Daneside Mews Care Home, Northwich, Cheshire

Located near the river Dane in Northwich, Cheshire, Daneside Mews Care Home is a purpose built 34 bedded property offering Dementia care.

At Daneside Mews Care Home Residents have a choice of lounge areas which feature comfortable and specially designed furnishings. The home has a range of comfortable and well-equipped bedrooms; some rooms also have views across the garden.

Daneside Mews chefs pride themselves on knowing the tastes of Residents and preparing a choice of home cooked, fresh, nutritional meals and catering for any dietary and cultural needs. At HC-One, experienced Home Managers and members of staff ensure kindness is at the heart of everything they do.

Person in charge: Elizabeth Johnson (Home Manager)

Local Authority / Social Services: Cheshire West and Chester Council (click for contact details)

Type of Service: Care Home only (Residential Care) – Privately Owned , 34 residents

Facilities & Services: Separate EMI Unit • Own GP if required • Own Furniture if required • Close to Local shops • Near Public Transport • Lift • Wheelchair access • Gardens for residents • Bar/Cafe on premises • Phone Point in own room/Mobile • Television point in own room

Latest CQC* Report on Daneside Mews Care Home: click here

The user 'Review Score' (9.5 for Daneside Mews Care Home) is based on 15 reviews. The Review Score is is calculated using a combination of the average of all ratings on user reviews submitted in the last 2 years, and the total number of user reviews submitted in relation to the number of beds at the care home. The maximum Review Score is 10. To see more about the carehome.co.uk user reviews please click here.

Please note that before 1st July 2015 carehome.co.uk only accepted Recommendations (positive only), and as of 1st July 2015 all of the Recommendations are referred to as Reviews, and along with all Reviews (positive and negative) submitted since the 1st July 2015 they are included in the calculation of the Review Score. For further information on our move from Recommendations to Reviews please click here.

Daneside Mews Care Home

I'm a resident in here at the moment. The staff are kind, considerate and compassionate, helpful and extremely efficient at their job which reflects on the manager, who is kind, helpful, cheerful and pleasant and very good at her job picking the right staff and organising its running. Meals appetizing and wholesome, the home is well decorated and always clean and tidy. Activities outside pursuits are interesting and conducted by volunteers weekly. Living here is like being in a 5 star hotel, I shall miss it when I leave.

Daneside Mews Care Home

My first impression was that I received a pleasant greeting and a nice smile from the female who let me in. She asked me to sign the book and who I had come to visit. Then asked if, after my visit, I would complete this form. I was taken to my friend and invited to go into a comfortable lounge and was very soon brought a tea tray with tea and biscuits (very impressive). Lounge was comfortable, clean and warm. I shared a very good visit with my friend. I did not see other parts but clients looked comfortable and cared for. There looked to be plenty of staff around, all busy, but from time to time gave me a smile.

How likely would you be to recommend Daneside Mews Care Home? Likely

Daneside Mews Care Home

Mum became a resident on 31/3/15 and the staff were extremely helpful in finding a place for Mum, reassuring us at every step.

Daneside Mews Care Home

My mother recently moved into Danside Mews. The manager and assistant manager could not have been more helpful and kind. The bedrooms are a good size, bright and airy. The dining room and lounge is nicely decorated. The care hoe is like a small hotel. The gardens are well kept. The staff are all very helpful and cannot do enough to help you and make the transition as easy as possible.

Daneside Mews Care Home

I feel my father is very happy and I am very pleased for his care. I think he is very well looked after, he also enjoys peoples company that he lives with, he also enjoys his meals. I would recommend with hi illness he has been very well cared for.

Daneside Mews Care Home

Since mum has been in this care home everyone has been excellent. I feel mum is in safe hands, for the first time in the last 12 months, a great relief!

Daneside Mews Care Home

Me and my family are very happy with the care and services provided. The staff have been excellent in supporting both Joyce (resident) and our family over the last 12 months. Thank you!

Daneside Mews Care Home

Only early days of respite care but to date I am so very pleased with the caring and compassionate nature of all the staff.

Daneside Mews Care Home

Very caring & happy staff. Pleasant, comfortable lounges & bedroom. I always feel well informed by the staff about my dad. I know he is safe.

Daneside Mews Care Home

Overall standard & staff is excellent. The activities are very good and very fun. The fairies that you do for everyone are really good too, all the rooms are clean, sparkling. Thank you for taking care of my mum.

Daneside Mews Care Home

My mother suffers from Vascular Dementia. She attended Daneside Mews initially for respite, however she is now a resident. I find the home to be a home from home environment and all the staff appear to be caring and committed to giving 100% attention to the residents and their relatives.

Daneside Mews Care Home

My mother has been well looked after by the staff who genuinely seem to care for the residents. All the staff know my name and welcome me (and my dog) when I visit. They let me know if mum hasn't eaten or any other issues. They all seem to be aware of each residents foibles etc.

Daneside Mews Care Home

Although my father has not been a resident for more than a month, I am so far very pleased with the service and care he is receiving. I am amazed how dedicated the team are to the residents and attending to their individual needs/feelings. My father has commented on the selection being very limited for the evening meal. Rooms - we have supplied our own curtains and bedding etc to make the room feel homely. They do however look a little tired the rooms and are in need of redecoration and new flooring. The carpet in my fathers room is quite stained and also has a odour of urine.

Daneside Mews Care Home

My wife Joyce has settled very well due to the support of the staff. This was the first time she has been in a home and it has been a positive time for her, me and my family.

Daneside Mews Care Home

Family feel about this home I would recommend, my mother is well cared for and kept safe. Staff are well trained and caring and nothing is too much trouble. Always made welcome. Only problem is washing gets mixed up.

Submit a Review for Daneside Mews Care Home

There are currently no awards/recognitions posted yet for Daneside Mews Care Home

There are no jobs posted yet for Daneside Mews Care Home

There are currently no Care Home Idol entrants who have performed at Daneside Mews Care Home