Group: Century Healthcare Ltd

Person in charge: Carolanne Kyle (Manager)

Local Authority / Social Services: Lancashire County Council (click for contact details)

Type of Service: Care Home only (Residential Care) – Privately Owned , 26 residents

Weekly Charges Guide: Personal Care Single £343 – £396

Facilities & Services: Physiotherapy • Own GP if required • Own Furniture if required • Pets by arrangement • Close to Local shops • Near Public Transport • Minibus or other transport • Lift • Wheelchair access • Gardens for residents • Phone Point in own room/Mobile • Television point in own room

Latest CQC* Report on Mariners Court: click here

The user 'Review Score' (7.7 for Mariners Court) is based on 1 review. The Review Score is is calculated using a combination of the average of all ratings on user reviews submitted in the last 2 years, and the total number of user reviews submitted in relation to the number of beds at the care home. The maximum Review Score is 10. To see more about the carehome.co.uk user reviews please click here.

Mariners Court

My mother has been in the care of Mariners Court for over two years. I didn't think she would last 2 weeks!! The staff are caring but professional and nothing is too much trouble. I can rest assured that my mother is receiving the best care that money can buy and I do not have to worry about her in any way.

Submit a Review for Mariners Court

There are currently no awards/recognitions posted yet for Mariners Court

There are no jobs posted yet for Mariners Court

There are currently no Care Home Idol entrants who have performed at Mariners Court