Byron House, Skegness, Lincolnshire

Byron House is a residential care centre, providing for twenty-three clients over the age of eighteen whose needs are associated with their mental health.

All PrimeLife care services place respect at dignity at the core of their provision, combined with the benefits of homely and comfortable surroundings that enable skilled carers to promote sound health and security.

Group: Prime Life Ltd

Person in charge: Sue Kelly (Manager)

Local Authority / Social Services: Lincolnshire County Council (click for contact details)

Type of Service: Care Home only (Residential Care) – Privately Owned , 23 residents

Registered Care Categories*: Detention Under Mental Health Act • Mental Health Condition • Substance Misuse • Younger Adults

Facilities & Services: Respite Care • Own GP if required • Own Furniture if required • Pets by arrangement • Close to Local shops • Near Public Transport • Minibus or other transport • Wheelchair access • Gardens for residents

Latest CQC* Report on Byron House: click here

posted 13 Jul 2015

Single room with full en-suite bathroom

The user 'Review Score' (8.3 for Byron House) is based on 4 reviews. The Review Score is is calculated using a combination of the average of all ratings on user reviews submitted in the last 2 years, and the total number of user reviews submitted in relation to the number of beds at the care home. The maximum Review Score is 10. To see more about the carehome.co.uk user reviews please click here.

Byron House

I find the care home staff cheerful, helpful, approachable. Residents clothing is clean (a lot cleaner than previous homes) Bed linen is changed regularly, home cooked food, well fed. Appropriate psychiatric care CPN visits often. My Daughter is happy there & settled, she can be very hard work.

Byron House

I would recommend living in Bryon House. I'd say the staff are very caring. I think the manager is very good. The food is nice and I get treated with respect. I would always want to live here and not anywhere else.

Byron House

With others his age he loves Skegness, he has made lots of friends.

Byron House

I recommend Byron House in Skegness because is is a calming friendly place. Also food is excellent, staff are supportive in my everyday life. I enjoy living at Byron and my bedroom is excellent. I would recommend anyone else to live here.

Submit a Review for Byron House

There are currently no awards/recognitions posted yet for Byron House

Bank Care Assistant

£6.50-£6.63 per hour plus 12.1% holiday pay (Care Home / Nursing Home • Temporary / Cover)
Skegness, Lincolnshire

Night Care Assistant

£6.50-£6.63 (Care Home / Nursing Home • Part Time)
Skegness, Lincolnshire

There are currently no Care Home Idol entrants who have performed at Byron House