Jubilee Court Care Home, Nottingham, Nottinghamshire

Jubilee Court Care Home, based in the Hucknall area of Nottingham, is highly suited to the care provision of older people with care needs, including for individuals with a form of dementia.

An experienced team understand the sensitivities involved in caring for those with fragile mental health, maintaining a positive and friendly environment that builds self-esteem and makes the most of the homely qualities of the accommodation.

An activities programme helps to support personal interests and contributes strongly to physical and emotional well-being.

Group: Runwood Homes Ltd

Person in charge: Mercy Gonouya (Manager)

Local Authority / Social Services: Nottinghamshire County Council (click for contact details)

Type of Service: Care Home only (Residential Care) – Privately Owned , 75 residents

Registered Care Categories*: Dementia • Old Age • Physical Disability • Sensory Impairment • Younger Adults

Facilities & Services: Palliative Care • Respite Care • Own GP if required • Own Furniture if required • Pets by arrangement • Close to Local shops • Near Public Transport • Minibus or other transport • Lift • Wheelchair access • Gardens for residents • Bar/Cafe on premises • Television point in own room

Latest CQC* Report on Jubilee Court Care Home: click here

The user 'Review Score' (8.4 for Jubilee Court Care Home) is based on 4 reviews. The Review Score is is calculated using a combination of the average of all ratings on user reviews submitted in the last 2 years, and the total number of user reviews submitted in relation to the number of beds at the care home. The maximum Review Score is 10. To see more about the carehome.co.uk user reviews please click here.

Please note that before 1st July 2015 carehome.co.uk only accepted Recommendations (positive only), and as of 1st July 2015 all of the Recommendations are referred to as Reviews, and along with all Reviews (positive and negative) submitted since the 1st July 2015 they are included in the calculation of the Review Score. For further information on our move from Recommendations to Reviews please click here.

Jubilee Court Care Home

After looking at many care homes for my husband I was delighted when I found Jubilee Court. The staff are wonderful and the care - excellent. My husbands room is clean, bright and very pleasant with en-suite. The food - good home cooking (I had Sunday lunch there). I can also take our little dog to visit George, which really make shim happy. George has Vascular Dementia and after caring for him for 6 years it was too much for me, but now I know he is being well looked after. He has only been there 2 weeks, but my "Gut" feeling tells me that this is what we have been looking for.

How likely would you be to recommend Jubilee Court Care Home? Likely

Jubilee Court Care Home

The management and staff very caring and trained in dementia care a very debilitating and complex illness. Very good training. Management are on the ball and listen to any issues or worries family may have. There is a weekly meeting to air any concerns. Very clean facilities which is important. Many of the staff go out of their way to help when very busy. Excellent overall.

Jubilee Court Care Home

My wife has been in care in this home for the last 3 months. During that time she has been very well cared for. The home is a truly fantastic place with extremely well trained staff who are most caring and attentive to my wife's needs. It is with much regret that I am forced to take her away due entirely to the distance I have to travel in order to visit. I can with all confidence recommend this home without reservation.

Jubilee Court Care Home

Bill came to stay while his flat was redecorated after a fire. He enjoyed his stay, the care was good and I would recommend it.

Submit a Review for Jubilee Court Care Home

There are currently no awards/recognitions posted yet for Jubilee Court Care Home

There are no jobs posted yet for Jubilee Court Care Home

There are currently no Care Home Idol entrants who have performed at Jubilee Court Care Home