Orchard Blythe, Birmingham, Warwickshire

Orchard Blythe is a thirty-five capacity Birmingham care home that is committed to quality long-term provision, treating all residents as an individual and respecting their privacy and dignity.

The home is part of care provider Runwood Homes' expanding range, which is highly-regarded in the sector for the difference made to the lives of older and vulnerable people.

Group: Runwood Homes Ltd

Person in charge: Hayley Ann Ford (Manager)

Local Authority / Social Services: Warwickshire County Council (click for contact details)

Type of Service: Care Home only (Residential Care) – Privately Owned , 50 residents

Facilities & Services: Day Care • Respite Care • Close to Local shops • Ground Floor Accommodation only • Gardens for residents • Phone Point in own room/Mobile • Television point in own room • Residents Internet Access

Latest CQC* Report on Orchard Blythe: click here

No Bed Vacancies

posted 11 May 2015

Please contact the Home for further details

The user 'Recommendation Score' (9.2 for Orchard Blythe) is calculated using a combination of the average of all ratings on user Recommendations submitted in the last 2 years, and the total number of user recommendations submitted in relation to the number of beds at the care home. The maximum Recommendation Score is 10. To see more about the carehome.co.uk user recommendations please click here.

Orchard Blythe

They where good to my mum, and looked after her until she passed away.

Orchard Blythe

I am pleased to see my mother in warm, clean and caring surroundings. Really fresh and bright.

Orchard Blythe

Orchard Blythe provides an excellent, caring environment. The change of ownership caused some difficulties but this has now settled down and care has returned to the previous high standard. Disappointment must be expressed that the new owners promise of room upgrades has not been delivered.

Orchard Blythe

Fantastic care facility, Viv and all the staff are excellent, meticulous to details and treat all the guests with the utmost care and dignity.

Orchard Blythe

I have looked at a number of care homes for my mother. Orchard Blythe is excellent, managers and the care staff are more than excellent. Please try to provide all our care homes with the same excellent standard as Orchard Blythe.

Orchard Blythe

Living 200 miles away, I am unable to visit my mother as often as I would like. It is reassuring to know that she is being well cared for by the team at Orchard Blythe. The staff always have time to discuss my mothers care with me and the home is a very pleasant and welcoming place. It is good to know that my mother is in good hands and being cared for with the dignity and respect that I would expect. The rooms are always clean and of a very high standard. It doesn't feel like an old peoples' home! Couldn't ask for more.

Orchard Blythe

All staff are very good.

Orchard Blythe

I wish I could find fault but I can't. I would put myself in her any time.

Orchard Blythe

The home meets all my mother's needs.

Orchard Blythe

Mum has been in a moving on bed for almost a week. I am very impressed with the facility. A lovely warm atmosphere and staff who really care. They have a warm gentle funny way with them. This is clearly a happy, efficient well run home. Mum is already making good progress. I know she will go from strength to strength in this caring home from home.

Orchard Blythe

I have always found staff and management very helpful at all times. Residents are the first concern in this home. They are always being found entertainment and not left just sitting.

Orchard Blythe

As a family we have all been tearful and very upset regarding my mother, grandmother and great grandmother. Had we all known how nice it was going to be and how kind everyone was going to be to my mother and the interest all staff have in my mother I would have nothing to fear or worry about. All is well and as a family we are very pleased.

Submit a Recommendation for Orchard Blythe

Please note this form is only for Recommendations (ie positive comments) & User Ratings. All submissions are verified by our team of editors, and we will contact you if further details are required.

February 2014

There are no jobs posted yet for Orchard Blythe

There are currently no Care Home Idol entrants who have performed at Orchard Blythe