Yolanta House, Nottingham, Nottinghamshire

Yolanta House is a homely Nottingham residence that is ideal for supporting the lifestyle and well-being of older residents, while staff are also skilled in the provision of dementia care.

All care workers are trained to suit the challenges residents face, while being committed to respecting the personal interests, wishes and dignity of each client.

Owner: Mr & Mrs J Sekowski

Person in charge: Mr & Mrs J Sekowski (Owners/Managers)

Local Authority / Social Services: Nottingham City Council (click for contact details)

Type of Service: Care Home only (Residential Care) – Privately Owned , 17 residents

Languages Spoken by Staff (other than English): Polish

Weekly Charges Guide: Personal Care Single £409 – £446

Facilities & Services: Palliative Care • Day Care • Respite Care • Independent Living Training • Own GP if required • Own Furniture if required • Pets by arrangement • Close to Local shops • Near Public Transport • Wheelchair access • Gardens for residents • Phone Point in own room/Mobile • Television point in own room

Latest CQC* Report on Yolanta House: click here

The user 'Review Score' (8.6 for Yolanta House) is based on 3 reviews. The Review Score is is calculated using a combination of the average of all ratings on user reviews submitted in the last 2 years, and the total number of user reviews submitted in relation to the number of beds at the care home. The maximum Review Score is 10. To see more about the carehome.co.uk user reviews please click here.

Please note that before 1st July 2015 carehome.co.uk only accepted Recommendations (positive only), and as of 1st July 2015 all of the Recommendations are referred to as Reviews, and along with all Reviews (positive and negative) submitted since the 1st July 2015 they are included in the calculation of the Review Score. For further information on our move from Recommendations to Reviews please click here.

Yolanta House

I am very satisfied with my new home
I am very happy at this place. They give me all the help I need and I get the odd tipple when I want it! The good is grand and the people who help me know what I like. I was somewhere different before and I like it better here.

What all care should be
This place is not like most care homes in that they don't charge Nan extra for funding her own care. They did everything they could to help her settle in and treat both her and us like family. The food is great and I know Nan can order whatever she wants. She became depressed in her previous care home but has come on leaps and bounds at Yolanta, putting on weight and even getting her twinkly smile back! In short, highly recommended!

How likely would you be to recommend Yolanta House? Extremely likely

A lovely, family-orientated home
When my grandma became ill last year, we couldn't find anywhere that didn't feel like a hospital or part of a chain. We were beginning to lose hope until we found Yolanta House and met the family who run it. They couldn't do enough to explain all about the home and how my gran would be looked after. They even offered to provide advice and help if we chose another home! Though it looks unassuming from the outside, I can say that the care is second to none. The family are there everyday and are really hands-on. This makes the whole home feel like a big family rather than a revolving door of staff and residents. They take people out on a one-to-one basis rather than just in groups, which makes it feel very personal and informal. When gran deteriorated they visited her in hospital and even sat with her in the night. I never had a single worry while gran was there and I was always welcomed when I visited. It was the next best thing to having gran with us at home.

How likely would you be to recommend Yolanta House? Extremely likely

Submit a Review for Yolanta House

There are currently no awards/recognitions posted yet for Yolanta House

There are no jobs posted yet for Yolanta House

There are currently no Care Home Idol entrants who have performed at Yolanta House