. The home itself is peaceful, well organised and welcoming. I would have no hesitation whatsoever in recommending Dove House.

Submit a Recommendation for Dove House

Please note this form is only for Recommendations (ie positive comments) & User Ratings. All submissions are verified by our team of editors, and we will contact you if further details are required.

There are currently no awards/recognitions posted yet for Dove House