Westwolds Care Centre, Nottingham, Nottinghamshire

Westwolds Care Centre is a homely Nottingham care accommodation that welcomes up to thirty-four people, specialising in residential care for the elderly, some of whom may have physical frailties, as well as in respite care.

The service is well located and set up to assist occupants in achieving a flexible lifestyle that satisfies their personal tastes and circumstance, while having permanent access to dedicated carers.

Landscaped gardens and a patio are popular with service users, as are outings to locations such as Skegness and Sherwood Forest.

Group: brighterkind

Person in charge: Annette Anderson (Manager)

Local Authority / Social Services: Nottinghamshire County Council (click for contact details)

Type of Service: Care Home only (Residential Care) – Privately Owned , 34 residents

Specialist Care Categories: Epilepsy • Hearing Impairment & Deafness • Parkinson's Disease • Speech Impairment • Stroke • Visual Impairment

Languages Spoken by Staff (other than English): German

Facilities & Services: Convalescent Care • Physiotherapy • Own GP if required • Own Furniture if required • Pets by arrangement • Smoking not permitted • Close to Local shops • Near Public Transport • Minibus or other transport • Wheelchair access • Gardens for residents • Residents Kitchenette • Phone Point in own room/Mobile • Television point in own room

Latest CQC* Report on Westwolds Care Centre: click here

Recommendation Score: 8 (7.992)

The user 'Recommendation Score' ( 8 for Westwolds Care Centre) is calculated using a combination of the average of all ratings on user Recommendations submitted in the last 2 years, and the total number of user recommendations submitted in relation to the number of beds at the care home. The maximum Recommendation Score is 10. To see more about the carehome.co.uk user recommendations please click here.

Westwolds Care Centre

I have been in Burton Joyce since 1954 (I am 62 years old and I visited Westwolds when it was a home for the blind also). I would like to say a special "thank yo" to the manager Anne Anderson for her support to me (as I have physical health problems and mental health problems (anxiety, panic attacks/depression/personality disorder). I have had respite care at "Westwolds" and as a mental health sufferer (I was attacked, mugged and assaulted in the street and need to feel safe), which I do at Westwolds. The food is so fresh and appetising and the bed I had so comfortable. The staff seem to stick together and work together as a team. They are a credit to Annette. They are so dedicated and support each other. I would certainly recommend Westwolds (I am going in for 2 weeks over Christmas and New Year).

Submit a Recommendation for Westwolds Care Centre

Please note this form is only for Recommendations (ie positive comments) & User Ratings. All submissions are verified by our team of editors, and we will contact you if further details are required.

There are currently no awards/recognitions posted yet for Westwolds Care Centre

There are no jobs posted yet for Westwolds Care Centre

Annette Anderson

I have many years experience in the care sector and am qualified in advanced management in care. This includes supporting the elderly and those with dementia.

Specialisms

Elderly Residential Care End Of Life

There are currently no Care Home Idol entrants who have performed at Westwolds Care Centre