Cressingham House

19/25 Cressingham Road, Wallasey CH45 2NS

Cressingham House, Wallasey, Merseyside

Cressingham House, in Merseyside, is part of a Christian charity who are highly-regarded for a positive approach to care requirements, personal lifestyle and spiritual nourishment.

The home's core values are based around dignity and respect, with carers committed to helping clients maintain their independence and personal interests for as long as possible.

Well-located for local amenities, there are also numerous social activities that the home embraces for residents' enjoyment.

Group: Keychange Care

Person in charge: Pat Tuck (Manager)

Local Authority / Social Services: Wirral Metropolitan Borough Council (click for contact details)

Type of Service: Care Home only (Residential Care) – Voluntary / Not for Profit Owned , 16 residents

Specialist Care Categories: AIDS/HIV • Hearing Impairment & Deafness • Speech Impairment • Visual Impairment

Facilities & Services: Respite Care • Own GP if required • Smoking not permitted • Close to Local shops • Near Public Transport • Stairlift • Gardens for residents • Phone Point in own room/Mobile • Television point in own room

We have protected mealtimes so visitors should avoid lunch at 12.30 and teatime at 5pm

Latest CQC* Report on Cressingham House: click here

9.6 Cressingham House has a Review Score of 9.6 (9.632)

The Review Score of 9.6 (maximum of 10) for Cressingham House is based on 12 Review/Recommendations in the last 2 years. This Review Score of 9.632 is made up of a Quality Score of 4.632 Points (maximum of 5) relating to the rating and a Quantity Score of 5 Points (maximum of 5) relating to the number of positive Reviews/Recommendations.

• The maximum Review Score for a care home / service is 10 and it is based on the published Reviews in the last 2 years. When a Review is submitted by someone who has previously submitted a Review, only the latest Review will count towards the Review Score.

The Review Score of 9.632 for Cressingham House is based on 12 Reviews/Recommendations in the last 2 years.

The Quality Score (average rating) of 4.632 for Cressingham House is calculated as follows: ( (94 Excellents x 5) + (47 Goods x 4) + (3 Satisfactorys x 3) ) ÷ 144 Ratings = 4.632

The Quantity Score of 5 for Cressingham House is calculated as follows:

3. (12 Positive Reviews ÷ 16 Registered Beds) x 2 = 1.500 (maximum score = 1)

• We receive approximately 15% of Reviews/Recommendations through website submission and 85% of Reviews/Recommendations through Review/Recommendation Cards (only available to Enhanced / Premium Services more info).

How Likely are the Reviewers to Recommend Cressingham House?

Reviewer Connection to Cressingham House

The Overall Average of all the Ratings in the following

12 Reviews is 4.6 out of 5

Lovely home, very clean, staff very friendly and informative, always ready to help. Very approachable, food great, mum always has a selection to choose from. Mum went in for respite and settled in very quickly, she made friends and started to socialise with other residents and staff. I couldn't recommend this home more highly and I can't thank the staff enough, I've got my mum back.

How likely would you be to recommend Cressingham House? Extremely Likely

My wife recently spent a week of respite care in Cressingham House and it was a totally positive experience. The staff, thoroughly professional, were warm, caring, and always available. They did everything possible to make my wife's stay both comfortable and enjoyable. They passed lot of time talking to her. Her room was lovely. The meals were excellent. And everyone who visited her commented on how very welcome they were made to feel, and what a homely atmosphere pervaded the house. My wife will be going into respite care again later in the year, and Cressingham House will be our first choice.

How likely would you be to recommend Cressingham House? Extremely Likely

I find the house alright. I'm happy with my room. The staff are lovely and look after me very well. I feel that my opinion counts for something and I feel values. With my limited mobility the staff are always helping and assisting me so I'm included in all that is going on.

How likely would you be to recommend Cressingham House? Extremely Likely

The house is very nice because I feel comfortable here. The staff are very good and always make sure my room is nice and tidy. My daughters and grand children are always made to feel welcome. Overall I'm happy to be here and wish to stay here for as long as I can.

How likely would you be to recommend Cressingham House? Extremely Likely

I feel happy being here, the staff make it feel like a home. I feel safe and well looked after. Even if I feel down the staff pick me up.

How likely would you be to recommend Cressingham House? Likely

Very good, can not fault the place. The staff are very kind and helpful. The home is always clean and tidy every time. We have activities it is always great fun. We would not change anything.

How likely would you be to recommend Cressingham House? Extremely Likely

I love it here, the girls are so nice and look after me so well. I looked at other homes and wasn't to sure about them but when I came here I just knew it was the place for me. My wish is to stay here for as long as I can. I feel safe and supported.

How likely would you be to recommend Cressingham House? Extremely Likely

This is a lovely, nice and friendly care home with very caring carers. Good fresh food and lovely rooms.

How likely would you be to recommend Cressingham House? Extremely Likely

I came to visit my nan last month and staff asked if I could gill this out so I gladly obliged. I love the feel and warmth of this home and visiting my nan is always a pleasant experience. The staff are always so nice and ask us if we would like a drink. The home is very inviting and such a good atmosphere within the group of residents, it's like one big family.

How likely would you be to recommend Cressingham House? Extremely Likely

Warm welcome, friendly staff, clean smell and plenty of smiles from the staff and service users.

How likely would you be to recommend Cressingham House? Extremely Likely

In April 2015 we urgently needed to find residential care for my 90 year old mother who was increasingly unable to manage at home alone.
From our first contact with Cressingham House we have been very impressed with the level of care and support that has been provided.
Their focus is entirely on the wellbeing of the resident and their whole approach is tailored to addressing their individual needs.
In addition they keep us, the family, informed at every stage about anything at all that happens regarding Mum.
This is a great relief as we are all over 200 miles away and it is very reassuring to know that she is in such skilled, caring hands and that those looking after her really care for her welfare.

How likely would you be to recommend Cressingham House? Extremely Likely

This is a very good care home with very good carers. The food is all freshly cooked with a choice of menu. It's the nearest thing to being at home.

Submit a Review for Cressingham House

There are currently no awards/recognitions posted yet for Cressingham House

There are currently no Care Home Idol entrants who have performed at Cressingham House