Daneside Mews Care Home, Northwich, Cheshire
Daneside Mews Care Home
Daneside Mews Care Home

Located near the river Dane in Northwich, Cheshire, Daneside Mews Care Home is a purpose built 34 bedded property offering Dementia care.

At Daneside Mews Care Home Residents have a choice of lounge areas which feature comfortable and specially designed furnishings. The home has a range of comfortable and well-equipped bedrooms; some rooms also have views across the garden.

Daneside Mews chefs pride themselves on knowing the tastes of Residents and preparing a choice of home cooked, fresh, nutritional meals and catering for any dietary and cultural needs. At HC-One, experienced Home Managers and members of staff ensure kindness is at the heart of everything they do.

Person in charge: Elizabeth Johnson (Home Manager)

Local Authority / Social Services: Cheshire West and Chester Council (click for contact details)

Type of Service: Care Home only (Residential Care) – Privately Owned , 34 residents

Facilities & Services: Separate EMI Unit • Own GP if required • Own Furniture if required • Close to Local shops • Near Public Transport • Lift • Wheelchair access • Gardens for residents • Bar/Cafe on premises • Phone Point in own room/Mobile • Television point in own room

Latest CQC* Report on Daneside Mews Care Home: click here

Current Bed Vacancies Posted by Daneside Mews Care Home

There are no awards/recognitions posted yet for Daneside Mews Care Home

The user 'Recommendation Score' (9.6 for Daneside Mews Care Home) is calculated using a combination of the average of all ratings on user Recommendations submitted in the last 2 years, and the total number of user recommendations submitted in relation to the number of beds at the care home. The maximum Recommendation Score is 10. To see more about the carehome.co.uk user recommendations please click here.

Review of Daneside Mews Care Home

My first impression was that I received a pleasant greeting and a nice smile from the female who let me in. She asked me to sign the book and who I had come to visit. Then asked if, after my visit, I would complete this form. I was taken to my friend and invited to go into a comfortable lounge and was very soon brought a tea tray with tea and biscuits (very impressive). Lounge was comfortable, clean and warm. I shared a very good visit with my friend. I did not see other parts but clients looked comfortable and cared for. There looked to be plenty of staff around, all busy, but from time to time gave me a smile.

How likely would you be to recommend Daneside Mews Care Home? Likely

Submitted by Neil C (Friend of Resident/Service User) on Friday 10 April 2015. Review relates to March 2015.

Review of Daneside Mews Care Home

Mum became a resident on 31/3/15 and the staff were extremely helpful in finding a place for Mum, reassuring us at every step.

Submitted by Fiona W (Daughter of Resident/Service User) on Thursday 2 April 2015.

Review of Daneside Mews Care Home

My mother recently moved into Danside Mews. The manager and assistant manager could not have been more helpful and kind. The bedrooms are a good size, bright and airy. The dining room and lounge is nicely decorated. The care hoe is like a small hotel. The gardens are well kept. The staff are all very helpful and cannot do enough to help you and make the transition as easy as possible.

Submitted by Jeanette O (Resident / Service User) on Tuesday 31 March 2015.

Review of Daneside Mews Care Home

I feel my father is very happy and I am very pleased for his care. I think he is very well looked after, he also enjoys peoples company that he lives with, he also enjoys his meals. I would recommend with hi illness he has been very well cared for.

Submitted by Elizabeth Walker (Daughter of Resident/Service User) on Monday 2 March 2015.

Review of Daneside Mews Care Home

Since mum has been in this care home everyone has been excellent. I feel mum is in safe hands, for the first time in the last 12 months, a great relief!

Submitted by Dave Lockett (Son of Resident/Service User) on Friday 27 February 2015.

Review of Daneside Mews Care Home

Me and my family are very happy with the care and services provided. The staff have been excellent in supporting both Joyce (resident) and our family over the last 12 months. Thank you!

Submitted by James M (Husband of Resident/Service User) on Wednesday 25 February 2015.

Review of Daneside Mews Care Home

Only early days of respite care but to date I am so very pleased with the caring and compassionate nature of all the staff.

Submitted by Wendy T (Daughter of Resident/Service User) on Wednesday 25 February 2015.

Review of Daneside Mews Care Home

Very caring & happy staff. Pleasant, comfortable lounges & bedroom. I always feel well informed by the staff about my dad. I know he is safe.

Submitted by David T (Son of Resident/Service User) on Wednesday 25 February 2015. Review relates to February 2015.

Review of Daneside Mews Care Home

Overall standard & staff is excellent. The activities are very good and very fun. The fairies that you do for everyone are really good too, all the rooms are clean, sparkling. Thank you for taking care of my mum.

Submitted by Mark J (Son of Resident/Service User) on Wednesday 25 February 2015. Review relates to February 2015.

Review of Daneside Mews Care Home

My mother suffers from Vascular Dementia. She attended Daneside Mews initially for respite, however she is now a resident. I find the home to be a home from home environment and all the staff appear to be caring and committed to giving 100% attention to the residents and their relatives.

Submitted by Deborah Rea-Taylor (Daughter of Resident/Service User) on Monday 1 September 2014.

Review of Daneside Mews Care Home

My mother has been well looked after by the staff who genuinely seem to care for the residents. All the staff know my name and welcome me (and my dog) when I visit. They let me know if mum hasn't eaten or any other issues. They all seem to be aware of each residents foibles etc.

Submitted by Nicola Clarke (Daughter of Resident/Service User) on Friday 2 May 2014.

Review of Daneside Mews Care Home

Although my father has not been a resident for more than a month, I am so far very pleased with the service and care he is receiving. I am amazed how dedicated the team are to the residents and attending to their individual needs/feelings. My father has commented on the selection being very limited for the evening meal. Rooms - we have supplied our own curtains and bedding etc to make the room feel homely. They do however look a little tired the rooms and are in need of redecoration and new flooring. The carpet in my fathers room is quite stained and also has a odour of urine.

Submitted by Kay Fallows (Daughter of Resident/Service User) on Thursday 24 April 2014.

Review of Daneside Mews Care Home

My wife Joyce has settled very well due to the support of the staff. This was the first time she has been in a home and it has been a positive time for her, me and my family.

Submitted by James Massey (Partner of Resident/Service User) on Thursday 27 March 2014.

Review of Daneside Mews Care Home

Family feel about this home I would recommend, my mother is well cared for and kept safe. Staff are well trained and caring and nothing is too much trouble. Always made welcome. Only problem is washing gets mixed up.

Submitted by Linda Roberts (Daughter of Resident/Service User) on Tuesday 25 March 2014.

Review of Daneside Mews Care Home

My aunt went into Daneside Court after being ill in hospital and unable to live on her own in a flat. From the moment I spoke to the manager Julie on the telephone I knew I would like Daneside. The foyer is welcoming and fresh, the staff caring, compassionate and helpful. I only wish my aunt had gone there earlier.

Submitted by Doris Bula (Niece of Resident/Service User) on Monday 10 February 2014.

Review of Daneside Mews Care Home

Daneside Mews is kind, caring and considerate to all residents and show all dignity at all times. I would recommend to anyone

Submitted by S S (Relative of Resident/Service User) on Friday 28 June 2013.

Review of Daneside Mews Care Home

Care staff care for the residents exceptionally well, the care is second to none.

Submitted by Ann C (Relative of Resident/Service User) on Thursday 27 June 2013.

Review of Daneside Mews Care Home

Staff are caring and helpful. If you have any problems they are sorted out and they always have time to talk to you.

Submitted by Fiona Worthington (Daughter of Resident/Service User) on Monday 24 June 2013.

Submit a Recommendation for Daneside Mews Care Home

There are no jobs posted yet for Daneside Mews Care Home

There are currently no Care Home Idol entrants who have performed at Daneside Mews Care Home