Brimington Care Home

73-77 Manor Road, Brimington, Chesterfield S43 1NN

Brimington Care Home, Chesterfield, Derbyshire

Brimington Care Centre is a countryside care accommodation, a short distance from Chesterfield, that practices residential and respite care, including for dementia sufferers, from a team of staff who respect the need of residents to be independent.

As well as scenic surroundings, Brimington residents have a choice of quiet and communal lounges, varied activities programme and a nutritional food menu.

The service belongs to Four Seasons Health Care, who have a number of other care facilities nearby and look to spread a wealth of care-related knowledge amongst their providers.

Group: Four Seasons Health Care

Person in charge: Josephine Jackson (Home Manager)

Local Authority / Social Services: Derbyshire County Council (click for contact details)

Type of Service: Care Home only (Residential Care) – Privately Owned , 45 residents

Registered Care Categories*: Dementia • Old Age • Younger Adults

Specialist Care Categories: Alzheimer's • Challenging Behaviour • Hearing Impairment & Deafness • Speech Impairment • Visual Impairment

Facilities & Services: Day Care • Own GP if required • Own Furniture if required • Pets by arrangement • Smoking not permitted • Close to Local shops • Near Public Transport • Minibus or other transport • Lift • Wheelchair access • Gardens for residents • Bar/Cafe on premises • Phone Point in own room/Mobile • Television point in own room

Latest CQC* Report on Brimington Care Home: click here

The Review Score of 9.4 (maximum of 10) for Brimington Care Home is based on 17 Review/Recommendations in the last 2 years. This Review Score of 9.384 is made up of a Quality Score of 4.628 Points (maximum of 5) relating to the rating and a Quantity Score of 4.756 Points (maximum of 5) relating to the number of positive Reviews/Recommendations.

The Review Score of 9.384 for Brimington Care Home is based on 17 Reviews/Recommendations in the last 2 years.

The Quality Score (average rating) of 4.628 for Brimington Care Home is calculated as follows: ( (146 Excellents x 5) + (27 Goods x 4) + (23 Satisfactorys x 3) ) ÷ 196 Ratings = 4.628

The Quantity Score of 4.756 for Brimington Care Home is calculated as follows:

The home is very nice, the staff are caring and helpful, they fetch me prawns and do me a prawn cocktail at weekends because they know it's my weekend favourite. I love everyone who works at Brimington.

How likely would you be to recommend Brimington Care Home? Extremely Likely

I love this home they are all very good to me they get me sweets and fruit and take me out on the mini bus or take for a walk.

How likely would you be to recommend Brimington Care Home? Extremely Likely

We are very happy with the home, we are not always able to visit as we live away and it is so reassuring knowing my auntie is safe well cared for and happy. The home has a lovely friendly atmosphere and we are always made to feel welcome and offered refreshments. A real gem of a home.

How likely would you be to recommend Brimington Care Home? Extremely Likely

I like living here I feel very safe and everybody cares about me very much. I feel very happy and not lonely. I like the food and have made lots of friends.

How likely would you be to recommend Brimington Care Home? Extremely Likely

I was very happy to let my mum come here upon our first visit. There is such a light lovely friendly atmosphere compared to others we had viewed. The staff were very helpful at helping mum get a place. Although mum had a few settling in problems, they were soon helped and calmed down by staff. Mum seems happier the longer she's here.

How likely would you be to recommend Brimington Care Home? Extremely Likely

I feel safe within the home, happy with the food, staff are very helpful.

The staff are wonderful with my mother who is not easy to look after, but they give her everything she wants. The staff have just got Pearl specialised dementia services. I know they have worked very hard to get this. Manager's door is always open.

How likely would you be to recommend Brimington Care Home? Extremely Likely

We are very happy with the home. My friend is very happy here and very well looked after. The staff are very helpful and nothing is too much trouble.

How likely would you be to recommend Brimington Care Home? Extremely Likely

Unable to make comment on value for money as I am not privy to this information. With comparison to other homes in the area, having visited with other relatives, Brimington is on par.

I'm very happy here and wouldn't ever want to go anywhere else. I love the activities.

How likely would you be to recommend Brimington Care Home? Extremely Likely

I like living here because it's very clean and you get lots and lots of nice food. I feel safe here and my husband comes for lunch, the staff look after us very very well.

How likely would you be to recommend Brimington Care Home? Extremely Likely

This care home is as it says, care so brilliant. Caring staff. Good honest food and clean.

How likely would you be to recommend Brimington Care Home? Extremely Likely

I would recommend this care home. The staff are so helpful.

I would recommend the nursing home to anyone considering using the home. The staff are genuine in the care of my mum and I know she is loved and cared for. I can come to the home and treat is as such, the manager once said to me, while your mum is in our care this is her home and therefore yours. Those words meant the world and I have lived by this, I don't visit mum I spend my time at mums.

The consistent care, compassion and kindness shown to my husband by the staff at this home has enabled him to settle in and relax in his new surroundings. That kindness has been extended to our family - we are encouraged to visit at any time, and all our questions and concerns have been dealt with immediately. I highly recommend Brimington care home.

How likely would you be to recommend Brimington Care Home? Extremely Likely

This home is just outstanding my grandma came here after falling several times at home. It took her a while to settle, but this was encouraged by all the staff. The team are kind, genuine and considerate people. I am so glad my grandma is there.

I cannot speak highly enough of these people. The care our mum has received here has been second to none. Your immediate impression on entering the home is one of a modern, clean, bright environment that 'smells lovely'. The staff are friendly and welcoming and it's obvious they are a good team. The decor is thoughtfully created with a seasonal theme and the team constantly strive to plan new activities and interests for residents. There is even a pub on site!

Submit a Review for Brimington Care Home

There are currently no awards/recognitions posted yet for Brimington Care Home

There are no jobs posted yet for Brimington Care Home

There are currently no Care Home Idol entrants who have performed at Brimington Care Home