Marbury House, Stockport, Greater Manchester

Marbury House offers an ideal environment for intermediate care, welcoming adults who are in need of care and support post-hospital stay.

Carers are skilled in making sure clients feel comfortable, with a choice of lounge and dining areas in which to socialise.

The service looks to involve residents in choices and decisions as much as possible, with regular meetings held to compile a 'home plan'.

Group: Borough Care Ltd

Person in charge: Nerys Carpenter (Acting Manager)

Local Authority / Social Services: Stockport Metropolitan Borough Council (click for contact details)

Type of Service: Care Home only (Residential Care) – Voluntary / Not for Profit Owned , 41 residents

Facilities & Services: Convalescent Care • Physiotherapy • Own GP if required • Close to Local shops • Near Public Transport • Lift • Wheelchair access • Gardens for residents • Residents Kitchenette • Television point in own room

Latest CQC* Report on Marbury House: click here

No Bed Vacancies

posted 19 May 2015

No Current Bed / Place Vacancies

The user 'Recommendation Score' (8.1 for Marbury House) is calculated using a combination of the average of all ratings on user Recommendations submitted in the last 2 years, and the total number of user recommendations submitted in relation to the number of beds at the care home. The maximum Recommendation Score is 10. To see more about the carehome.co.uk user recommendations please click here.

Marbury House

When I arrived here I was feeling very low, I was just recovering from a bad fall at home but I am pleased to say now I feel much better, due to the treatment I have received here. I can't say enough to thank the management and all the staff, thank you all.

Submit a Recommendation for Marbury House

Please note this form is only for Recommendations (ie positive comments) & User Ratings. All submissions are verified by our team of editors, and we will contact you if further details are required.

There are currently no awards/recognitions posted yet for Marbury House

There are no jobs posted yet for Marbury House

There are currently no Care Home Idol entrants who have performed at Marbury House