The Lawns, Leamington Spa, Warwickshire

The Lawns is a thirty-four room Whitnash care home, staffed by a team of caring, experienced and professional careers. The Lawns meets long-term care needs with high standards and the promotion of a fulfilling daily lifestyle.

The home is part of care provider Runwood Homes' expanding range, which is highly-regarded in the sector for the difference made to the lives of older and vulnerable people.

Group: Runwood Homes Ltd

Person in charge: Helena Hitchcox (Manager)

Local Authority / Social Services: Warwickshire County Council (click for contact details)

Type of Service: Care Home only (Residential Care) – Privately Owned , 76 residents

Facilities & Services: Day Care • Respite Care • Own GP if required • Own Furniture if required • Pets by arrangement • Smoking not permitted • Close to Local shops • Near Public Transport • Minibus or other transport • Lift • Wheelchair access • Gardens for residents • Residents Kitchenette • Phone Point in own room/Mobile • Television point in own room

Latest CQC* Report on The Lawns: click here

The user 'Recommendation Score' (8.7 for The Lawns) is calculated using a combination of the average of all ratings on user Recommendations submitted in the last 2 years, and the total number of user recommendations submitted in relation to the number of beds at the care home. The maximum Recommendation Score is 10. To see more about the carehome.co.uk user recommendations please click here.

The Lawns

My Mother has been at The Lawns for three weeks and so far has thoroughly enjoyed herself. The staff have made her very welcome there has been lots of activities and entertainment which my mother has thoroughly enjoyed. The home is genuinely a caring place to live. The staff are brilliant with my mum as she has complex health problems. Her bedroom is large, clean and modern and the home is very modern and clean.

The Lawns

A newly built, modern, well designed care home. Attentive, kind and considerate staff. Good range of social activities including visits. Rooms modern and attractive. Visitors always made welcome with quiet areas available.

The Lawns

I would fully recommend The Lawns both for residential and respite care.

The Lawns

Mum is cared for with respect and genuine care. The Lawns feels like a home and residents can personalize their own space. The majority of staff are quite special in their relationships with the residents. I always feel that mum is safe and happy given her limitations.

The Lawns

As I live abroad, it is very comforting to know that my mother is being well cared for at The Lawns. The facilities and attention given to my mum by all the staff are excellent. The catering is very good and there is plenty of entertainment going on. The residents I have seen on my visits seem contented and well turned out. The management are considerate and have been very helpful of my situation.

The Lawns

I'm pleased with all the staff and I'm quite happy where I am, I'm well looked after. We get on well with the staff. We don't want for anything really. There's always something on.

The Lawns

Would recommend the home, I really enjoyed.

The Lawns

I have been here since May 20th 2011. I was smoking 60 cigarettes a day, now I don't smoke anymore. I love it here. The staff and Paul are lovely we all get on well and when I am down they all cheer me up. If Run Wood hadn't been taken over I don't know where we would be today. I can't wait for the new home to be built. The staff are number 1 and Paul.

Submit a Recommendation for The Lawns

Please note this form is only for Recommendations (ie positive comments) & User Ratings. All submissions are verified by our team of editors, and we will contact you if further details are required.

February 2014