Beech Lodge Nursing Home, Spalding, Lincolnshire

Beech Lodge is a purpose-built care home, a sympathetically adapted farmhouse, close to the town of Holbeach in Lincolnshire. The home is in a quiet, rural location, with carefully maintained gardens giving on to open fields. As well as providing elderly care, Beech Lodge's capable, qualified staff care for those with dementia, engaging them in a range of practices and routines to accommodate their individual needs.

Group: Country Court Care

Person in charge: Ajay Nath (Manager)

Local Authority / Social Services: Lincolnshire County Council (click for contact details)

Type of Service: Care Home with nursing – Privately Owned , 37 residents

Facilities & Services: Day Care • Respite Care • Convalescent Care • Own GP if required • Own Furniture if required • Minibus or other transport • Lift • Wheelchair access • Gardens for residents • Television point in own room

Latest CQC* Report on Beech Lodge Nursing Home: click here

posted 21 May 2015

nursing, old age not falling into any other category

The user 'Recommendation Score' (9.2 for Beech Lodge Nursing Home) is calculated using a combination of the average of all ratings on user Recommendations submitted in the last 2 years, and the total number of user recommendations submitted in relation to the number of beds at the care home. The maximum Recommendation Score is 10. To see more about the carehome.co.uk user recommendations please click here.

Beech Lodge Nursing Home

My loving wife, Joy, became a resident at your home on the 20th Jan 15. She likes it very much and so do our family. I would like to thank everyone the way you all look after my wife. She loves you all. That is nice to know when you have someone away from home. Having very good food, your staff are nice to visitors too- many thanks. It is nice to visit someone in a home like yours. I would like to congratulate the builders on the way they have carried out the work on your extension they have certainly done a great job with little trouble. Well done. I would like to take this opportunity to wish you all the best of luck in the future. I think you all will be busier as the news of your home spreads around, I certainly will recommend you. Good luck from Malcolm, Caroline and family

Beech Lodge Nursing Home

Staff were always friendly and accommodating. Rooms are of a good standard. Happy to recommend for short respite care, but for long term would advise that this home is most suitable for dementia patients. Elderly customers not suffering from dementia can find the environment distressing - this information would have helped me when trying to find the most suitable home for my grandmother.

How likely would you be to recommend Beech Lodge Nursing Home? Don't know

Beech Lodge Nursing Home

Staff are very kind and generous. They will do anything you want willingly. The room is immaculate and kept clean and tidy everyday.

Beech Lodge Nursing Home

I have been well looked after by a caring team of staff. I am happy to be here and could not wish for more. I also enjoy all sorts of activities that take place here. I always have something to do and I am never bored.

Beech Lodge Nursing Home

This is a wonderful place with a lot of good staff around to look after you. I am pleased to be here.

Beech Lodge Nursing Home

No place is better than this, this is the best of one could be.

Beech Lodge Nursing Home

During the 4 months my mother spent in this home, it was spent in bed, and at no time did she suffer bed sores, and was cared for very well. When her end was near they kept me informed by telephone and dealt with everything very sympathetically.

Submit a Recommendation for Beech Lodge Nursing Home

Please note this form is only for Recommendations (ie positive comments) & User Ratings. All submissions are verified by our team of editors, and we will contact you if further details are required.

There are no jobs posted yet for Beech Lodge Nursing Home

Ajay

Ajay Nath

Job Title: Home

Joined: 2010

I joined the Country Court Care family in 2010
as an overseas nursing student at Beech Lodge.
I completed the programme and started working as a nurse
in March 2011. Country Court Care has been very supportive
of my personal and professional development over the past
5 years. I was promoted to Manager of Holland House in
November 2012 and a year later, I started managing Beech
Lodge Nursing Home as well. I would always recommend
CCC for anyone who is looking for a great
company to work with where they are
going to be well supported and valued.

There are currently no Care Home Idol entrants who have performed at Beech Lodge Nursing Home