Marbury House, Stockport, Greater Manchester

Marbury House offers an ideal environment for intermediate care, welcoming adults who are in need of care and support post-hospital stay.

Carers are skilled in making sure clients feel comfortable, with a choice of lounge and dining areas in which to socialise.

The service looks to involve residents in choices and decisions as much as possible, with regular meetings held to compile a 'home plan'.

Group: Borough Care Ltd

Person in charge: Nerys Carpenter (Manager)

Local Authority / Social Services: Stockport Metropolitan Borough Council (click for contact details)

Type of Service: Care Home only (Residential Care) – Voluntary / Not for Profit Owned , 41 residents

Facilities & Services: Convalescent Care • Physiotherapy • Own GP if required • Close to Local shops • Near Public Transport • Lift • Wheelchair access • Gardens for residents • Residents Kitchenette • Television point in own room

Latest CQC* Report on Marbury House: click here

No Bed Vacancies

posted 05 Oct 2015

No Current Bed / Place Vacancies

The user 'Review Score' (8.1 for Marbury House) is based on 1 review. The Review Score is is calculated using a combination of the average of all ratings on user reviews submitted in the last 2 years, and the total number of user reviews submitted in relation to the number of beds at the care home. The maximum Review Score is 10. To see more about the user reviews please click here.

Please note that before 1st July 2015 only accepted Recommendations (positive only), and as of 1st July 2015 all of the Recommendations are referred to as Reviews, and along with all Reviews (positive and negative) submitted since the 1st July 2015 they are included in the calculation of the Review Score. For further information on our move from Recommendations to Reviews please click here.

Marbury House

When I arrived here I was feeling very low, I was just recovering from a bad fall at home but I am pleased to say now I feel much better, due to the treatment I have received here. I can't say enough to thank the management and all the staff, thank you all.

Submit a Review for Marbury House

ASSISTANCE – If no assistance is being provided to a resident/service user to complete the review, please ignore the fields Assistant Name and Assistant Connection. If a relative or staff member is assisting, please can they provide their name (not published) and connection.

I certify this is my genuine opinion and in submitting it I agree to the terms and conditions on

There are currently no awards/recognitions posted yet for Marbury House

There are no jobs posted yet for Marbury House

There are currently no Care Home Idol entrants who have performed at Marbury House