Brimington Care Home, Chesterfield, Derbyshire

Brimington Care Centre is a countryside care accommodation, a short distance from Chesterfield, that practices residential and respite care, including for dementia sufferers, from a team of staff who respect the need of residents to be independent.

As well as scenic surroundings, Brimington residents have a choice of quiet and communal lounges, varied activities programme and a nutritional food menu.

The service belongs to Four Seasons Health Care, who have a number of other care facilities nearby and look to spread a wealth of care-related knowledge amongst their providers.

Group: Four Seasons Health Care

Person in charge: Josephine Jackson (Home Manager)

Local Authority / Social Services: Derbyshire County Council (click for contact details)

Type of Service: Care Home only (Residential Care) – Privately Owned , 45 residents

Registered Care Categories*: Dementia • Old Age • Younger Adults

Specialist Care Categories: Alzheimer's • Challenging Behaviour • Hearing Impairment & Deafness • Speech Impairment • Visual Impairment

Facilities & Services: Day Care • Own GP if required • Own Furniture if required • Pets by arrangement • Smoking not permitted • Close to Local shops • Near Public Transport • Minibus or other transport • Lift • Wheelchair access • Gardens for residents • Bar/Cafe on premises • Phone Point in own room/Mobile • Television point in own room

Latest CQC* Report on Brimington Care Home: click here

The user Review Score of 9.3 for Brimington Care Home is based on 12 Review/Recommendations. This Review Score of 9.268 is made up of 4.735 Points relating to the ratings and 4.533 Points relating to the number of positive Reviews/Recommendations.

The staff are wonderful with my mother who is not easy to look after, but they give her everything she wants. The staff have just got Pearl specialised dementia services. I know they have worked very hard to get this. Manager's door is always open.

How likely would you be to recommend Brimington Care Home? Extremely LIKELY

We are very happy with the home. My friend is very happy here and very well looked after. The staff are very helpful and nothing is too much trouble.

How likely would you be to recommend Brimington Care Home? Extremely LIKELY

Unable to make comment on value for money as I am not privy to this information. With comparison to other homes in the area, having visited with other relatives, Brimington is on par.

I'm very happy here and wouldn't ever want to go anywhere else. I love the activities.

How likely would you be to recommend Brimington Care Home? Extremely LIKELY

I like living here because it's very clean and you get lots and lots of nice food. I feel safe here and my husband comes for lunch, the staff look after us very very well.

How likely would you be to recommend Brimington Care Home? Extremely LIKELY

This care home is as it says, care so brilliant. Caring staff. Good honest food and clean.

How likely would you be to recommend Brimington Care Home? Extremely LIKELY

I would recommend this care home. The staff are so helpful.

I would recommend the nursing home to anyone considering using the home. The staff are genuine in the care of my mum and I know she is loved and cared for. I can come to the home and treat is as such, the manager once said to me, while your mum is in our care this is her home and therefore yours. Those words meant the world and I have lived by this, I don't visit mum I spend my time at mums.

The consistent care, compassion and kindness shown to my husband by the staff at this home has enabled him to settle in and relax in his new surroundings. That kindness has been extended to our family - we are encouraged to visit at any time, and all our questions and concerns have been dealt with immediately. I highly recommend Brimington care home.

How likely would you be to recommend Brimington Care Home? Extremely LIKELY

This home is just outstanding my grandma came here after falling several times at home. It took her a while to settle, but this was encouraged by all the staff. The team are kind, genuine and considerate people. I am so glad my grandma is there.

I cannot speak highly enough of these people. The care our mum has received here has been second to none. Your immediate impression on entering the home is one of a modern, clean, bright environment that 'smells lovely'. The staff are friendly and welcoming and it's obvious they are a good team. The decor is thoughtfully created with a seasonal theme and the team constantly strive to plan new activities and interests for residents. There is even a pub on site!

Submit a Review for Brimington Care Home

There are currently no awards/recognitions posted yet for Brimington Care Home

There are no jobs posted yet for Brimington Care Home

There are currently no Care Home Idol entrants who have performed at Brimington Care Home