Owner: Pendene House Residential Home Ltd

Person in charge: Laura Davies (Manager)

Local Authority / Social Services: Leicester City Council (click for contact details)

Type of Service: Care Home only (Residential Care) – Privately Owned , 17 residents

Registered Care Categories*: Dementia • Mental Health Condition • Old Age

Facilities & Services: Own GP if required • Own Furniture if required • Pets by arrangement • Close to Local shops • Near Public Transport • Minibus or other transport • Lift • Wheelchair access • Gardens for residents • Residents Kitchenette • Phone Point in own room/Mobile • Television point in own room

Latest CQC* Report on Pendene House: click here

The user 'Recommendation Score' (7.6 for Pendene House) is calculated using a combination of the average of all ratings on user Recommendations submitted in the last 2 years, and the total number of user recommendations submitted in relation to the number of beds at the care home. The maximum Recommendation Score is 10. To see more about the carehome.co.uk user recommendations please click here.

Pendene House

My mother came to the home in July 2012 with Dementia and heart problems. She was very content in the home. I was always made welcome and found my mother well cared for. The home was clean and the carers were kind and helpful to the residents. I called in at different times of the day and was impressed by the activities in the morning - games, quizzes and exercises. My mother was always very clean and her room and clothes were always spotless. The staff were also very quick to contact her GP and to keep me informed of any problems.

Submit a Recommendation for Pendene House

Please note this form is only for Recommendations (ie positive comments) & User Ratings. All submissions are verified by our team of editors, and we will contact you if further details are required.

There are currently no awards/recognitions posted yet for Pendene House

There are no jobs posted yet for Pendene House

There are currently no Care Home Idol entrants who have performed at Pendene House